Yohimbine HCL, Ephedra, Caffeine, Synephrine?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I've been doing a moderate cut, and usually, I'll have two caps of a product that has 25mg ephedra (from ma huang), 300 mg caffeine, 3 mg synephrine. I got some nutra's yohimbine at 2.5 mg per cap. My question is with everything i'm already taking, would there be a bad reaction with taking the yohimbine at the same time? and also, how should I dose it at 190 lbs?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be ok, and i'd shoot for starting with 2 or 3 caps first dosing, and seeing how high you can tolerate. 7-8 caps for 17.5-20mg would be my guess.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
should be ok, and i'd shoot for starting with 2 or 3 caps first dosing, and seeing how high you can tolerate. 7-8 caps for 17.5-20mg would be my guess.
When you say tolerate, what symptoms would reveal that you've exceeded that toleration threshold? I take 2 Y-hcl at a time, 6 total a day.

When I was on Levi Reloaded I bumped the recommended servings from 2 caps to 3 and I got headaches, is that a symptom of too much Y-hcl?

I'm 230lbs, how many mg would you recommend for my daily intake?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think target works out to around 1mg for every 10lbs, so 22.5mg in theory. I don't experience sides from it even significantly higher than that (3 lev reloadeds + 10mg from bulk) @ 195. But I think mostly sides stomach related, though headaches fit too high of a stim profile too. I wish I wasn't so stim insensitive.

So if you were taking 2 lev reloaded, another 4-5 nutracaps on top wouldn't necessarily be out of line.

My total stim "package" has gone as high as

2 lev reloaded
3 rpm
60mg geranamine
10mg bulk yohimbe hcl
2 scoops ragnarok (200mg+ caffeine)
37.5mg ephedrine

and I know i'm forgetting something.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Just outta curiosity Easy, this is my first time using ephedra in a cut, and honestly, I can't really feel any effects from it whatsoever (except being wide awake later on in the day). What could be the consequences of increasing my ephedra dosage to 50mg in one sitting?(I am very insensitive to stims)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think target works out to around 1mg for every 10lbs, so 22.5mg in theory. I don't experience sides from it even significantly higher than that (3 lev reloadeds + 10mg from bulk) @ 195. But I think mostly sides stomach related, though headaches fit too high of a stim profile too. I wish I wasn't so stim insensitive.

So if you were taking 2 lev reloaded, another 4-5 nutracaps on top wouldn't necessarily be out of line.

My total stim "package" has gone as high as

2 lev reloaded
3 rpm
60mg geranamine
10mg bulk yohimbe hcl
2 scoops ragnarok (200mg+ caffeine)
37.5mg ephedrine

and I know i'm forgetting something.
DAMN EASY!!!! and I thought I was stim tolerant because I once fell asleep after taking 4 RPMs.

My current stack is (daily intake)
8 RPM
6 Drive
6 Yohimbine HCL
6 Gugglebolic Extreme
6-8 DCP
3-4 Anabolic Pump
1 Pslin
12 1000mg Fish Oil
7.5 ml Sesamin Oil
3 Lipotrphin-PM

I'm currently taking 15 mg Y-HCL. I'll take your suggestion and just double my Y-HCL for my pre-workout dose and that'll bring my intake of Y-HCL to 20 mg.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure, I buy regular ephedrine. There are some question marks about ephedra supps, and how well they are dosed (low quality control from a lot of the manufacturers)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, mind you thats not my daily, that my preworkout. so repeat everything except ragnarok 2 more times for the day.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DON'T take 50mg of ephedrine in one sitting (or at least be very very careful with it)...ESPECIALLY if you are sensitive to stims...

This is how the stuff got banned to begin with...

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was just wondering how it would affect me. Stims don't bother me, I'll take 500 mg caff with 25 eph with no effects... I probably wont do 50, just curious.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was just wondering how it would affect me. Stims don't bother me, I'll take 500 mg caff with 25 eph with no effects... I probably wont do 50, just curious.
I guess I really don't know the answer to that question... my has to do with your blood pressure shooting way up even though you aren't feeling much of a stim effect. don't know enough of the science to answer this...

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
that's cool just curious. The blood pressure issue is why i brought up the yohimbine hcl with all this other stuff, because its been known for it...

TheBenMan

Awards
About taking 50mg in one sitting. When I do an ephedra cut I start at 50mg twice a day and work up to 75mg. This is because i know how my body react to ephedra. If you're sensitive to stims then you're definetly going to want to be careful. As for me when I take ephedra it takes a few days for me to adjust every time I up my dose. The sides I usually get are jitters, elevated blood pressure and heart rate, and sometimes a sick to my stomache feeling.

These all fade within a day or two. So if you're considering upping your dose try it on your rest day so you don't mess around and have a heart attack. This should give you a good idea of the affects.