YK 11, Is this stronger than LGD 4033 ???

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What dose is recommended for advanced designer steroid/ SARM user. I've seen 12 and then 20 or 25 mg. Is this better bulker than LGD. Someone who's takin compound let me know.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
They do two totally different things. You could even run them at the same time.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from different logs and reviews.. seems like YK11 needs to be dosed high to really see the benefits 20 to 40mg

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think we're all finding out that these sarms ran at high doses (PH/DS doses) can illicit some serious results

Realize that YK11 is a methylated 19nor derivative, it's a different animal all together than LGD. Expect nice large increases in size from a moderate to high dose of LGD to Research subject, YK11 will have your research subjects skin feeling thin and muscle density drastically increases.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agreed, every one runs low doses of these sarms and gets pissed at results. If 10mg of lgd was super impressive that would mean mg-mg it's stronger then anadrol or other orals. I'm not willing to guinny pig but I'd love to see someone run 50mg lgd and see what happens

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to see someone run LGD or RAD at 30-60mg a day

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Buy me the stuff and I'll run it that high haha would cost ALOT of money to cycle when you could just go buy a bottle of superdrol and/or test much cheaper, with much better results.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy me the stuff and I'll run it that high haha would cost ALOT of money to cycle when you could just go buy a bottle of superdrol and/or test much cheaper, with much better results.
You do have a point, but the majority of people do not want to explicitly break the law.
A lot would rather pay more and get similar results to the banned substances

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cost is the only reason I wouldn't so ya it's a great point

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Realize that yk11 is a methylated dht derivative
You mean 19nor steroid derivative.

Methyl dht derivative is a whole nother ball game.
:thumbsup:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have no desire to run any sarm at a high dosage.
People are too impatient

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have no desire to run any sarm at a high dosage.
People are too impatient
I've learned that slow and steady is definitely the better answer. But for the guys who want that instant punch like the old DS's, I would like to see how 40mg of LGD would compare for a quick 4 week kickstart

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't imagine what the lethargy would be like on this much lgd. I probably wouldn't get out of bed lol

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, every one runs low doses of these sarms and gets pissed at results. If 10mg of lgd was super impressive that would mean mg-mg it's stronger then anadrol or other orals. I'm not willing to guinny pig but I'd love to see someone run 50mg lgd and see what happens
I would love to see someone run LGD or RAD at 30-60mg a day
I've learned that slow and steady is definitely the better answer. But for the guys who want that instant punch like the old DS's, I would like to see how 40mg of LGD would compare for a quick 4 week kickstart
I couldn't imagine what the lethargy would be like on this much lgd. I probably wouldn't get out of bed lol
My last (first and only) LGD run was at 8mg (that is just what dosage it was capped at). At about the 6 or 7 week mark I plateaued, it was a slow, but steady progression up until then. I planned to run it for 12 weeks, despite the plateau I stayed the course, until the end of the 10th week, then I bumped it to 16 and started seeing progress again. My next run I plan to start at 8 then move quickly up to 16, and if I plateau again at that dosage, up to 24.

I am on doctor monitored TRT, so I didn't experience any lethargy when I ran it earlier and why I am not concerned with shutdown (I am technically already shutdown).

As for the topic of this post, YK-11, Jebrook is logging it right now in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/295339-premier-research-essentials.html

lilbigman15

Awards
My last (first and only) LGD run was at 8mg (that is just what dosage it was capped at). At about the 6 or 7 week mark I plateaued, it was a slow, but steady progression up until then. I planned to run it for 12 weeks, despite the plateau I stayed the course, until the end of the 10th week, then I bumped it to 16 and started seeing progress again. My next run I plan to start at 8 then move quickly up to 16, and if I plateau again at that dosage, up to 24.

what were ur gains like on LGD?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
what were ur gains like on LGD?
modest. I gained about 6 ~ 8 lbs lean mass, after I shed all of the water weight and extra stored glycogen. Slow and steady, nothing phenomenal. My weight only changed a couple of lbs, but my BF went down, very visible in the mirror. It ended up being more of a recomp. I think I need to up the LGD dosage and increase/clean up my food intake to really see any better gains.

EDIT: If I recall I started around 178 and ended up after shedding the water weight at about 183, with ~2" off of my waist in the process. The 190 in my sig on the left was during the cycle.

Alistair_

Awards
I think we're all finding out that these sarms ran at high doses (PH/DS doses) can illicit some serious results

Realize that YK11 is a methylated 19nor derivative, it's a different animal all together than LGD. Expect nice large increases in size from a moderate to high dose of LGD to Research subject, YK11 will have your research subjects skin feeling thin and muscle density drastically increases.
I thought YK-11 was a DHT derivative?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought YK-11 was a DHT derivative?
((17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester

Also if you look at a pic of the compound you'll see the 4-5 bond, and not 5-6.

Alistair_

Awards
Indeed it is a 19-nor. I had seen the structure before but didn't pay that close attention. I'm very interested in this compound and I have a gram of it. Will probably run it with test during my winter bulk

Kaibutsu

Kaibutsu

Awards
Anyone ran a full cycle of YK-11? If so, with what and what were the results?

Considering it for my next cycle but it doesn't seem very cost effective.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems like it doesn't carry the same progestational sides of other 19nors since it is selective. Anyone care to weigh in on that?

Big.Drizzy

Awards
Seems like it doesn't carry the same progestational sides of other 19nors since it is selective. Anyone care to weigh in on that?
I'm running:
YK11 @ 20mg e/d,
Rad 140 @ 20mg e/d,
tri-test @400mg p/wk,
yohimbine @30mg e/d
Clen @60mcg e/d

I'm 3 weeks into the test, a week into clen, a week into yohimbine and two days into the Rad and YK11...feels UN-EFFIN-REEAL 😳 horny as a mahfugga and feeling dense...lost some fat for sure, but muscles are looking FULL. Not much bloat which I was expecting from the test and Rad 140...but perhaps the yohimbine and clen is counteracting that!

Hopefully I can create a full on log of my cycle soon when I get time.