World record for most weight lost

Hyde00

Awards
yeah thats nasty asss hell. I saw a special on him on TLC. He got on the zone diet. He's lost a lot of weight since then. It's pretty disgusting how a person get himself get that bad in the first place.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
wow that is so sick. why would you do that to ur self? i men now if he does loose weight he will have so much extra skin and stretch marks. that is weird.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's already lost 3 regular peoples worth of weight. I've always wondered how people like that afford to eat, since they can't work, and obviously you have to take in a LOT of calories to get there

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
ya i wonder the same thing. do you have a picture of him now?

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
He's already lost 3 regular peoples worth of weight. I've always wondered how people like that afford to eat, since they can't work, and obviously you have to take in a LOT of calories to get there
I'm sure he is either on some sort of disability or welfare program if it exists, either that or his family works their asses off to feed his.

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the link man, it does look like he lost some major weight.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
that is insane!

ultra2extreme

Awards
The messed up thing is that at that weight you cannot feed yourself/cook etc. So someone is actually feeding you, and not only that, but feeding you 1000's and 1000's of excess calories per day, thats borderline abuse in my opinion whether or not the bed-bound fatty cares or not.

On a similar note there was a TV show on in the UK a few years back about People who deliberately overfed their wives so that they stayed chunky (see massively obese!) some even slipped like weight gainers into their food and stuff, sick as hell.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The messed up thing is that at that weight you cannot feed yourself/cook etc. So someone is actually feeding you, and not only that, but feeding you 1000's and 1000's of excess calories per day, thats borderline abuse in my opinion whether or not the bed-bound fatty cares or not.

my thoughts exactly!

I mean the guy isnt going to the grocery store or he isnt even cooking so someone is contributing to the situation. What a life.