• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where is the LOVE??

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, the kicker, i just got my order that I placed months ago in the mail... i thought for sure it was never gonna arrive.

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Yup, i chickened out and guess I will be a natty forever. i spend oodles of money and ordered tons of gear, all the antiestrogens, a bulk lot of 100 syringes and needles..

I patiently waited (almost stalked) the mail man till it all arrived.... and just now i had the syringe locked and loaded with 250mg of test e and squirted it down the ****1ng drain.

a part of me is mad, almost furious... it seems like everyone is doing it, why can't i bring myself to? It's just a needle.... A needle that will guarentee I see more results from the thing I LOVE doing. I live to train, and test would have simply made it easier! and more fun.

Before I knew it I had the needle bent in half and the rest of the gear in the garbage.

i figured I would post this in the chemical enhancement thread but knew I would get made fun of... the ever so popular line "wipe the sand out of your vag and inject your test" keeps mocking me.

This is were it gets morally confusing... i have no gripe with prohormones. I have taken them....(and logged them here, with great success) and yes i KNOW THEY ARE STEROIDS... but why is it not the same?

Anyway, I gotta take the garbage out guys.... maybe the garbage man will show up jacked next month!
There are natty kids in Africa who would be grateful for those steroids. Hell, i would be grateful...

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
well they are **** out of luck, they can;t have my rice either@! j/k j/k

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think you made a good choice based off of morals moreover fear of a needle.

I hate needles with a passion, point a gun at me, pull a knife and I dont care.....pull out a syringe and I scream like a lil girl. But I donate blood, because its for the greater good. Fear and pain are all of the mind.

Dont resell it, just enjoy a well learned lesson. I have a few lessons that involved enough money to purchase a brand new car.....And I will be paying for em for the next year and a half of my life. But I am happier than ever, life goes on.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
There are natty kids in Africa who would be grateful for those steroids. Hell, i would be grateful...
LOL Zach that's gotta be the most sig worthy quote i've come across in some time. I just might have to bite your piece on this one....with your permission and credit of course.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I hate needles with a passion, point a gun at me, pull a knife and I dont care.....pull out a syringe and I scream like a lil girl....Fear and pain are all of the mind.
Heh, I bet if someone was pointing a gun at your head you'd hapily pop a needle in your arsh.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Heh, I bet if someone was pointing a gun at your head you'd hapily pop a needle in your arsh.
Depends, right now nah. If I had a family maybe. When I die, I will be free. Its a blessing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my wife just recently found out about me using. she was more upset that i kept it from her than the fact i was doing it.
I worked with a dude that was 5'8 and 240+ @ 10% or so bf. The girl he was dating made him toss all his gear when she found his stash...I guess she was the only one that didn't know, lol. Oh, and he was the local source for gear too, so he had to of tossed a metric butt load of stuff! I'm sure it was a sad day.

I believe they ended up getting married though, so it was worth it for him in the long run...I guess :lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A person you can love and connect with will outlive your ability to be a mass monster any day of the week. If it was for the right reasons, he'll probably never regret his choice.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
A person you can love and connect with will outlive your ability to be a mass monster any day of the week. If it was for the right reasons, he'll probably never regret his choice.
True.

On a side note.... damn Jay, you ever thought about working your tri's? :hammer:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been working Bi's a lot lately and leaving the Tri's in a high rep routine to get everything even. Hoping to be sportin' some nice guns by Sping.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Well they look pretty good in your avatar. What kind of measurements you got on them?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been working Bi's a lot lately and leaving the Tri's in a high rep routine to get everything even. Hoping to be sportin' some nice guns by Sping.
LOL, right by spring...did you mean this past spring by any chance?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They tip the scales at just about 19.5 inches but i'm also not close to 6%body fat either lol.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knowing you are set in the Afterlife and being prepared for it is one thing but if you're a person of God then you should want to spend the time you have here on Earth doing as much good to help others as possible, imho. I think wanting to die to reach your destination quicker is selfish...

Again my 2 cents

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Knowing you are set in the Afterlife and being prepared for it is one thing but if you're a person of God then you should want to spend the time you have here on Earth doing as much good to help others as possible, imho. I think wanting to die to reach your destination quicker is selfish...

Again my 2 cents
When said like that I agree, if ones goals are selfish. But more so it sounds as though this man is prepared and would consider it a blessing. I too would prefer to be as John the beloved and tarry here till He comes again so that I might be able to prepare my brothers and do His work....

I still dont think its neccesarily depressing and definately not silly. But Im happy to see that your stance is one slightly different then what you originally portrayed. much luv.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that he is studying to become a Preacher/Pastor andI would think his faith would give him a found love for life to carry out the calling of God; which he seems to have found.

Just an obersation, albeit an online one :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know that he is studying to become a Preacher/Pastor andI would think his faith would give him a found love for life to carry out the calling of God; which he seems to have found.

Just an obersation, albeit an online one :)
lol, this is a good point as well, def hard to accurately detect tone and direction one may be taking with certain statements unless you are familiar with the person and even then mistakes and misinterpretations are easily made. :D

/steps off soap box

buster12

Awards
I have been around this my entire adult life, and I still dont like to give myself injections...if that is the only part holding you up, dont feel bad....if its other reasons, then hey, stand strong to whatever you feel is the right thing morally.

holy
Truer words have never been spoken holy. You always know just what to say.

That goes for everyone at AM listen to what Holy says , and forget everything else. Then look at your self in the mirror.......... hehe, see what I mean. Thanx holy

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That goes for everyone at AM listen to what Holy says , and forget everything else. Then look at your self in the mirror.......... hehe, see what I mean. Thanx holy
Holy is cool but I think i'l continue to try and think formyself, thanks for the help though:fool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.