www.humangrowthhormones.com

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been to this site? It's a sponsored site on AM. But it just looks like nothing is real. They have HGH for everything on there. HGH to make you taller, to make your wife's boobs bigger, even to make your **** bigger. Doesn't seem legit. So why is AM putting it up on the site? Or am I just a stupid and it's a great website with genuine products?

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been to this site? It's a sponsored site on AM. But it just looks like nothing is real. They have HGH for everything on there. HGH to make you taller, to make your wife's boobs bigger, even to make your **** bigger. Doesn't seem legit. So why is AM putting it up on the site? Or am I just a stupid and it's a great website with genuine products?
I think you are mistaken. You are most likely referring to the random generated "google ads" at the top or bottom of the forum that seem to be generated by the class of topics being searched/viewed... (smart selective advertising).

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
hahahahaha, no your not stupid that is a scam i think!
but yah just a google add, as bobaslaw said........its some funny stuff on there though!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a HGH to make my google banner ad bigger (not taller, just...girthier)?

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh ok good. As i'm tping this I'm seeing the add again. Haha. Still....100% money back guarantee if sent back in 90 days or less. Who wants to be the guinea pig??? Haha.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha yah, im to pussy but i would like to watch :p

EDIT: haha yah i was joking dont really do it!! lol

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh ok good. As i'm tping this I'm seeing the add again. Haha. Still....100% money back guarantee if sent back in 90 days or less. Who wants to be the guinea pig??? Haha.
What good is a guarantee from a bunk company? Even if they DO refund your $, you'll lose out on shipping charges and they can make $ w/that.

Why even begin to waste your $ or time on a ridiculous site like that?

"Somatropinne HGH - How it works

Somatropinne also known as Genotropin works by using two methods to increase the body's production of HGH. First, Somatropinne provide the building blocks of the 191 amino acid human growth hormone, predominately L-group amino acids such as L-valine and L-arginine. Once these HGH components have been introduced into the body, your body simply uses them to produce more human growth hormone."

WOW, sounds so scientific and awesome! I'm gonna stock up before they get back ordered!!!!!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What good is a guarantee from a bunk company? Even if they DO refund your $, you'll lose out on shipping charges and they can make $ w/that.

Why even begin to waste your $ or time on a ridiculous site like that?

I know dude...hence the laughing afterwards. I don't think anyone is going to try this place.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
"Somatropinne also known as Genotropinne..."

What a nonsense phrase. Somatropine is how you spell the synonym for "Growth Hormone" and Genotropine is how you spell the name of a manufacturer.

"... and true secretagogue human growth hormone"

All these scammers & supplement companies love to use that word. It sounds so cool "secretagogue".

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
The point is guys....we need to BUY BUY BUY!!!! And quick! We don't know how much of this stuff these guys have!!!! Come one guys. Let's get the stuff it make us bigger, taller, with bigger d**ks! And F**k it!!! Let's get the breast enlargening stuff too!!!! We'll slip it into our girlfriends lemonade! Orrrrr just take it ourselves. I'll probably order double so that I can just do both.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hey guys,
I had a read about this....
Guessing your making fun of it cause it doesn't work? I read somewhere that oral GH doesn't really work.... Any advice on buying anything from there site sustanon 300 looks alright too i'm guessing they rename everything for legal reasons? Or is this just one big scam?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yep, since the last answer before yours was october

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

A sponsored site and a google ad are two different things, bro.

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
first ask what the sequence is and the number of amino acids, the purity, the mg or iu/vial (10mg/vial is the best). If they don't know this then it is a scam. Ilike to take large doses 2-3 time a week than several times a day. If I want to take several times a day I'lluse CJC-1295 (DAC-GHRH)!!!!!!!:bandit: