Your expierences with Superdrol

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
I've been gearing up for my first SD run and have been scouring the web for any additional information I can get. I've run a couple cycles before with moderate success so I know the fundamentals.

I've been reading through numerous reviews but wanted to get a thread of my own for my own questions and what not.

Dosing?
How quickly were strength/size gains noticed?
How quickly were sides noticed?
What sides did you notice?
What was your PCT?
How much did you keep PCT?
Did you get bloods after PCT?

Any other information is greatly appreciated and I promise this will be my last SD thread for the week. Cheers!

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
First time I ran SD I gained 18lbs in the first 3 wks then nothin the last wk... Strength was up alot! And was glad the weight gain stopped.

No pct done for me, trt

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
First time I ran SD I gained 18lbs in the first 3 wks then nothin the last wk... Strength was up alot! And was glad the weight gain stopped.

No pct done for me, trt
Pretty much this. Eat everything in sight and let the sd do the work lol. Seriously though, don't be to picky.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea SD is legit. You'll know in the first few days if it's bunk or not. Minimum 15-20lbs in a 3-4 week cycle. I'd personally never run it again without test though

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been gearing up for my first SD run and have been scouring the web for any additional information I can get. I've run a couple cycles before with moderate success so I know the fundamentals.

I've been reading through numerous reviews but wanted to get a thread of my own for my own questions and what not.

Dosing?
What was your PCT?

Any other information is greatly appreciated and I promise this will be my last SD thread for the week. Cheers!
20-30 mgs
You should notice strength gains in a week
Sides like BP can happen in first few days. I would recommend Cycle Assist and TUDCA
BP,Lethargy, back pumps, acne are all common
PCT= Nolva + something like PCT Assist
10-15 is common with 4 week cycle
You would be a fool NOT to get bloods done after SD;)
Good luck

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
20-30 mgs You should notice strength gains in a week Sides like BP can happen in first few days. I would recommend Cycle Assist and TUDCA BP,Lethargy, back pumps, acne are all common PCT= Nolva + something like PCT Assist 10-15 is common with 4 week cycle You would be a fool NOT to get bloods done after SD;) Good luck
If you don't mind me asking, how'd your bloods look and when did you get them?

I know SD can be unkind anyway but just curious.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking, how'd your bloods look and when did you get them?

I know SD can be unkind anyway but just curious.
Sd is the only one that caused liver and cholesterol to come back pretty high . It took about two months for them to come back down

JoshR

Awards
Taken SD twice so far.

First run: 10/20/20/30
15lb in 4 weeks. Lean hard gains and great strength. Had some acne pop up but not very bad at all. I was also on accutane at 80mg/ed. Got bloodwork in the middle of week 3. Don't remember then exact numbers but it wasn't anything dangerous. Liver was around 15 points over normal but that's far from unsafe. Cholesterol was in the 150s. I was on a TRT dose of testosterone and 500mg of TUDCA.

Second run: 20/30/30/30/30
Some large spots of acne on my back. Cleared up around week 4. Blood pressure raise after high sodium meals. I didn't get any bloodwork since the last run went so well. Ate at around a 1000 calorie deficit and lost a great deal of bodyfat while putting on around 5 pounds. TRT dose of test and 500 TUDCA were used as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love how I look on it. 10-15 solid lbs and pretty dry. Its beautiful with test. Doesn't give me the strength gains most get. I'll never go over 20mg again. Appetite was destroyed and didn't return for quite some time.

xhrr

Awards
Has anyone run 10 mg for longer than 3-4 say 6 weeks. I would love to try 10 mg and extend the cycle. Solidify gains a little more you would think.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone run 10 mg for longer than 3-4 say 6 weeks. I would love to try 10 mg and extend the cycle. Solidify gains a little more you would think.
I think 5 weeks at 10mg would be awesome. Stacked with M-Lmg and you'd gain more than a high-dosed SD cycle. And not feel like death.

xhrr

Awards
I think 5 weeks at 10mg would be awesome. Stacked with M-Lmg and you'd gain more than a high-dosed SD cycle. And not feel like death.
No thanks on the lmg but I like the thought of 5-6 weeks at 10mg. Will have to do this. Maybe over summer.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No experience, but my next cycle will be:

SD: 15/15/15/0/0/0
HD: 50/50/75/100/100/100

May do 4 weeks at 15 for the SD, in which case I'd do one more week at 75 instead of bumping halo to 100 in week 4.

Worth noting, I plan on using tudca weeks 1-3 (or 1-4 if I keep up the SD) on top of regular cycle assist dosages.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you're running tudca, run that SD for the 4th week. The reason I hate these toxic freaking Ds/ph is you can't run them long enough to get the good effects. SD just starts getting good the 3rd week. That's why we'd love to attempt 5-6 weeks of it.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Just started an SD/ Epi cycle.

SD:10/20/20
Epi:0/15/30/30/45/45/45-60?

First week so u haven't seen much, but I've had a great relationship with beastdrol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started an SD/ Epi cycle.

SD:10/20/20
Epi:0/15/30/30/45/45/45-60?

First week so u haven't seen much, but I've had a great relationship with beastdrol
Sweet man keep us posted

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Im setup to run the following:
8 weeks hdrol at 50mg with 10mg superdrol pulse preworkout at 3 workouts a week.... cycle assist, tudca, blah blah blah

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the worries about liver profile are overrated IME. Lipids are the real concern IMHO.

I was a Beta Tester for SuperDrol. Ran up to 50mg/day.

Blood draw was taken at 50mg of SD with only ALA for an anti-ox:

post SD bloodwork.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a good practice to assist in maintaining healthy lipids on such a cycle?

Fish oil/healthy fats etc? Cardio?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im setup to run the following:
8 weeks hdrol at 50mg with 10mg superdrol pulse preworkout at 3 workouts a week.... cycle assist, tudca, blah blah blah
Interesting.... have u pulsed SD before?

How's halo at 50mg/day?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

Dosing?
What was your PCT?

Its ****in awesome. Iv done 10-30mg . no sides. Clomid nolva pct assist was my pct.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I really wanna try SD with some halo or even alone for 4-6 weeks.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What's a good practice to assist in maintaining healthy lipids on such a cycle?

Fish oil/healthy fats etc? Cardio?

There's a few products just for lipids. Nimbus Cadence, Iforce Heart Help. Molecular Nutrition Lipid Stabil.

KingCrane

Awards
I alwys dosed SD at 30mg ED. I start to feel strength gains right after the 5 or 6 day mark! The only side i experienced was a little lethargy on week 3 but insanely awsome strength increases. My post was Clomid 100 mg Ed for 4 weeks, followed by another 4 weeks of aspartic acid. I get prolactin sides so i take inhibit p.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
I alwys dosed SD at 30mg ED. I start to feel strength gains right after the 5 or 6 day mark! The only side i experienced was a little lethargy on week 3 but insanely awsome strength increases. My post was Clomid 100 mg Ed for 4 weeks, followed by another 4 weeks of aspartic acid. I get prolactin sides so i take inhibit p.
Prolactin from SD or DAA?

KingCrane

Awards
For some reason 2 days into a pct after superdrol ill get nipple sensitivity even using a estrogen blocker. So ill take a prolactin supp and it goes away.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For some reason 2 days into a pct after superdrol ill get nipple sensitivity even using a estrogen blocker. So ill take a prolactin supp and it goes away.
Nolva is the only thing that will subdue my wretched gyno rebound from SD. But I love Inhibit P, great product for P5P/Mucuna. I run it every cycle now just to be sure.

KingCrane

Awards
Nolva is the only thing that will subdue my wretched gyno rebound from SD. But I love Inhibit P, great product for P5P/Mucuna. I run it every cycle now just to be sure.
Never tried nolva, maybe ill give it a go, ive always had slightly puffy nipples since i was 10 or so, lucky its not to bad.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm extremely gyno-prone on any cycle, except maybe epi without test. I usually run Inhibit-P, Letro, and Nolva alongside any test-based cycle. I've tried 2out of 3, and Nolva always seems to be the most neccesary of this combo.

KingCrane

Awards
Im about to run a halodrol & trenavar cycle in about a month. Trenavar is the only PH ive never had the opportunity to use.

KingCrane

Awards
I hear of prolactin issues running trenavar.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im about to run a halodrol & trenavar cycle in about a month. Trenavar is the only PH ive never had the opportunity to use.
You have enough to run it high-dosed? I saw nothing from it at standard dosages.

KingCrane

Awards
You have enough to run it high-dosed? I saw nothing from it at standard dosages.
Ya i have enough, ill run the halodrol at 70 mg, and run the trenavar at 90 for 4 weeks.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
is the rebound after pct or during? Were you on an AI aswell? I'm like you I'm pretty gyno prone. I wanna run SD but don't want to mess it up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro, it was a month after pct ended. I keep Letro and Nolva on hand year-round. You never have to worry with those on hand. SD doesn't aggravate my gyno much on-cycle but that can always change.....

xhrr

Awards
Bro, it was a month after pct ended. I keep Letro and Nolva on hand year-round. You never have to worry with those on hand. SD doesn't aggravate my gyno much on-cycle but that can always change.....
which is a good call since sd has very little androgenic activity and a very high anabolic ratio...which may explain the rebound gyno. I plan on running a 2 month pct after a 6 week 10 mg cycle.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
thanks. I have letro nolva ralox and aromasin on hand. For some reason though nolva and ralox make my nipples uncomfortable like it's making my gyno worse. Idk why