xtreme tren or trenadrol

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Has anyone tried both of these? I had some huge strength gains with xtreme tren by tri city and im curious if trenadrol would be similiar?

Can anyone help?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Ive heard GREAT things about trenadrol so im tempted to try that for next cycle

Maybe run it with Hdrol.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
h-drol/trenadrol is a great stack, i just finished it. 90mgs and i was off the chain with everything. however, if using trenadrol, stay away from lot #090207, it is bunk and that was the second bottle i used for the cycle at 120mgs and saw nothing at all.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
My brother took tren and he got some greatgains, but you need a really good pct, the guy at the shop didnt tell him to take a pct and he got really messed up, testies hurting, gyno, and no sex drive. And with all ph get a liver support, or be safe and just get cycle support its only 40 bucks and its got everything to try and keep your body from getting messed up.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
h-drol/trenadrol is a great stack, i just finished it. 90mgs and i was off the chain with everything. however, if using trenadrol, stay away from lot #090207, it is bunk and that was the second bottle i used for the cycle at 120mgs and saw nothing at all.
Great to know, thanks man. Ill check my batch # when I get home

I had some good size gains from pplex/xtreme tren but I didnt like the way pplex made me feel. Plus I started to shed pretty bad (hairloss) so I cut it after 3 wks. Hopefully hdrol wont make me shed like pplex

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Have you guys tried cycle assist? The pill formed cycle support? Ive run 2 cycles, both using cycle support (the chocolate mix) and it def worked great but the taste is awful and its sort of $$$$

cycle assist is cheaper.. im wondering if I should go that route this next time with trenadrol

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys tried cycle assist? The pill formed cycle support? Ive run 2 cycles, both using cycle support (the chocolate mix) and it def worked great but the taste is awful and its sort of $$$$

cycle assist is cheaper.. im wondering if I should go that route this next time with trenadrol
im taking the cycle assist right now on estra 4 9 and im feeling pretty good, doesnt feel like my blood pressure is all that bad, no headaches, but i do have a little trouble falling asleep when i should.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
good to know.. thanks bro

I used cycle support last time when i stacked pplex and tren and it worked great. I hate to complain about the taste because its made so easy already but I gotta think abotu the wallet this time around, CA is cheaper

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
X-mass

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Trenadrol is cheap so Im gonna go that route. I have a bottle of hdrol laying around that im thinking of stacking it with. Would there be any benefit to pulsing a high dose of hdrol while run a base of 90mgs trenadrol? Would that be much better than just running trenadrol solo?

and i know im gonna get flamed for this but im being honest, its summer and I drink lightly on wknds. I'm trying to figure out if I could pulse the methyl or if I shouldnt run it all. I drank very lightly last cycle when i was on just xtren and i was alright cause i drank a waters alongside it. ts not as bad on the liver if it isnt a methyl, but its still bad for your kidneys and all right?