You Want ConDense? Its Here!!!! Right Now For Free!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine didn't come today. Hopefully tomorrow so I can get my log started monday.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope today is my day for Condense to arrive. UPS is the absolute worst lol. 10 days from Dallas to Oregon!?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Finally

To celebrate a little bit & because there's a few more spots open since AB won't need to log any more since he's a rep... ;) These are all my picks:

bCazo
CatDiesel
Jim
Tyga Tyga
Randoja
JonesBones40
RobLasane
SuperBeast
Mkretz
Broda
Sidious
BudMan!!!!

Thats 12 people!!!

--The reason I picked who I did is because they expressed and interested in logging the product and have been very respectful to me and the boards. I wanted to make you all happy & give back to this community that makes me who I am. With out the community here myself and Purus is nothing! Now make a name for yourself & kill those logs!

I have an address from most of you guys which is fine but I need everyone else to get me there shipping info & flavor choice ASAP.

This was an epic & fun & crazy promo all
@ the same time. History was made!

Please link your logs here when you get your product!!! I want to see 12 epic logs!!!
So... Only ppl I think I'm missing is Broda, Jim, & Sidious...
Last 2 are banned I think.
Randall, I got to find out where yours is.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jim got banned? Wow...

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Randall, I got to find out where yours is.
That would be sweet :) It could still come today in the next 2 hrs. Edit: Saw the truck go by, I think I'm hosed again :(

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Is there nitrates in beet juice? Like beets from a can?
I don't think you can get anything good from a can. I actually juiced beets mixed with carrot , spinach and apples for sweetness. I used to get jacked up from it and I had no idea why. I just thought it was from the concentration of nutrients. Now it was probably from the beets. I want to get back to juicing now.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I don't think you can get anything good from a can. I actually juiced beets mixed with carrot , spinach and apples for sweetness. I used to get jacked up from it and I had no idea why. I just thought it was from the concentration of nutrients. Now it was probably from the beets. I want to get back to juicing now.
isnt that why we're all on AM? I know I'm juicing... LMAO

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;4mDcZGRKQ_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDcZGRKQ_M[/video]

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's funny sh!t. I didn't think of that.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
See if the ups guy is looking jacked .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would destroy him if he showed even the slightest signs of Condense style vascularity! :chairshot:
That sucks too because ups doesn't deliver on Saturdays :-(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would destroy him if he showed even the slightest signs of Condense style vascularity! :chairshot:
Yeah will def look into this. I'm will PM my boss now & figure out what is up. Sorry for the delay.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah will def look into this. I'm will PM my boss now & figure out what is up. Sorry for the delay.
It's not a problem bro, thank Purus I have MM to get me by until it comes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's not a problem bro, thank Purus I have MM to get me by until it comes.
Yeah sometimes things "slip through the crack". It's no excuse and I will work to rectify it right away. Same goes for you too Jeff, u been waiting on an "extension" for a little bit. Try and get you guys well taken care off.

I do want to salute your patience and compliance in this matter.

-Aaron.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sometimes things "slip through the crack". It's no excuse and I will work to rectify it right away. Same goes for you too Jeff, u been waiting on an "extension" for a little bit. Try and get you guys well taken care off.

I do want to salute your patience and compliance in this matter.

-Aaron.
No problem at all playa! You guys have been very helpful and the company rocks! I'm lucky to have had the opportunity in the first place! Let alone more products. I'm just hoping there is a certain pwo to try with it... ;-). Would love to get another purus review up for you guys!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No problem at all playa! You guys have been very helpful and the company rocks! I'm lucky to have had the opportunity in the first place! Let alone more products. I'm just hoping there is a certain pwo to try with it... ;-). Would love to get another purus review up for you guys!
Chyea buddy! Purus Champs!!!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Actually, 400 mg of caffeine is just beginning to get into the range that provides true performance enhancing qualities. Charles Paloquin is a huge fan of doses of caffeine in the 1g range for strength athletes prior to a competition. Levels that high have been clinically proven to increase strength by 5%. Which doesn't sound like much, but say a powerlifter is able to squat 500 lbs normally. 5% of 500 is 25 lbs! Now, at those levels you can have some negative side effects, but high doses (3-4g) of vitamin c actually counteract those. So, 400 mg isn't actually going to cause any real issues.
Excellent stats,ty....200-300mgs of caffeine gets me going,4 sounds like a whole lot man

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post Up here everyone waiting on stuff. I'll give UPS until Monday if not I'll just get things resent.
If you haven't PM me with your addresses and I'll double check emails and shipping orders see if things lined up.
Purus is expanding and growing faster than anticipated (partly due to all you guys here online!) and with the new warehouse plus new release things could have been overlooked.

Not sure but looking to rectify it all. You guys WILL have product in your hands.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh there will be!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Grambo!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Post Up here everyone waiting on stuff. I'll give UPS until Monday if not I'll just get things resent.
If you haven't PM me with your addresses and I'll double check emails and shipping orders see if things lined up.
Purus is expanding and growing faster than anticipated (partly due to all you guys here online!) and with the new warehouse plus new release things could have been overlooked.

Not sure but looking to rectify it all. You guys WILL have product in your hands.
^^^ the MAN right here

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Thx for backing me up Grambo! LiveToLift and Randoja please PM Grambo your first last name & shipping address please & thank you.

P.S.- Everyone jump on the ConDense & D-Pol deal for less than $40 hear @ NutraPlanet ;) you'll thank me later.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thx for backing me up Grambo! LiveToLift and Randoja please PM Grambo your first last name & shipping address please & thank you.

P.S.- Everyone jump on the ConDense & D-Pol deal for less than $40 hear @ NutraPlanet ;) you'll thank me later.
Condense and dpol stacked together is RIDICULOUS! Still have a serious pump from it.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
D-Pol + Condense probably one of my favorite stacks I've used.
i know it'll become my go to when im not using creatine or in post cycle. its impressive how big the pump is.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus product synergy is a cut above.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ripleys believe it or not.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a change up putting it in club soda is super good and more like an energy drink.
Possibly could help kick in but don't quote me in that lol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Props for great customer service!

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I don't normally do legs do the little bit I did today is going to do me wrong. I am already feeling the soon to be soreness. I just took another 1.5g vitamin c and some LCLT. I hope I can walk. I took 1.75 scoops and thought it was good but I was on the verge of being ill, that's only because I workout first thing in the morning. 2 scoops would be good I you workout After eating. I am going I just stick with 1 scoop I'd rather prolong my usage.

I do think that 3oz water per scoop give that great flavor. I have crisp apple and love it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Broda you still around?

Where's the activity in the logs? Make sure you guys always include how you're using ConDense and what effects it's bringing to you. ;)!

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Broda you still around?

Where's the activity in the logs? Make sure you guys always include how you're using ConDense and what effects it's bringing to you. ;)!
I am but the ConDense is still in PA. My family went on vacation so there hasn't been anyone to send it to me unfortunately. :(

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am but the ConDense is still in PA. My family went on vacation so there hasn't been anyone to send it to me unfortunately. :(
Gotcha...