X-factor/activaTE xtreme or jungle warfare/xtest

titennis

Awards
I am going to start a stack of one of the two soon. So which one should I start with, do I need any pct for the stacks. I welcome any suggestions, ideas, or anything else. Thanks to all.:type:

titennis

Awards
The safer route may be to go with X Factor/Activate Xtreme. There are some great logs and feedback on it.

Here is the FAQ on X Factor to get a better understanding of the product, the diet supps you may want to avoid on it (NSAIDs, EFAs), etc.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/molecular-nutrition/77311-ultimate-x-factor.html
Thank you for the advice and the great FAQ. I have another question, do you know if Activate Xtreme has anything hormonal or steroidal(dont know if thats a word:study:) in it? Thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the advice and the great FAQ. I have another question, do you know if Activate Xtreme has anything hormonal or steroidal(dont know if thats a word:study:) in it? Thanks.
No and no. It is a NHA (non-hormonal anabolic) that helps to increase the amount of free testosterone.

titennis

Awards
Thank you. Now do you know anything about Jungle Warfare? I heard that JW has some form of steroids in it. If you could enlighten me about JW, that would great. thanks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you. Now do you know anything about Jungle Warfare? I heard that JW has some form of steroids in it. If you could enlighten me about JW, that would great. thanks.
There is debate about whether or not ADED is a metabolite of an AAS, but, when I used it, I did not notice any signs of shutdown.

titennis

Awards
There is debate about whether or not ADED is a metabolite of an anabolic steroids, but, when I used it, I did not notice any signs of shutdown.
I also heard there is a new and old version of JW. Is there any difference between them? Does a metaboliteof a steroid mean that it is very mild? Thank you for the replies.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also heard there is a new and old version of JW. Is there any difference between them? Does a metaboliteof a steroid mean that it is very mild? Thank you for the replies.
Same product, but with different nomenclature.

titennis

Awards
Same product, but with different nomenclature.
Since there might be a metabolite of a steroid in Jungle Warfare, should you use PCT after using it? Also, what are the best PCT supplements and why? Thank you for your advice and replies!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Post cycle support should be suffecient