XTend, Ice, and Poseidon?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Are thse products pretty similar in what they do? I am looking for a BCAA product and some great supplements to use for more energy and to increase my results at the gym as well as overall athletic performance.

I currently take multivitamins, joint support supplements, NeuroSyim C, and ZMA.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Are thse products pretty similar in what they do? I am looking for a BCAA product and some great supplements to use for more energy and to increase my results at the gym as well as overall athletic performance.

I currently take multivitamins, joint support supplements, NeuroSyim C, and ZMA.
Ice & Xtend are BCAA's essentially. For those I would check out Excell by AI. Good price, formula and flavor.
Excell (1 kilo) By Anabolic Innovations

The Poseidon is a diff bread all together and I HIGHLY recommend it for natural energy levels, hydration, sense of well being etc.

Poseidon (450 grams) By Nimbus Nutrition

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for more energy and to increase my results at the gym as well as overall athletic performance.
Poseidon is great for this, does just what bp said. Combine some excell and you have a killer stack.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Xtend and Ice are the same animal, BCAA's, except Xtend has CM in it.

Mix one or another with Poseidon and you will be good to go. I prefer Xtend Watermelon w/Poseidon.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
As already stated, Excell + Poseidon is an excellent stack. I think you will be very pleased with the results. Be sure and post your feedback! ;)

Workin

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Excell is by far the best deal out there especially with the upgrade to 100 servings per container.

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the inpu. Only problem now is no place to order some of the items I would like to try. No Chaos or excell at nutrplanet.