Yes this is another bulk cycle question

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Hey guys so yes here is another question about a bulk cycle. I'm currently on an epi cycle right now going to start pct in a couple weeks. I've ram halo before as well but this is my first bulk that I want to run. I'm planning on running it in January or February. I just wan to get everything lined up now so I can go ahead and purchase everything necessary for the cycle. I'm getting married at the beginning of next year and I want to be a good 10 to 15 pounds bigger with minimum to no bf. I'm also asking so early to do research on the products until then so I make the right choice. My stats: age 22 6'1 approx 200 lbs around 10-11% bf. Been lifting 5 yrs off and on with the past 2 years straight. Looking for dry lean gains not looking for the bloated water retention obviously. Been looking at m-sten and DMZ 2.0 any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated as well

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to maintain BF% or even lose some, plus gain a bunch of weight, your best bet is to remain around maintenance calories. The steroid doesn't matter that much but M-Sten/DMZ 2.0 is not a bad choice. I've noticed a leaning effect with it.

traiford09

traiford09

Awards
Yeah I was going to keep the same maintenance cals. I just didn't want to get a PH that was a wet gainer. What would you suggest stacking with either of those to increase my gains?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I was going to keep the same maintenance cals. I just didn't want to get a PH that was a wet gainer. What would you suggest stacking with either of those to increase my gains?
Dienazone from Iron Legion. It's transdermal and would be a safe choice to stack with a methyl like SDMZ.

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
My only suggestion Is don't get married. At 22 you are still too young. I know you don't want to hear it but at 45 after 20 years you will understand.