Yea im cheap!and new!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I searched and turned 1 old 2005 thread on this....
Humalin R.
Is it worth using in same cycle as Test at low dose, maybe 3 days a week on "hard" lifting days?
I understand it takes longer to peak, not as high, etc.
But i was thinking this is safe enough to use for the first go round of this type of substance.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
you guys just holding back or not answering cause its a dumb idea/product to use?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
you guys just holding back or not answering cause its a dumb idea/product to use?
Its spelled Humulin R. Thats why you are not getting search results. Spell it right and there are 54 search results here on AM just on the brand name name alone....

You know its slin (insulin), right? Just asking because you refer to it as "this type of substance" or "product" instead of insulin or slin...
Do a search on "insulin". There are tons of posts on this topic and even in the stickies. It is the most anabolic hormone in the human body. Used correctly you an get great gains, just as long as you realize the dangers as well. (death).
Humalog would be the best type of slin because it does its job and clears quicker. Humulin R is not as fast acting, but used by many since it is OTC and Humalog is prescription only.

Read up on insulin, buddy. Like I said this info is out there in large amounts. Look at the slin info in the stickies.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks. and yes i know its slin. I just worded it like that cause i knew everyone here would know what it was.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, just making sure as I don't know you. :)
know worries. I pretty knowledgable, cant get regular use slin, but i figured if i can adjust the OTC and since itd be my first time around, a bit more safe, etc.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
know worries. I pretty knowledgable, cant get regular use slin, but i figured if i can adjust the OTC and since itd be my first time around, a bit more safe, etc.

I'm scurred. :run:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It's interesting because I see the dangers of slin everywhere but still wanna try it OTC.

slin is always lumped into the same catagory as DNP... so it must be dangerous.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm scurred. :run:

haha, hater.

So i guess my idea concept dint work....

Im going to do a months worth more research and prolly run with with my test e when i do that.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
haha, hater.

So i guess my idea concept dint work....

Im going to do a months worth more research and prolly run with with my test e when i do that.

I'm convinced that to do a cycle right, you need knowledge and experience. Often times you will do **** wrong before you do it right. This is why you should do things wrong with stuff that's not as dangerous to screw up.

Basically try some things before you add slin, or just use it at a very low dose when you first start.

Perfect cycle is test-e + hgh + igf-1 + slin + creatine. I'm convinced of this now.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I have not used slin but when I do it will only be Humalog.

The reason is that I beleive that with a longer clearing time leads to the tendancy of ppl "nursing" their hypo or fear of hypo with too many carbs in a much longer window, more carbs than you need and thus leads to sloppy weight gain (Fat).
I want quick action and a fast clearing time so the amount of carbs I alot get assimilated and then I'm back to normal 3 hrs max and don't have to keep carbing around... Sure I may have to add some additional carbs possibly, but it wont go on as long as with R...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have not used slin but when I do it will only be Humalog.

The reason is that I beleive that with a longer clearing time leads to the tendancy of ppl "nursing" their hypo or fear of hypo with too many carbs in a much longer window, more carbs than you need and thus leads to sloppy weight gain (Fat).
I want quick action and a fast clearing time so the amount of carbs I alot get assimilated and then I'm back to normal 3 hrs max and don't have to keep carbing around... Sure I may have to add some additional carbs possibly, but it wont go on as long as with R...

Inject IM with the OTC slin and supposedly you can get it down to 4 hours versus 3.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Inject IM with the OTC slin and supposedly you can get it down to 4 hours versus 3.

Its a myth. I saw some info (cannot remeber where) that showed that IM Humulin R cleared about as fast as sub-q. Just slightly faster not making any significant difference.

The onset action of R WAS a bit quicker, just the clearing rate was not reduced significantly....

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Its a myth. I saw some info (cannot remeber where) that showed that IM Humulin R cleared about as fast as sub-q. Just slightly faster not making any significant difference.

The onset action of R WAS a bit quicker, just the clearing rate was not reduced significantly....

I'm not sure how IGF-1 compares to Slin, but I can inject IGF-1 PWO and take in 0 carbs and not go hypo....

I wonder if I'm just that 'good', and maybe I can handle slin well, and not go hypo.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how IGF-1 compares to Slin, but I can inject IGF-1 PWO and take in 0 carbs and not go hypo....

I wonder if I'm just that 'good', and maybe I can handle slin well, and not go hypo.

Umm, Ya... You go right ahead and do that and tell me how it works for you... lol! :D

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
yes you can use humulin R if you can not get your hands on the preferred humalogue/actrapid. start with just 3iu first PWO along with 70-100g Whey Protein Isolate+100g Maltodextrin+50g Dextrose and be sure to eat at least 2 more meals following the PWO before retiring to bed. as long as your carbs are sufficient say at least 100g/meal you wont hypo on this.
slowly increase the PWO dosage if you can tolerate it until you reach 10iu BD. only increase by 1iu at the end of each week if you have no signs of hypo(cold sweats,shakiness,lethargy) during that week until you reach your desired dosage.
Humulin does have a fast onset but its duration can act from 4-12 hours hence the need for the extra meals.

Ive used it before without any issues and there is a benefit to have some extra shuttling of nutrients into the muscle cells.
I strongly recommend using HGH and creatine along with it if you want to maximise musclemass.

griller88

griller88

Awards
I have a friend that is a diabetic and obviously has access to insulin. I have been considering trying some with his help in coaching me along so I don't F it up. It does scare me a bit though.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend that is a diabetic and obviously has access to insulin. I have been considering trying some with his help in coaching me along so I don't F it up. It does scare me a bit though.

Don't do it if it scares you.

griller88

griller88

Awards
Good point. The more I research the less scared I will be. Just preliminary stages now but really intrigued by it

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I searched and turned 1 old 2005 thread on this....
Humalin R.
Is it worth using in same cycle as Test at low dose, maybe 3 days a week on "hard" lifting days?
I understand it takes longer to peak, not as high, etc.
But i was thinking this is safe enough to use for the first go round of this type of substance.
First off sometimes it is better to do a google search w/ anabolicminds domain rather than a basic board search.

-> http://www.google.com/custom?domains=anabolicminds.com&q=humulin+r&sa=Search&sitesearch=anabolicminds.com

I always began to feel Hum-r about 30 minutes after injection and the peak around the 2hr. mark...so I took in an initial shake right before injection, then a meal at the 2 hour mark and another meal at about the 3.5 hr mark. The injection is always IM because it is more predictable....

I have used doses from 2 to 10iu and I took blood sugar readings w/ glucometer. With the above protocol I felt it was out of my system before the 5 hour mark and I was safe to go to bed. I just made sure not to use a glucose disposal agent at bed time and also had a little food in my stomach.

Humalog IMHO can be riskier because the intial peak seems to come quicker and harder then the Hum-r peak. Also people make the mistake of trying to time their initial shake (carbs)...make sure to consume the shake BEFORE the injection...that way there are no mistakes...no accidental delays...etc.

BUY a GLUCOMETER and take frequent readings at 2ius to develop a blood sugar chart for your body & nutrient intake. Keep the nutrient timing identical and take more readings when you up the dose to 4ius...continue this until you reach the level you want. Keep in mind 8ius may be more comfortable & even a better option then 10ius.

Always keep a pack of glucose tablets in your pocket during the entire time the slin is active.

For most of us insulin administration is not something that is going to do us a lot of good as far as building lean tissue...even combined w/ testosterone...there really is no magic to it.

In fact I don't use it much to build lean tissue. If I have no IGF-1 around during PCT I'll use it to stimulate FSH a bit.

But IF you are going to use it make sure you are already lean before you start...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ahhh thank you DBT. That helped alot. I think its not worth it for me at this point to use.