Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will be looking into this one!!
This product stacks well with Raw Test diesel test or procycle and can b the missing link if you over 30 or in pct. on cycle it stops estrogen cold. I think ppl have logged it on here. It was very popular last summer.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started my cycle so it's sounds like something I need

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product stacks well with Raw Test diesel test or procycle and can b the missing link if you over 30 or in pct. on cycle it stops estrogen cold. I think ppl have logged it on here. It was very popular last summer.
Sweet!! Definitely looking at it!! Thanks

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Studhorse for that last submission, I like !!

The Get Diesel E2-X is a Great Product if you have never used it give it a try. I have been using it for the last few years!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Seriously what planet are these creatures from? Are they artists renderings of a mythical creature? I've NEVER SEEN anything remotely close to these in real life!!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Seriously what planet are these creatures from? Are they artists renderings of a mythical creature? I've NEVER SEEN anything remotely close to these in real life!!
It's magical land !! Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because they are in the gym or doing things to get better. If it was easy everyone would do it. (take the AM board) when you think about the world of fitness it's a small group of people.
Here In Oklahoma most of the people you see in public are overweight. you will catch a hottie out of the gym every once in a while.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y106.jpg

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Because they are in the gym or doing things to get better. If it was easy everyone would do it. (take the AM board) when you think about the world of fitness it's a small group of people.
Here In Oklahoma most of the people you see in public are overweight. you will catch a hottie out of the gym every once in a while.
That's my point though, there's a sh1t ton of people at my golds gym and there are ZERO that look even remotely close to that! In a way though I'm glad they're not at my gym otherwise I'd never get any good lifting in!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's my point though, there's a sh1t ton of people at my golds gym and there are ZERO that look even remotely close to that! In a way though I'm glad they're not at my gym otherwise I'd never get any good lifting in!
I know we have about 4 at our gym and they are distracting (but good for natural test boosting)!. of course every guy is eye fucing my wife at the gym so to eat his own. lol

Dam I wish we had a Golds gym in my town. closes one is an hour away.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Had to post one more today ..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y107.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya, that's what I was looking at ...... The Gym !!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studhorse...had a girlfriend that was built EXACTLY like this...and loved to be waiting for me in the bed wearing either one of MY v necks of tank tops...on her knees just like this chick. Man I miss h....oh wait...married that one. Lol
Man you just have to tell the whole AM world don't you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
y108.jpg

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Dam! just something about this one! love them with a little meat on there bones!
and dam thats a pretty gym!
Ya, that's what I was looking at ...... The Gym !!!
LOL, glad that I wasn't the only one. I did oogle the girl first, but then I thought "dam, that's a nice a$$ gym"

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer