X-Factor Advanced Questions

cottagesc

Awards
Hello everyone,

I have been lifting for 3 years, 19 years old. My diet for the last couple of years has been perfect - Per day, I eat about 1 pound of meat, 10 eggs + ~400g carbs from wholegrains / oats. I keep my fats in the 50-100g range.

Down to why I came here, I am extremely interested in X-Factor Advanced. However, after doing research for a few days, I couldn't find anything about nutrition while taking this product. Here are my questions

1) I know XFA should be taken 45 minutes before workout(6 caps) on an EMPTY STOMACH. I am a pure endomorph with slow metabolism and digestion. Often I still feel the food in my stomach 3 hours after eating it. Should I go to the gym 1 hour after eating(on a full stomach) or shall I wait until everything is completely digested, then take 6 caps of XFA, and then go to the gym 45mins later?

2) Somewhere I read that I should be careful with carbohydrates while taking ArA products. It didn't have any specifics though.

My nutrition at the moment looks like this:

Meal 1 - 150g oats, 1 and a half scoops of Myofusion, 3x Anavite
Meal 2 - 200g wholegrain bread, 200g chicken breast
Gym
Meal 3 - Protein Shake (40g) + 40g Dextrose right after workout
Meal 4 - 1 hour later I eat 200g wholegrain bread, 200g chicken breast again + 3x Anavite
Meal 5 - 5 eggs
Meal 6 - 200g chicken breast + 50g almonds
Meal 7 - 800g whole homemade yoghurt + 100g mix of almonds/cashews/walnuts

Is this sort of nutrition the most appropriate way to eat while on X-Factor Advanced? Should I stick to the same Post-Workout protocol that I am on now?

Thanks for your help in advanced!

Ivan.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I have been lifting for 3 years, 19 years old. My diet for the last couple of years has been perfect - Per day, I eat about 1 pound of meat, 10 eggs + ~400g carbs from wholegrains / oats. I keep my fats in the 50-100g range.

Down to why I came here, I am extremely interested in X-Factor Advanced. However, after doing research for a few days, I couldn't find anything about nutrition while taking this product. Here are my questions

1) I know XFA should be taken 45 minutes before workout(6 caps) on an EMPTY STOMACH. I am a pure endomorph with slow metabolism and digestion. Often I still feel the food in my stomach 3 hours after eating it. Should I go to the gym 1 hour after eating(on a full stomach) or shall I wait until everything is completely digested, then take 6 caps of XFA, and then go to the gym 45mins later?

2) Somewhere I read that I should be careful with carbohydrates while taking ArA products. It didn't have any specifics though.

My nutrition at the moment looks like this:

Meal 1 - 150g oats, 1 and a half scoops of Myofusion, 3x Anavite
Meal 2 - 200g wholegrain bread, 200g chicken breast
Gym
Meal 3 - Protein Shake (40g) + 40g Dextrose right after workout
Meal 4 - 1 hour later I eat 200g wholegrain bread, 200g chicken breast again + 3x Anavite
Meal 5 - 5 eggs
Meal 6 - 200g chicken breast + 50g almonds
Meal 7 - 800g whole homemade yoghurt + 100g mix of almonds/cashews/walnuts

Is this sort of nutrition the most appropriate way to eat while on X-Factor Advanced? Should I stick to the same Post-Workout protocol that I am on now?

Thanks for your help in advanced!

Ivan.
First off your problem isn't you're an endomorph and have a slow digestive system its likely the huge amount of food you're consuming prior to training. Are those numbers correct? You know food takes a long time to digest fully anyways. I would drop the calories down to no more than 300 per day, honestly unless you're running something hormonal that should be plenty.

Second XFA should be 4-6 caps prior to training fasted yes, you should give yourself roughly 2-3 hours before your last meal if you want to use it but you can certainly do a pre meal 2 hours before training and then the XFA 30 or so minutes before training as long as that pre meal is light, basically no more than 100G of carbs.

Lastly, again I think you're macros are whack or I must be reading something wrong. What is your current goal with XFA?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the problem going on with the macros here is that he isnt listing macros, he is listing the weights of foods... that is the way it comes across anyway.

I take my XFA 45-60 min pre with a small meal that will digest relatively quickly yet provide some sustenance for the workout.