Yohimbine HCL question

Wesley1985

Awards
Hello,

I have Yohimbine HCL from primaforce.

Now my question is if you take 1 or 2 pills 2.5mg each with 200mg caffeine and nothing else on empty stomach can you still weight lift and do cardio after.
Or is weightlifting out of the question with low dose of Yohimbine?

Thanks in advance

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weightlifting is never out of the question lol. i would recommend yohimbe and caffeine with fasted cardio, works great. personally i like to lift later in the day with a few meals in me. sometimes i still take the yohimbe with caffiene pre lifting as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I'm cutting I usually chug some Amino's first thing in the morning and then hit the treadmill. I like doing fasted cardio.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello,

I have Yohimbine HCL from primaforce.

Now my question is if you take 1 or 2 pills 2.5mg each with 200mg caffeine and nothing else on empty stomach can you still weight lift and do cardio after.
Or is weightlifting out of the question with low dose of Yohimbine?

Thanks in advance
As long as you dont have any major tolerance issues with yhcl, weight training and/or cardio after dosing should be fine. You'd ideally want to do some form of physical activity after dosing yhcl to maximize its benefits. I'd recommend starting with 1 cap to assess your tolerance and working up from there. If training first, I'd personally dose the yhcl during my workout, ~40 minutes before starting cardio.

Wesley1985

Awards
Thank you,

I will always start at lowest dose to be sure i just wanted to be on the save side with yohimbine HCL and strength training.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you,

I will always start at lowest dose to be sure i just wanted to be on the save side with yohimbine HCL and strength training.
No problem man.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would suggest going for a run over wight lifting. Better fatty acid oxidation

Wesley1985

Awards
I like to do both instead of only cardio.

I want to keep my strength up while losing fat.

Nyrin

Awards

I groan at KDD occasionally, but he did sway me over to one way of thinking: when you think about how much during the week you can lift, it's pathetically little. What, 3-6 hours per week max of real, productive lifts? (I'm not talking the extra ****arounditis I'm sure we've all done). You want that time to be geared as much as possible towards muscle growth and retention, and that's going to be at odds with optimizing for fat loss.

You have the other ~160 hours of your week to worry about losing the fat.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes strength training is important but that's not the question. The question was, after taking yohimbine which is better for fat loss. You can still lift later on in the day. I wasn't suggesting lifting was bad or that cardio is better overall.

Yohimbine increases fatty acid mobilization and you goal is to burn that fat. The best way to accomplish this is aerobic training of some sort.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As long as you dont have any major tolerance issues with yhcl, weight training and/or cardio after dosing should be fine. You'd ideally want to do some form of physical activity after dosing yhcl to maximize its benefits. I'd recommend starting with 1 cap to assess your tolerance and working up from there. If training first, I'd personally dose the yhcl during my workout, ~40 minutes before starting cardio.
ive done this plenty of times and think its very effective. 40 mins before cardio, during the workout is perfect. sometimes yohime during intense weights is too much...

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
i would do cardio fasted after taking the caffeine/ yohimbine HCl, and then eat before weight training so you can have energy to train your ass off! and i feel that food makes for a better pump, I dont beleve in weight training fasted ever.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 min of LISS cardio. Take the caffeine 45 min prior. Take the yhcl 25 min prior. Highest incline on the treadmill and a good walking pace. Don't worry about bcaas/eaas or food. The key to gauging intensity is normally found by the ability to keep up a conversation while performing. Don't eat anything for a few hours after cardio has ceased. Take another 7.5mg of yhcl after if you can tolerate it ;)
80 minutes? I hope that's a typo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's wrong with a maximum of 80 minutes of LISS cardio? We're not talking about running or HIIT... simple walking.
There's a couple of things wrong with it. First is that it's very inefficient. Intensity that low is great while doing it, but the EPOC from it will be very low since the enzymatic demand isn't nearly as high. There's also the fact that very few people are going to have the time to spare on multiple sessions comprising of hours of mind numbing activity. If it's difficult to consistently find the time to do just the cardio, then the compliance is going to be poor.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
80 min of LISS cardio. Take the caffeine 45 min prior. Take the yhcl 25 min prior. Highest incline on the treadmill and a good walking pace. Don't worry about bcaas/eaas or food. The key to gauging intensity is normally found by the ability to keep up a conversation while performing. Don't eat anything for a few hours after cardio has ceased. Take another 7.5mg of yhcl after if you can tolerate it ;)
80 mins of LISS. No thanks. I'd 100% rather do 10-15 minutes of HIIT and get the same/if not better results.

Granted not all can do HIIT after dosing yohimbine. Still, 80 minutes is ridiculous.

Also, there's no need not to eat anything after performing cardio.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No way I could get through 80 mins of LISS cardio. I'd be too bored to probably get past 30 mins lol.