what is the earliest age you would consider....
- 07-03-2009, 02:01 PM
- 07-05-2009, 10:44 AM
When my body no longer produces enough of it's own hormones to keep me virile and the levels drop below normal, then I would consider it. Certainly at 35 you should not need this.
07-13-2009, 10:05 AM
I'm 35 and through testing found my testosterone level to be 290. Thursday I underwent the testosterone implant procedure. In a few weeks I'll be retested to see where my levels have rebounded to. 35 is young, but I was tired of dragging ass everywhere all the time. A buddy suggested I get my hormone levels checked and sure enough I was below normal.
07-13-2009, 10:54 AM
07-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Alot of things can contribute to low test levels or imbalanced hormone levels. If after figuring out why it's abnormal and doesn't improve then that would be the time regardless of age I think.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jared767 in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:59 PM
- By Dru in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-29-2008, 04:36 PM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum General ChatReplies: 53Last Post: 08-18-2005, 12:00 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2005, 09:54 PM