3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I honestly cant say enough good things about Craze, i was pleasantly surprised, you guys got something special here. Felt AMAZING my entire workout, and the endurance was just rediculous!

JWeir66

JWeir66

Awards
I honestly cant say enough good things about Craze, i was pleasantly surprised, you guys got something special here. Felt AMAZING my entire workout, and the endurance was just rediculous!
I feel the same way.. Ive always been a fan of DS and i knew craze was gona be good but it def surpassed my expectations

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do we try this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do we try this?
Its in the first post Rocha, basicaly we had to follow DS on twitter and then Robboe selected ten people and they sent us a sample to do play by plays on twitter.

Not sure if they have more or whatnot.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its in the first post Rocha, basicaly we had to follow DS on twitter and then Robboe selected ten people and they sent us a sample to do play by plays on twitter.

Not sure if they have more or whatnot.
okay, thanks buddy.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout after tryin
My sample of craze... Umm wow.. This stuff is the real deal.. Great energy. I wanted to keep liftin all day haha DS is really on to something here.. I need more craze!! Special thanks to DS for the sample. Check out my twitter for my play by play
Jake, your tweets are protected! I can't see them to retweet them.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way.. Ive always been a fan of DS and i knew craze was gona be good but it def surpassed my expectations
Glad you liked it fellas! Will be released soon.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
those sensitive to N-Methyltyramine beware... it's potent in even half a serving.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Trying this tomorrow. Ut oh :eek:!!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Trying this tomorrow. Ut oh :eek:!!
I look forward to your feedback!

So far seeing what everyone has to say about it is spot on with what I experienced.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i took half the pack and i'm not going to take the rest. i trashed it. there is something in it that my body doesn't like and to be honest, after the experience i don't feel comfortable ingesting any amount again.
...have you tried Ergopump (with NMT) by chance...? wonder how comparable the effects would be for you...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I just tried AN-Lit Up samples. Even though I'm stim sensitive I thought I might be ok. To be cautious I only took half a serving. I mixed the other half and was gonna drink it during my workout. However by the time I got to the gym my heart was pounding and I had a nervous feeling. So I purchased a plain water from the gym and put the other half in its bottle back in my car. I had to wait a lot longer between sets because my heart wouldn't stop pounding. It lasted about 45 minutes to an hour and I finally calmed down. Don't want to go through that again.
Im with you on this, im hoping its not a 8-12 hrs of pure energy kind of formula, bc some of us have to sleep at night lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Interesting PEA blend, should do something for mood enhancement

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Still looking for play by play Rob? @JBDaycrawler

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Thanks to the rush u got off my sample, I'm ordering 2 once I get outta the gym. My current creatine just doesn't compare!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
drrockzo

drrockzo

Awards
I was one of the testers for this and, my god, the most energy I have ever had while working out. Although I was unclear if I was supposed to take half the packet that got sent or all of it. So I took it all. Crazy amounts of energy. Even When I was done, I wanted to workout for another 2 hours or something.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I was one of the testers for this and, my god, the most energy I have ever had while working out. Although I was unclear if I was supposed to take half the packet that got sent or all of it. So I took it all. Crazy amounts of energy. Even When I was done, I wanted to workout for another 2 hours or something.
Pretty much all the feedback says this. No one wants the workout to end.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much all the feedback says this. No one wants the workout to end.
Interesting feedback so far.

How involved was Andy in formulating this?

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout on my craze sample today. The energy was long lasting and intense. I will probably only use 1.5 scoops when I get some in the future.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Andy was involved in the alpha testing. Why do you ask?
Just curious. I hold Andy in very high regard just because of how intelligent he is. Plus we are both 20 & in school. Except opposite ends of the states and hes studying sciences while I study law( Genetics & FDA Regulation currently).

Thats all.

Any input from individual report issues with Nitrates+Craze?

I know when I did C-bol+ Rage I had an issue as it appeared the nitrates enhanced the potency of Rage. I know chemically speaking this may not be true but I experienced this personally 2 or 3 times before I never did the combo again.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Just curious. I hold Andy in very high regard just because of how intelligent he is. Plus we are both 20 & in school. Except opposite ends of the states and hes studying sciences while I study law( Genetics & FDA Regulation currently).

Thats all.

Any input from individual report issues with Nitrates+Craze?

I know when I did C-bol+ Rage I had an issue as it appeared the nitrates enhanced the potency of Rage. I know chemically speaking this may not be true but I experienced this personally 2 or 3 times before I never did the combo again.
Andy is hella smart, yes.

No one has really used Craze with nitrates that I know of, except me, but I wasn't using the full Craze formula at the time. I have messed around with parts of the stim blend and VPX Powershock (BCAA nitrates) and SAN's CM2 Nitrate. No side effects to report, but we won't be recommending the use of nitrates with Craze.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Andy is hella smart, yes.

No one has really used Craze with nitrates that I know of, except me, but I wasn't using the full Craze formula at the time. I have messed around with parts of the stim blend and VPX Powershock (BCAA nitrates) and SAN's CM2 Nitrate. No side effects to report, but we won't be recommending the use of nitrates with Craze.
Hahaha yeah. I figured you wouldnt suggest nitrates and craze.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
damn... craze is too powerful for me - and i am stim tolerant. i have to say this product is not for me. i just feel weird - almost like a double dose of 1,3 -
i did tweet my play by play - it felt good pump wise, but there is just something in it my body doesn't like

note: i don't like working out when my heart is pounding rapidly out of my chest... throws my focus off and seems dangerous... sort of defeats the purpose of having a pre-workout supplement if it's taking focus away from what you're doing
The Truth About Dendrobium Extract / Dendrobex | Suppz.com
i knew there was somethign wrong with my craze sample... i feel like i was taken advantage of and my health put at risk. if you notice when i posted my review back in 2011 i said basically it was dangerous to take this product.
from the link: "Basically, the lawsuit alleges that Driven Sports is engaging in unlawful, unfair, or deceptive business practices. Instead of using natural ingredients like Dendrobium extract, Driven Sports is alleged to have ‘spiked’ the Dendrobex formula with amphetamine, which would be bad and basically put Dendrobex on the same level as heart-attack-inducing DMAA."
so it wasn't just me but many users of this stuff thought there was something in it that was dangerous

going back, i found it odd that i was the only one on the forum to give this kind of review for Craze... but after reading the link i just posted i actually feel better that i was not crazy nor was i alone in my views of this product.