WOW! I'm embarassed to be of the same species

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...that biotch is the missing link everyone has been asking for. 1/2 ape intelligence, 1/2 human.

That said, I'd PIITB.

*note: this was a joke, we've got "good missing links" (which aren't really missing) already.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe they got those questions in advance. This incident exemplifies the problem with a mainstream culture that overvalues appearance at the expense of depth of character. Most guys on this site are, at least to some degree, concerned with appearance. Many of those same guys also engage in intelligent discussion, so I don't think we're suffering too much from superficiality here, but DAMN! As an educator in this country, I am mortified by that clip.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This incident exemplifies the problem with a mainstream culture that overvalues appearance at the expense of depth of character.
Don't you think you may possibly be misjudging her on her character because of her intelligence.
Most guys on this site are, at least to some degree, concerned with appearance. Many of those same guys also engage in intelligent discussion, so I don't think we're suffering too much from superficiality here, but DAMN! As an educator in this country, I am mortified by that clip.
I seriously think you are overestimating the intelligence of the membership. Have you read some of the stuff these guys do and post. ;)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Give her a break, everyone under the stress makes mistakes, if you were standing there I would like to hear what kind of **** would come out from your mouth. :) Of course you are too ugly to be there.:D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nah, she's an idiot. 200yrs ago she would have been just another victim of natural selection.

We need to weed the idiots out of society and have an super-society of uber-leet peoplz of gigantor intelligences.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Don't you think you may possibly be misjudging her on her character because of her intelligence.
I guess I was assuming that she is one of those Barbie dolls who hyperfocus on every little surface detail. The fact that she mentioned S.Africa and Iraq suggests she was trying to sound worldly, when in reality she sounded more like my drunk friend trying to speak Spanish--basically, no farkin' clue. It isn't a matter of intelligence, which I do not associate with character, but in trying to present herself as someone she is not. I should have been clearer.

I seriously think you are overestimating the intelligence of the membership. Have you read some of the stuff these guys do and post. ;)
You may be right. I haven't been outside the MMA forum much in a year, but I do recall tons of great discussions about everything from training and nutrition to evolution to environmental concerns. I did notice a ton of gay baiting going on. Things are changin', no?

How have you been, B? I hope all is well.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Guys I already got to this subject wayyyy earlier in the week.

She's hot though, and if you saw her in the bikini round you'll agree. Its too bad she's not quite that bright tho :(

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to further add that the questions were known in advance. It is kinda hard to give a reason WHY you still would answer in the manner that she did.

If it were on the spot, then yeah, maybe I could see why.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to further add that the questions were known in advance. It is kinda hard to give a reason WHY you still would answer in the manner that she did.

If it were on the spot, then yeah, maybe I could see why.
Are you sure this is true? If so, she plummets south of my lowest expectations. She didn't seem that nervous, IMO.

Damn, she is hot, though!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure this is true? If so, she plummets south of my lowest expectations. She didn't seem that nervous, IMO.

Damn, she is hot, though!
Very do-able definitly. I am 99.9% certain that all the contestants know what questions will be asked prior to them (being asked on tv).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ah, she's okay. I think God purposely made hot women stupid :D I'm paraphrasing but here's this joke. A guy goes to heaven and says "God can I ask you a question ?" God agreed that he could and he asked God why women were so good looking but yet so stupid. God answered "Because if you want good looking women to like you then I have to make them a little dumb".

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hammer: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: ...wow what an ass.hole..............hahahahahahaha........i meant the chick mr.motorbike homo

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Nah, she's an idiot. 200yrs ago she would have been just another victim of natural selection.

We need to weed the idiots out of society and have an super-society of uber-leet peoplz of gigantor intelligences.
but... but... there will be no hot women left. It's not fair, kwyck. :yawn:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ah, she's okay. I think God purposely made hot women stupid :D I'm paraphrasing but here's this joke. A guy goes to heaven and says "God can I ask you a question ?" God agreed that he could and he asked God why women were so good looking but yet so stupid. God answered "Because if you want good looking women to like you then I have to make them a little dumb".
LOL

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did notice a ton of gay baiting going on. Things are changin', no?
Yup. The clsoets doors have swung right off the hinges. Of course we have our resident homo-phob over-juiced tough guys too. Good times :)
How have you been, B? I hope all is well.
Yeah, pretty good. Thanks.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
id inpregnate her