Yes it's me again! Xrkc6x is ONCE again here - OL Cardarine+OL Conqu3r+OL Test1fy+e9=

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
20mg mate, no reason to go higher :)
Yeah i was curious as i have just started OL endura shred and that is 7mg of carderine and 10mg of osta per capsule...i will start at 2 caps a day and may bump it up second week.

Cheers mate.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was curious as i have just started OL endura shred and that is 7mg of carderine and 10mg of osta per capsule...i will start at 2 caps a day and may bump it up second week.

Cheers mate.
the OL Cardarine I have is 1 pill = 7mg so I am actually taking it upon wake up, before training, and before going to bed, anyway his half life is 20-24h :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
added the x-ten perform today and I must say they are great! at least from a taste point of view, I will test today during my training sesh :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yo guys

So can't really say if it's xtend or cardarine but the endurance is there and it's amazing.
Also veins popping out and feeling of fullness all around.
Diet has been changed, about 30g carbs lower and added one sesh of SSC.

Performance in the gym is massive :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
quick update

Weight --> went down of about 1kg, body recomp looks good
Strength --> this is still growing, I am adding weights every workout so pretty impressive I wonder when it'lls stop
Endurance --> growing again, always up I feel like I could do more, much more and I don't suffer while doing it, last week I did 2 sesh same day one after another and I was completely like BOOM
Libido --> still up and running ahahah
Hunger --> this is becoming kinda of issue but I guess when my body will be adjusting to the new calories it will be better.

so far so good, very impressed with carda e test1fy guys :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome updates. Apologize for the lack of posts I've been a lurker and bust as all hell lately. I've been finding my groove lately while getting back heavy in to the game. Good to see you are doing great and pushing hard.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates. Apologize for the lack of posts I've been a lurker and bust as all hell lately. I've been finding my groove lately while getting back heavy in to the game. Good to see you are doing great and pushing hard.
I am man, pushing even harder this week I feel great and I guess test1fy+cardarine are playing a great game here

energy levels are amazing and endurance+stamina are growing, weights have been the same this week but I had more control and I was able to concentrate more on quality so in a way it has improved too :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am man, pushing even harder this week I feel great and I guess test1fy+cardarine are playing a great game here

energy levels are amazing and endurance+stamina are growing, weights have been the same this week but I had more control and I was able to concentrate more on quality so in a way it has improved too :)
Leaving weight the same and really getting that mind body control can greatly increase strength and performance so I feel you there. Keep at it bro.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so guys just wanted to give you an quick update about the training and the diet

training is going perfectly, I am starting to feel a bit tired after wo, during and pre wo is perfect, especially during is great, I can't explain, it seems like energy levels never run out, this is great, I can train without rest between sets and weight is going up.

Last week tho, I concentrated, as I said, on quality, not cause I wasn't trying to perform exercises perfectly before but I just did pay more attention to it, always trying to push more but not that much.

Diet is on point, weight is going down again, I have been stable for 3/4 days and then today went down 400g, maybe just water or cause yesterday I had my 2 sessh HIIT+SSC and low carbs day don't know but anyway its good, I have noticed that when i refeeded last Monday my body just didn't change the day after like absorbed everything I had lol which make me think the refeed was needed.

mirror is telling me I am improving, the recomp effect my body is going through is great, never had anything like this before, I am burning fat and leaning out/putting some lean mass too same time, like dream! ahahahah living the dream guys!

the supplements I am taking are great I must say also I noticed, even if endurance/stamina are great cause of cardarine, that adding or removing x-tend perform does affect my performance so i want to say that is a great addiction.

I would like to go down with carbs and get ripped asap but things are supposed to go slowly and progressively and also, most important, I need/want/have to follow my coach :)

no changes for this week in terms of diet/training, same volume, same calories, same macros.

sleep has improved, maybe because of the all supps I am taking to cure and improve my adrenal fatigue situation lol, I cut off coffee/caffeine and I got used to it now, no more needs :) it was hard for me being an italian, gew up drinking expresso all day lol anyway sleep quality is great, even if I sleep less I feel like I slept enough and I wake up energetic and ready and lucid not groggy like a troll :)

sex and libido are still up, initial spike was tremendous now it is still there but not growing anymore, this is 3rd week roughly so I expect supps like carda and test1fy kicking in very hard from now on.

using as well genoflex and all joints pain I had are gone, disappeared in smoke! great!!! I guess I have found my GOTO joints support supplement.

unfortunately while OL Cardarine and OL Test1fy are working like crazy, Conqu3r was just giving me some bloating and nothing else, switched back to HV PES and pumps are exploding as always :)

ok I'll go now, have a great we!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Concentration and quality of form and lifts is very important and often overlooked including by myself my dude.

Good to hear your energy is improved even while cutting the coffee drinks.

And giggity at the libido. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Concentration and quality of form and lifts is very important and often overlooked including by myself my dude.

Good to hear your energy is improved even while cutting the coffee drinks.

And giggity at the libido. :)
That's for sure cardarine :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Geeze what a log.

Super hard-ons, sky high libido, fat dropping off, gym performance up, joint pain diminished...

Livin' the dream brother!
You sure constructed a beautiful stack here

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Geeze what a log.

Super hard-ons, sky high libido, fat dropping off, gym performance up, joint pain diminished...

Great products and great compounds, cards rinses great man it's not a SARM its a PPAR there are lots of info out there and till now I can confirm everything they reported... Hopefully it'll continue to shine :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes it's me again! Xrkc6x is ONCE again here - OL Cardarine+OL Conqu3r+OL Tes...

Only PPAR modulator I've used was TTA and of course it had annoying cramping and fluid retention issues

I assume smooth sailing with your cardarine?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Only PPAR modulator I've used was TTA and of course it had annoying cramping and fluid retention issues

Yes mate, no cramping no fluid retention, it's drying me out and I'm still on 134g carbs if I'm not mistaken :) so I'm not suffering hunger lol I'm still well fed hahahah

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geeze what a log.

No doubt man this guy knows how to pick a hard on packed log! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Always heard great things about the product just never got around to trying it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1474048551.979312.jpg

Please admire this new species... "The Texter"...
let's explore together the different abilities that make this species unique:
1. Average time between sets --> 10 to 15 mins
2. Average time per exercise --> 40 to 45 mins
3. If asked "how many more sets you have left" the always ready answer, after looking at you like if you asked to **** his mum, will be --> "don't know / about 10-12 sets"
4. This species will always be on the "exact piece of equipment" you were going to use... mark me... ALWAYS...
5. If asked "can I jump in?" The answer will be (always) --> "I have xyz more sets" if asked again... thinking maybe the guy didn't quite get me... the answer will be, AGAIN, "ehmmmm I have xyz sets" like a broken disk...

Basically if you find this type of species in the gym and you wanted to train, you are ****ED...

Be aware, stay away from "Texters"

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
One of the benefits of training early in the morning is no other people or people who don't have time to waste texting other people.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yes I wish I could train in the morning :(

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update guys

Diet is on point no modifications this week
Training is improving performance wise

One thing I wanted to flag, I went for the liquid form of cardarine GW501516 and I have found a great place to buy it, just ask google about receptor chem ;) well I must say that even if it's just 3 days I'm on this liquid form and even if I was already feeling the kick of the OL cardarine this one is AMAZING and it's much more strong! I checked my glucose after 15/20 minutes and it drops to 1.9 and I was feeling dizzy, of course after facing this issue I had it with meals the following day and all is good but in the gym it's much much more strong guys! Unbelievable!!!!!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
I like the OL carderine and I'm currently on 21mg a day, but will look into receptor chem.

Thanks mate.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I like the OL carderine and I'm currently on 21mg a day, but will look into receptor chem.

Thanks mate.
OL cardarine is great but please TRUST me this one is unbelievable....

I was on 3x caps per day 21mg like you.

Are you noticing anything in terms of feeling or fat trimming?

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
OL cardarine is great but please TRUST me this one is unbelievable....

I was on 3x caps per day 21mg like you.

Are you noticing anything in terms of feeling or fat trimming?
On 3 caps a day i find i have energy all day, with no tiredness in the late afternoon. I take my caps spread out through the day.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
On 3 caps a day i find i have energy all day, with no tiredness in the late afternoon. I take my caps spread out through the day.
well that PLUS loads of endurance/energy/fat shredding effects on top and that is the liquid one :) at least this is what I am seeing on myself

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hey guys! so as you probably know our loved PES Select have been changed to allow the EU market to have a cheaper price, changes have been made are:

MPC instead of MPI
pepForm removed

ingredient label has changed but that is because of EU regulations that states that they have to list all ingredients so if you are wondering why the ingredients are different, actually they are not, I have a question tho, are this still Gluten Free? this is disappeared from the label so I am not sure.

well, after talking about this on this thread I decided to make a video to compare the old formula with the new one, I was lucky enough to find SD old still available so I got a tub.

Before I am going to post the link to the video I wanna say something:

Taste --> I actually prefer the new formula, it is a bit more sweet and milky, I had the chance to compare only SD so I cannot compare other flavours BUT, I tried the c&c and them too are very good, again more milky, you can even smell the milk when you open the tub and put your nose in it :)

Mix-Ability --> this is "almost" the same, obviously because of the MPC this is a bit more granular than the MPI so that's the reason I suppose but after all it doesn't bother me since if you continue to stir for longer it will be as it used to be before.

Colour --> this is a bit darker, again this is comparing the SD flavour

Conclusion --> i like it yes I have to admit but I would have preferred to be able to buy the original formula in UK without having to go importing them from US, also pepForm was a great addition and MPI were a bit better but that again is subjective to the person.

it is interesting how PES made a protein with MPC that mix almost like the MPI, good work. My gf actually prefer the new taste too :)

now the video --> https://youtu.be/-vM-np7eDm4

please EXCUSE MY lack of expertise in making the video, I know it is not that perfect but that was not the goal I wanted to achieve, I wanted to give you a real idea of what changed and what not between old and new PES Select.

:) hope this is useful to you.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting, very satisfied review :)
you see bro? eventually we are happy anyway, but I am still wondering about the gluten free thing..... bdcc can you provide us some info?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys! so as you probably know our loved PES Select have been changed to allow the EU market to have a cheaper price, changes have been made are:

MPC instead of MPI
pepForm removed

ingredient label has changed but that is because of EU regulations that states that they have to list all ingredients so if you are wondering why the ingredients are different, actually they are not, I have a question tho, are this still Gluten Free? this is disappeared from the label so I am not sure.

well, after talking about this on this thread I decided to make a video to compare the old formula with the new one, I was lucky enough to find SD old still available so I got a tub.

Before I am going to post the link to the video I wanna say something:

Taste --> I actually prefer the new formula, it is a bit more sweet and milky, I had the chance to compare only SD so I cannot compare other flavours BUT, I tried the c&c and them too are very good, again more milky, you can even smell the milk when you open the tub and put your nose in it :)

Mix-Ability --> this is "almost" the same, obviously because of the MPC this is a bit more granular than the MPI so that's the reason I suppose but after all it doesn't bother me since if you continue to stir for longer it will be as it used to be before.

Colour --> this is a bit darker, again this is comparing the SD flavour

Conclusion --> i like it yes I have to admit but I would have preferred to be able to buy the original formula in UK without having to go importing them from US, also pepForm was a great addition and MPI were a bit better but that again is subjective to the person.

it is interesting how PES made a protein with MPC that mix almost like the MPI, good work. My gf actually prefer the new taste too :)

now the video --> https://youtu.be/-vM-np7eDm4

please EXCUSE MY lack of expertise in making the video, I know it is not that perfect but that was not the goal I wanted to achieve, I wanted to give you a real idea of what changed and what not between old and new PES Select.

:) hope this is useful to you.
Thanks for the feedback brother. Glad you ended up pretty satisfied with the Select available over there. You will always be able to score in on insiders as well of course! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
happy morning guys, hope you good, I have been a bit away since very busy at work.
my training is going good and diet has changed going down of about 30g of carbs.
energy levels are still up and I can confirm the liquid form of Cardarine is much more effective than the OL one, it is crazy guys, never tired :)
diet is starting to hit me a bit tho, I am hungry all the time (almost all the time) but hey, this is good :) my meta is increasing too :)
some EPOC sets added to my training to avoid going up with cardio.
I will post some pics soon ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's me again! Xrkc6x is ONCE again here - OL Cardarine+OL Conqu3r+OL Tes...

So today is my bday and my gf made this

IMG_1475095189.112500.jpg

IMG_1475095202.046589.jpg

IMG_1475095225.345963.jpg

lol I know the greeting card says 50 but I'm not that old :)

Anyway this is made with

Snickerdoodle PES Select
Pure fine oats gluten free
500g ***E Greek total 0% fat yogurt
1 egg white
40g PB2
3 tspoons honey
6g sweetner
Roasted almonds

100g nutrition facts-->

205 Kcal
17.77 carbs
9.71 fats
13g proteins

The whole cake weight is 1.142kg

That was perfect for my macros today and it smears great!!!

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 140702

View attachment 140703

View attachment 140704

Anyway this is made with

Snickerdoodle PES Select
1 egg white
40g PB2
3 tspoons honey
6g sweetner
Roasted almonds

100g nutrition facts-->

205 Kcal
17.77 carbs
9.71 fats
13g proteins

Congrats!! And enjoy... Looks delish men!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Your girlfriend bakes you protein treats?

Put a ring on it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Your girlfriend bakes you protein treats?

Put a ring on it.
I should :) in the far away future maybe hahahah anyway that was delicious!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
IMG_1475415681.459722.jpg

Meanwhile in UK :)

Ketogenic diet started on Thursday :) completely different approach. Feeling good and ready to smash this new diet :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 140702

View attachment 140703

View attachment 140704

Anyway this is made with

Snickerdoodle PES Select
1 egg white
40g PB2
3 tspoons honey
6g sweetner
Roasted almonds

100g nutrition facts-->

205 Kcal
17.77 carbs
9.71 fats
13g proteins

Oh my lord. I missed your damn bday and feel horrible about it brosef! :/
Looks like you were spoiled in any case though! Looks delicious!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 140811

Meanwhile in UK :)

Ketogenic diet started on Thursday :) completely different approach. Feeling good and ready to smash this new diet :)
Them veins can't hide! Haha

All over shoulders and arms. Love having nice vascularity.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I have been away for a while, diet has changed and I am doing keto, since almost a week, thing is, using ketosticks can't see im in keto state, maybe those sticks are not precise as much but I am doing it religiously lol

Cardarine will be finished on the 19th of October since no more than 8 weeks ;) I am very happy about results, it helped me a lot in performance and it allowed me to shred some fat :)

training is good too, I am always on the same weight but I am recomping pretty well and I'm "almost" happy with it :) can't believe almost 8 weeks are gone lol

I am a bit hungry too, i'm on roughly 70-80g fats depending on lifting day or cardio day but it seems to be not enough, will check with my cool coach :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I have been away for a while, diet has changed and I am doing keto, since almost a week, thing is, using ketosticks can't see im in keto state, maybe those sticks are not precise as much but I am doing it religiously lol

Cardarine will be finished on the 19th of October since no more than 8 weeks ;) I am very happy about results, it helped me a lot in performance and it allowed me to shred some fat :)

training is good too, I am always on the same weight but I am recomping pretty well and I'm "almost" happy with it :) can't believe almost 8 weeks are gone lol

I am a bit hungry too, i'm on roughly 70-80g fats depending on lifting day or cardio day but it seems to be not enough, will check with my cool coach :)
Sometimes I feels like you can never get enough food bro. I've been smashing like a mad man for this little bulk I'm on.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I feels like you can never get enough food bro. I've been smashing like a mad man for this little bulk I'm on.
ha! I will never feel stuffed lol, I see feel you bro :) also I have a big issue, I am addicted to peanut butter/almon butter/ nuts butters :) I have to ask my gf to hide them and give me just my daily dose lol ahahahah

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so, after all I can say that it has been a good experience with Cardarine, OL testify was great, I cannot say the same for conquer, I couldn't feel anything.

in terms of body recomp I had the best results I ever had, I will end this run in 2 days so there is nothing else to say than I am happy with the results achieved, I could achieve more to be honest but I am happy anyway, I was a bit away cause of work sorry but never stopped training :)

diet on point still, let's see what else I'll go for after this, probably I will try some evomuse Myosynergy ELITE let's see.

weight has increased of about 2kg but not fat/water was added same lean aspect and improved body composition
hope you could take some good info from this run, see you at the next one.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
happy morning guys, hope you good, I have been a bit away since very busy at work.
my training is going good and diet has changed going down of about 30g of carbs.
energy levels are still up and I can confirm the liquid form of Cardarine is much more effective than the OL one, it is crazy guys, never tired :)
diet is starting to hit me a bit tho, I am hungry all the time (almost all the time) but hey, this is good :) my meta is increasing too :)
some EPOC sets added to my training to avoid going up with cardio.
I will post some pics soon ;)
Just an FYI on the keto sticks, after a while they will no longer register, look around the keto forums and you'll see us a pretty common problem. You end up with a couple choices you can get a ketonix, which is a breathalyzer and works pretty good about a 100$though, but it lasts forever. Other option is blood tests, very similar to glucose but more expensive. I eventually went with the ketonix just cause I like to test every couple of days and after any carb splurges just to see how i react.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI on the keto sticks, after a while they will no longer register, look around the keto forums and you'll see us a pretty common problem. You end up with a couple choices you can get a ketonix, which is a breathalyzer and works pretty good about a 100$though, but it lasts forever. Other option is blood tests, very similar to glucose but more expensive. I eventually went with the ketonix just cause I like to test every couple of days and after any carb splurges just to see how i react.
I bought a blood tester on Amazon and I was able to check my ketone :)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 140702

View attachment 140703

View attachment 140704

Anyway this is made with

Snickerdoodle PES Select
1 egg white
40g PB2
3 tspoons honey
6g sweetner
Roasted almonds

100g nutrition facts-->

205 Kcal
17.77 carbs
9.71 fats
13g proteins

Looks awesome now you gotta convince her to make you a keto version next time!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so, after all I can say that it has been a good experience with Cardarine, OL testify was great, I cannot say the same for conquer, I couldn't feel anything.

in terms of body recomp I had the best results I ever had, I will end this run in 2 days so there is nothing else to say than I am happy with the results achieved, I could achieve more to be honest but I am happy anyway, I was a bit away cause of work sorry but never stopped training :)

diet on point still, let's see what else I'll go for after this, probably I will try some evomuse Myosynergy ELITE let's see.

weight has increased of about 2kg but not fat/water was added same lean aspect and improved body composition
hope you could take some good info from this run, see you at the next one.
Good feedback. That conquer response is different from what I normally hear around the forums. Never tried any of these myself. What are any cliff notes you can give me on why you enjoyed both cardarine and testify specific to each.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback. That conquer response is different from what I normally hear around the forums. Never tried any of these myself. What are any cliff notes you can give me on why you enjoyed both cardarine and testify specific to each.
hey mate, I know, sorry to say that, I was sure 150% that conqu3r was going to provide me good pumps, the product is solid but it gave me just GI issues.... I have provided reviews for all of these products (no for carda cause there was no product in the review forum).

Test1fy

after 1/2 weeks you can start feeling a LOT of libido so on that part the product kicks in relatively soon, after the 3rd week, boom, strength and sense of well being all day, which is good :) I haven't noticed any added size but I was cutting and I am still cutting so.... but I noticed a nice leaning effect by the 4th-5th week. good test booster I'd say

Carda

this gave me a lot of performance and energy, I was able to perform same cardio with much less effort, I was monitoring the bpm, I went from 130-135 bpm on treadmill at 15% incline 4.5km/h to 110-120 max so lol just cause my treadmill was based on 350kcal I had to stay there longer ahahahah also initially I had some issues with the glucose level but after 5 days all good, my body adapted. Leaning effect from this was also there.

I have to say that, using the liquid form bought from a specialist chemical lab online I saw MUCH MORE improvements, so the carda from OL was legit YES but not "that strong" as his "brother" from the chemical lab...... the liquid form kicked my ass on the treadmill and also added strength. I would do it again, abviously now I need to take 8 weeks pause from these compounds.

I know carda improve also the cholesterol increasing the HDL and decreasing LDL I can't show my blood work since I didn't have any but I will in 1 month (it will be too late lol)

if you have any specific question let me know :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey mate, I know, sorry to say that, I was sure 150% that conqu3r was going to provide me good pumps, the product is solid but it gave me just GI issues.... I have provided reviews for all of these products (no for carda cause there was no product in the review forum).

Test1fy

after 1/2 weeks you can start feeling a LOT of libido so on that part the product kicks in relatively soon, after the 3rd week, boom, strength and sense of well being all day, which is good :) I haven't noticed any added size but I was cutting and I am still cutting so.... but I noticed a nice leaning effect by the 4th-5th week. good test booster I'd say

Carda

this gave me a lot of performance and energy, I was able to perform same cardio with much less effort, I was monitoring the bpm, I went from 130-135 bpm on treadmill at 15% incline 4.5km/h to 110-120 max so lol just cause my treadmill was based on 350kcal I had to stay there longer ahahahah also initially I had some issues with the glucose level but after 5 days all good, my body adapted. Leaning effect from this was also there.

I have to say that, using the liquid form bought from a specialist chemical lab online I saw MUCH MORE improvements, so the carda from OL was legit YES but not "that strong" as his "brother" from the chemical lab...... the liquid form kicked my ass on the treadmill and also added strength. I would do it again, abviously now I need to take 8 weeks pause from these compounds.

I know carda improve also the cholesterol increasing the HDL and decreasing LDL I can't show my blood work since I didn't have any but I will in 1 month (it will be too late lol)

if you have any specific question let me know :)
Great. Thanks for this. GI issues for me when I turn from my norm on pre and other products in general are all too common. Hence why I tend to stick to what works and stay with it. So I definitely feel you there.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks for this. GI issues for me when I turn from my norm on pre and other products in general are all too common. Hence why I tend to stick to what works and stay with it. So I definitely feel you there.
im back to my loved HV :p