XI KT impressions?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just finished up a solo 6 week cycle at 1.5 mg/day. I can say I'm honestly pretty diss appointed. Pros - muscle hardness - crazy vascularity - huge increase in libido Cons - no strength gain - no fat loss My diet was on point throughout as I work with a coach and basically my weight did not budge the whole time even with him constantly changing my macros. He and I were both confused.
Have you done any prior cycles before 11-kt?

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
not in a long time... did 2 Havoc cycles about 6-7 years ago

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
not in a long time... did 2 Havoc cycles about 6-7 years ago
Interesting, from what I've seen from others logs is that people who have experience with other compounds or are cutting arent seeing good results with 11-kt

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
It wasnt a terrible run. I didnt have any strength loss and def looked a little harder in my upper body... just expected more fat loss since i read it did wonders on lower abdominal fat

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
It wasnt a terrible run. I didnt have any strength loss and def looked a little harder in my upper body... just expected more fat loss since i read it did wonders on lower abdominal fat
Okay, my bad, I was under the impression that you were talking about xi-kt. I never tried 11-kt, but maybe you should try xi-kt to see how that works out for you.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am glad to see some others showing the same experience I had - not totally negative but disappointing. Fat loss just wasn't there, weight would not come off despite diet being in a deficit state, etc. I think, as the Engineer has pointed out, this is an incredibly mild compound and I think that Iron Legion could have made the product better. My feeling, to be quite honest, is that instead of 30 ML containers with about 2.5 grams of 11-KT, it should be about a 240 ML container with 7.5 grams of 11-KT per bottle. I think there is too little carrier and too little active - but the amount of the carrier is much more of the problem. I would even say 5 grams in 240 ml of carrier would probably be SO much more effective.

I say this because 1 gram of oral 11-OXO/day seemed to be more effective for me than 250 mg of 11-KT transdermal, which suggests to me that not enough active is getting through the skin. The 11-KT should be stronger, since 11-Oxo has to be converted, and that isn't even taking into account the bioavailability issues. I am thinking the carrier is very good, and Iron Legion was optimistic because of this and over-saturated it.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to see some others showing the same experience I had - not totally negative but disappointing. Fat loss just wasn't there, weight would not come off despite diet being in a deficit state, etc. I think, as the Engineer has pointed out, this is an incredibly mild compound and I think that Iron Legion could have made the product better. My feeling, to be quite honest, is that instead of 30 ML containers with about 2.5 grams of 11-KT, it should be about a 240 ML container with 7.5 grams of 11-KT per bottle. I think there is too little carrier and too little active - but the amount of the carrier is much more of the problem. I would even say 5 grams in 240 ml of carrier would probably be SO much more effective.

I say this because 1 gram of oral 11-OXO/day seemed to be more effective for me than 250 mg of 11-KT transdermal, which suggests to me that not enough active is getting through the skin. The 11-KT should be stronger, since 11-Oxo has to be converted, and that isn't even taking into account the bioavailability issues. I am thinking the carrier is very good, and Iron Legion was optimistic because of this and over-saturated it.
I don't understand why you think more carrier would improve the product, though you're welcome to dilute it with some isopropanol if you think it would help. It's not over-saturated, and if the amount of active increased, the price would have to follow accordingly. Feedback on the product has been overwhelmingly positive, but I'm sorry your experience wasn't great.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am glad to see some others showing the same experience I had - not totally negative but disappointing. Fat loss just wasn't there, weight would not come off despite diet being in a deficit state, etc. I think, as the Engineer has pointed out, this is an incredibly mild compound and I think that Iron Legion could have made the product better. My feeling, to be quite honest, is that instead of 30 ML containers with about 2.5 grams of 11-KT, it should be about a 240 ML container with 7.5 grams of 11-KT per bottle. I think there is too little carrier and too little active - but the amount of the carrier is much more of the problem. I would even say 5 grams in 240 ml of carrier would probably be SO much more effective. I say this because 1 gram of oral 11-OXO/day seemed to be more effective for me than 250 mg of 11-KT transdermal, which suggests to me that not enough active is getting through the skin. The 11-KT should be stronger, since 11-Oxo has to be converted, and that isn't even taking into account the bioavailability issues. I am thinking the carrier is very good, and Iron Legion was optimistic because of this and over-saturated it.
You understand 11-kt is significantly more potent androgen than 11-oxo, you put blame on a product for not getting results. You are significantly overweight, it took you many many many days of eating like a pig to get there. So expect to slog out a similar amount to reach your goal weight.

katch22

Awards
I finished a 6 week run of XI-KT at 1.5ml a day I was lean to start with so I never really noticed a significant change of body fat and there were definitely no strength gains at all!! In fact my strength has been increasing on my OTC PCT Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro and DAA which is an amazing stack!!

I did notice muscle fullness and nice pump while training whilst using XI-KT.

I would run it again but probably a higher dose 2 to 3 ml a day or stack it with something else,

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't understand why you think more carrier would improve the product, though you're welcome to dilute it with some isopropanol if you think it would help. It's not over-saturated, and if the amount of active increased, the price would have to follow accordingly. Feedback on the product has been overwhelmingly positive, but I'm sorry your experience wasn't great.
I am just thinking along the lines of what Patrick Arnold has stated - the more skin you can cover, the more area there is for the transdermal to work on. Using 1 ML of the XI-KT isn't going to cover very much, although it is still better than expected.

I feel like the product should work a little better, given that 11-Oxo is pretty reliable, and I feel it is a carrier issue - but I have trust in AL and have read that they feel the carrier is about as good as it gets - so I'm just saying that a little more carrier and lower concentration may get better skin coverage and thus better penetration.

Edit - Also, no reason to be sorry at all. It is a product I was VERY excited to try, and I would not say it was a 100% waste. I think it was a little expensive for the results, and then you throw the PCT (which is minor) into it and...it's hard to cost justify. I am just throwing out some suggestions that may be the difference between a great product and an OK product, which this certainly is. I am also trying to provide additional experience, since I've run this longer and higher than most people I've seen log the product, and had strange results - I am aware that MANY people find this product to be effective.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You understand 11-kt is significantly more potent androgen than 11-oxo, you put blame on a product for not getting results. You are significantly overweight, it took you many many many days of eating like a pig to get there. So expect to slog out a similar amount to reach your goal weight.
You are 100% correct. It took me a LONG time to get here, and I am taking my time getting back to where I should be. I'm not looking for a magic bullet or overnight results. I like experimenting with these types of products and looking for anything that makes things easier. Of course, it is very easy to out-eat exercise, and even easier to out-eat supplements. Having said that, I've SIGNIFICANTLY increased my food intake in the last 2 weeks since I've been off of 11-Keto (about doubled it) and I've gained about 2-3 pounds. That appears to mean I've been eating about 750-800 calories above maint. - after having almost doubled my calorie intake.

Normally, without the supplements I would have expected to have lost maybe 5 pounds in the 9 weeks I was on XI-KT. I lost nothing. Maybe it was a bit of recomp work and I gained some muscle - but this is hard to see because, as you pointed out, I am significantly overweight, and my waist did not reduce at all.

And I understand that 11-KT is a more potent androgen, and I also understood that it may be a more potent leaning agent (being an androgen doesn't necessarily make it a better leaning product) - but I get better results with the "less potent" 11-oxo.

I'm not blaming the product for lack of results. I'm confused at the results if anything. There have been 3-4 people on this thread that have stated that they had their diet in check, were below maintenance, and did not lose weight and did not see a recomp effect. This is a strange phenomenon.

Some confounding factors could be the fact that I'm significantly overweight, or the fact that I've been in a calorie restricted "mode" for the past 20 months. That is why I'm eating more, to see if getting my metabolism going may help.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are 100% correct. It took me a LONG time to get here, and I am taking my time getting back to where I should be. I'm not looking for a magic bullet or overnight results. I like experimenting with these types of products and looking for anything that makes things easier. Of course, it is very easy to out-eat exercise, and even easier to out-eat supplements. Having said that, I've SIGNIFICANTLY increased my food intake in the last 2 weeks since I've been off of 11-Keto (about doubled it) and I've gained about 2-3 pounds. That appears to mean I've been eating about 750-800 calories above maint. - after having almost doubled my calorie intake. Normally, without the supplements I would have expected to have lost maybe 5 pounds in the 9 weeks I was on XI-KT. I lost nothing. Maybe it was a bit of recomp work and I gained some muscle - but this is hard to see because, as you pointed out, I am significantly overweight, and my waist did not reduce at all. And I understand that 11-KT is a more potent androgen, and I also understood that it may be a more potent leaning agent (being an androgen doesn't necessarily make it a better leaning product) - but I get better results with the "less potent" 11-oxo. I'm not blaming the product for lack of results. I'm confused at the results if anything. There have been 3-4 people on this thread that have stated that they had their diet in check, were below maintenance, and did not lose weight and did not see a recomp effect. This is a strange phenomenon. Some confounding factors could be the fact that I'm significantly overweight, or the fact that I've been in a calorie restricted "mode" for the past 20 months. That is why I'm eating more, to see if getting my metabolism going may help.
Fair enough dude, you got to realise that half the shi+ you are writing is contradictory though lolol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished my run a few weeks ago.. I liked it at 1-1.5 a day, definitely leaned out big time. No strength increases, but definitely leaned out, vascularity increased and overall I only lost about 4 pounds in 6 weeks. At the 3 week mark I hit 2ml a day and after a few days started to get some lethargy and this ****in awful taste/smell in my mouth/sinuses.. Anyone else ever have that? As soon as I dropped back to 1 ml for a few days everything went back to normal and I was feeling great again.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Finished my run a few weeks ago.. I liked it at 1-1.5 a day, definitely leaned out big time. No strength increases, but definitely leaned out, vascularity increased and overall I only lost about 4 pounds in 6 weeks. At the 3 week mark I hit 2ml a day and after a few days started to get some lethargy and this ****in awful taste/smell in my mouth/sinuses.. Anyone else ever have that? As soon as I dropped back to 1 ml for a few days everything went back to normal and I was feeling great again.
Got the lethargy as well.

Could've been too much for our systems to handle. Other than that arbitrary theory, I've yet to come across any info pertaining to the compound and lethargy.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did 1mL for 2 weeks. Now I'm a couple days in @ 1.5mL. Was going to do 1mL for 4 weeks, but decided to get a 2nd bottle. I'll prob stay at 1.5mL til its gone. Was really just hoping for some muscle retention. Its still early, but don't know what to think now. :D Maybe ill get a "whoosh effect" soon. Haha
How's the run going?

I get the impression this seems like a slow Recomp product for a stack with something stronger? Thoughts

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
How's the run going?

I get the impression this seems like a slow Recomp product for a stack with something stronger? Thoughts

Well, I planned on getting a 2nd bottle and increasing my dose. Unfortunately, USPS never got me the box and aren't responding to my inquiries. Douchebags... So I have a dose or two left, @ 1mL. Haven't had any change since my initial impression. No real weight changes, when I should have been dropping weight, consistently.

I started a 2nd job last week, so my diet and workout schedule has been totally screwed.

Can't really explain it. :/.

Ordered a bottle of Ostar1ne. :D

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
i had the same issue with x1-kt where i couldnt lose any weight... even thru droppin my cals and upping my cardio

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To all those that are having the same experience as I did - couldn't lose weight - did you take any measurements beyond weight? I don't expect anyone got bodyfat % readings in any accurate, meaningful way - but I was measuring my waist and saw no change in that measurement either.

I would suspect if it was any kind of recomp, the weight could stay the same, but there would be SOME indication of fat loss. It seems like this product has the potential to just cause a plateau type effect in some people.

I know that mr. cooper said his weight stayed the same but his pants got very loose...even that is promising.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I should have lost 3-4lbs, easily, in that 4 weeks. If I'd have lost that and gained 3-4lbs in glycogen/LBM it would be quite evident in the mirror. Haha. At least, I would think. My last dose was today. Curious if I shed a little water weight this week.

I dont really see how I could recomp like that at a standard deficit (~400cals).

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My feelings exactly. I don't get it, because I had such high hopes for hits and 11-Oxo gave me about ~10 pounds of fat loss with a similar, if not less strict diet. This should have been at least that good. At first I wondered if it was a penetration issue - i.e. my bodyfat was too high, or there wasn't enough of the carrier to get enough surface area on the skin for full penetration - but your comments hit the nail on the head. It seems to have done SOMETHING, because we would have lost weight ANYWAY if we weren't taking it.

How long have you been dieting for? I had been dieting for quite a while and I was wondering if it was the ever-controversial "metabolic damage" that may have had a role for me.

I didn't lose anything after coming off, and have not gained either - but I've been on kind of a reefed for the last 4 weeks while in PCT, trying to see if there is something to that metabolic damage idea.

*edit - 3-4 pounds of weight loss would be evident to you, but to me that is like taking a cup of water out of the ocean...I've got a long way to go, haha. I probably have another 50 pounds to lose still.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I was dieting for about 2 months. Dropped about ~12lbs with water weight. I actually increased cardio when I added xi-kt.

lucas260

Awards
For the people That are not felling the effects..
I believe xi-kt was designed To 15% bf or lower. If you want To lose weight you should use a thermogenic, not xi-kt. I had 12% and finished my cycle with 9%. My strenght on week 3 went up like magic. I was used To carry 25kg each side on inclined bench, On week 3 I've made 45kg each side with almost no help, it was just amazing. My weight dropped just 4 lb, but every people were noticing I was leaner. Now Im on my second xi-kt cycle and in the best shape of my life. Effects like intense vascularity, solid muscles can just be felt by low bf people, I believe

lucas260

Awards
1ml in the morning and .5ml before bed on first bottle. Second bottle 1ml in the morning and 1ml before bed. Now I am with 72kg, 1,78m height. I've started second bottle last monday, stacking with Nutrex's new termogenic, Adipodex. The best thing of xi-kt for me, is that allow me to use termogenics without losing mass and still gaining. A rare and effective product on the market today