ZRT Blood Spot Test Results

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
Im 21 y/o. I have taken a few PH in the past when I was like 16 and 17 when i didnt know what the F i was doing. i cycle test boosters off an on throughout the year because I have always been afraid my test was screwed up because I did some PH at a young age. I do NOT have ANY symptoms of low test whatsoever.

I recently did the ZRT blood spot test from Primordial Performance. My Estro is 33 and Test is 176. Is it possible to have no signs of low test and still have it this low? I mean, this is shut down pretty much. I get stronger each week in the gym, i can put on weight when I eat for it, i can blow a load, i have acne, high aggression...etc. I have a doc appointment this Friday. I just wanted to know if you guys think it was a faulty test. I have taken Sustain Alpha, DAA, IGF 2, HGHup, Free Test, Prime mainly.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
More importantly, who cares? Sounds like your body is doing good with the test it has to me. Even if you find out its low, I say hold off on TRT for along time, becayse it sounds like your doing fine, and if your living a strenght increaseing lifestyle, your test might go up.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
More importantly, who cares? Sounds like your body is doing good with the test it has to me. Even if you find out its low, I say hold off on TRT for along time, becayse it sounds like your doing fine, and if your living a strenght increaseing lifestyle, your test might go up.
I care lol If i am at the size i am right now with it being at "180", imagine what i could be at 800. im just asking if its possible to have low test with no symptoms

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I care lol If i am at the size i am right now with it being at "180", imagine what i could be at 800. im just asking if its possible to have low test with no symptoms
True. Im just saying that from a health standpoint. And also, if it is low, Id be willing to bet that it on the uprise, so I think you should wait a few years before TRT. Haveing said that, Im interested to see how this works out.

I get what your saying though. I just found out I might be hypothyroid, and Im already in WAY better shape than most hypothyroid people. I could be leaner, but i do get cold easy, low body temp, have hair loss, and seem like my health would benefit if I really did turn out to be hypo and get the right treatment. Id probably look like ronnie off the Jersey Shore!

Until I get insurance again though Ill be trying to detox from heavy metals and doing little things.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
True. Im just saying that from a health standpoint. And also, if it is low, Id be willing to bet that it on the uprise, so I think you should wait a few years before TRT. Haveing said that, Im interested to see how this works out.

I get what your saying though. I just found out I might be hypothyroid, and Im already in WAY better shape than most hypothyroid people. I could be leaner, but i do get cold easy, low body temp, have hair loss, and seem like my health would benefit if I really did turn out to be hypo and get the right treatment. Id probably look like ronnie off the Jersey Shore!

Until I get insurance again though Ill be trying to detox from heavy metals and doing little things.
More is not better in terms of testosterone, but symptoms would be something to consider.
BLood spots I have found to be very unstable with results. Some time they are good some times they are way off.
Goto direct labs.com and get proper testing done

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
More is not better in terms of testosterone, but symptoms would be something to consider.
BLood spots I have found to be very unstable with results. Some time they are good some times they are way off.
Goto direct labs.com and get proper testing done
Ya. Id be willing to be that this guy doesnt really have low testosterone, just from the other things he's said.