Working Out In Iraq

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
Hey i got this new work out routine that im goin to start doin in a little bit.. it involves workin out the same muscle twice a week...
DAY1-CHEST, SHOULDERS
DAY2-LEGS, BACK
DAY3-TRIS, BIS
DAY4-SWIM,REST,RELAX
DAY5-CHEST,SHOULDERS
DAY6-LEGS,BACK
DAY7-TRIS,BIS
DAY8-REST
SO PRETTY MUCH 3 ON 1 OFF
I KNOW THEY SAY TO WORKOUT 1 MUSCLE GROUP A DAY IN ORDER TO GAIN SIZE BUT I FIND THAT WORKIN OUT TWICE A WEEK KEEPS MY MUSCLES MORE PUMPED AND I FEEL LIKE IT GETS ME BIGGER...N E ONE ELSE FEELS THE SAME?? Should i still continue this plan for size or will this be a total bust??

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if it works for you, then its not a bust. i just recently changed my routine to hitting 2 muscle groups a day from one a day. but i do one major group and a small one not two major in one day. again if it works for you, do it.

Pain Eater

Awards
looks good

That's close to what I do. Just put tris with chest/shoulder, switch bicep with legs and you got my routine. I don't know where all this crap about only working each muscle once a week or working more than 3-4 days a week is bad came from, Arnold Schwarzenegger worked out 6 days a week and did each muscle group twice a week. A buddy of mine is an olympic lifter and he does squats and cleans every single day. Thats right EVERY SINGLE DAY, now I'm sure some people are gonna freak out about this... Don't listen to any of that stuff, the only way to find a routine that works for you is experimenting and trial/error. But what you have there looks great as long as it works for you.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I do chest/tris-biceps/shoulders-back-legs/abs-rest.

Whatever works man,whatever works.