Your Optimal College/ Pro Athlete Gear Cycle.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
I am just curious to what other people's optimum Athlete cycle is? What gear would you choose? How long would you run it? what dosages? And WHY?

My background I'm 6'3 300# college athlete and have ran multiple cycles. I have ran Tren, T-Prop, Proviron, Test E, and EQ. Not all at once! Those are just the compounds I have ran before.

Sport: FOOTBALL

Position: O-Line

So you need gains in size, speed, and strength for O-Line.

PS: I dont care about getting tested! The tests are usually fake anyway!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its going to depend on the sport and the performance need

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok I adjusted my post. Football is the sport
position? we need to know what the needs are... if you are a rb, you're not gonna want to run tren as it will kill your endurance and potnetially give you massive cramps (for instance)

we need more info on what aspects you're interested in enhancing MOST. prioritize them.

1 - strength
2 - mass
3 - endurance
etc (example)

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Base desires would be higher testosterone and HGH for healing. Outside of that, you’re risking side effects and injury imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Things that help joints, hunger and recovery are gonna be number one. Mk677 & LGD in the morning will drive hunger hard and increase recovery. Var is good for joints and upregulates creatine storage apparently. EQ is gonna pad the joints and drive hunger but if you’re getting tested hard that’s a bad plan as it needs a long time to shine.

Food/sleep are number one. Try getting 9 hours every single day for 2 months and exclusively eat red meat and see if there’s not a difference.

Big_Zeus166

Awards
position? we need to know what the needs are... if you are a rb, you're not gonna want to run tren as it will kill your endurance and potnetially give you massive cramps (for instance)

we need more info on what aspects you're interested in enhancing MOST. prioritize them.

1 - strength
2 - mass
3 - endurance
etc (example)
Adjusted the post again let's say O-Line

Big_Zeus166

Awards
Things that help joints, hunger and recovery are gonna be number one. Mk677 & LGD in the morning will drive hunger hard and increase recovery. Var is good for joints and upregulates creatine storage apparently. EQ is gonna pad the joints and drive hunger but if you’re getting tested hard that’s a bad plan as it needs a long time to shine.

Food/sleep are number one. Try getting 9 hours every single day for 2 months and exclusively eat red meat and see if there’s not a difference.
I have never looked into Mk677 and LGD but I will tonight. Also, I have ran EQ before and liked the results! Also, my sleep and diet are dialed in! I get 9 hours every night and eat 6 CLEAN meals a day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never looked into Mk677 and LGD but I will tonight. Also, I have ran EQ before and liked the results! Also, my sleep and diet are dialed in! I get 9 hours every night and eat 6 CLEAN meals a day.
You can run MK for months and months on end. Guys typically do 10-30mg for 4 months to a year, since it increases natural secretion of GH. Taking it in the morning will make you quite hungry.

Don’t take it if you have a family history of cancer. It will speed mutation significantly, like all GH, if cancer is present.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Var is great but the shin and calf pumps are ridic