Yohimbine, alcar, green tea, guggelsterones, chromium, any of them useful on a cut?

BIgDoom

Awards
I have tested ECA (25mg Ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, 80mg aspirin) with a few of the products you mentioned. I have read that chromium isn't needed at all, pretty sure it was declared a bunk supplement. Now on the other hand I love to take 500mg of green tea extract (standardized for 50% ECGC) with every dose of ECA (take a dose of vitamin C with it, it helps the effectiveness of green tea). Yohimbine is also great, I take 15mg every morning before I eat and during morning cardio, but its best used when you have an empty stomach, something about carbs in blood renders it less effective. Thus I have a hard time taking it the rest of the day.

Now again I am not 100% positive on the broscience of this (broscience is a term used for theoretical meat head science often used on forums for bodybuilding) but...
ECA is great for burning off fat
green tea is great for burning off belly fat and depot fat
yohimbine is great for burning off depot fat.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I think yohimbe hcl is one of the most effective fat loss ingredients ever, it was a no brainer to go into Adipoxil.

Green tea.. meh idk it doesnt hurt

chromium... a decent GDA based on anecdotal reports fwiw

Icemansoldier

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Atm im taking 3x30mg eph daily, 3 cups of green tea and 2xvitamin c dissolvable tablets in juice. Yohimbine is something i will consider in the latter part of my cut. thanks again.