Your chance to Log Volatile and Endurance! 3 lucky winners

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wow after reading JD's review I have to try this. He gave volatile 10'a across the board.

218 lbs
6 foot 1

I think I would be a great candidate because I take working out serious . I have also been the member of the forums for years. I have we'll over 1000 post.

As for favorite movies

The exorcist
The others
Child's play
you are a winner!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Simple rules:
USA only 18+ - no problem here..double that and add a few years
Must be an active member in good standing with at least 100 posts. Again no problems
Log must be updated at least 3-4 times a week, have done this numerous times for other companies
Final review needs to be posted on NutraPlanet. - Never done that before but no issues

Beyond that - tell us why you think you should be chosen, and since this is halloween season: Had a pretty bad summer with a bad hand injury which curtailed any and all upper body exercises. Been at it hard since Spet, making great results but need that extra something to get me over the hump. I would love to get into single digits like my avatar but not sure if this will ever happen.

list your top 3 Horror flicks:

Human Centipede 1&2
Soul Plane - have you seen this? It's scary bad!

you are a winner!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
all the shipping info has been submitted, looking forward to some excellent logs

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
thanks guys! we are back up and running just in time for the temp drop! BURRR

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea of these great goodies have been shipped out?

I have a BBing show in mind and need some great fuel to add to the fire.

mazzaiii

Awards
GET on this! this stuff is awesome!!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I am hoping for.

As an aside, anyone know how to add reviews to your profile on the lft where your avatar is?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I am hoping for.

As an aside, anyone know how to add reviews to your profile on the lft where your avatar is?
just post them in the official product reviews section on the site and they'll automatically link up

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
any idea of these great goodies have been shipped out?

I have a BBing show in mind and need some great fuel to add to the fire.
The packages were sent out on 11/06. We sent out ten total USPS and none that I have checked have been delivered. Most show today. That is a long time to get there.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yep. Flavors are delicious

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
Glad you guys FINALLY got them in. Love the USPS. We worked hard on trying to get the taste locked in. Everyone is so different but very glad you like the flavor! I am looking forward to the logs.
thanks

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My log will be up in the next few days. I have the flu.

mazzaiii

Awards
Oh man that sucks. I got sick when I was about to do a log too.. Kills ya. Heal up come bak strong man