Winter Bulker plans

So many options...which would you choose?

• Total voters

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
What kind of winter bulker is everyone planning on running?

I am planning on stacking an oral with 2 injectibles:

Dbol -or- Anadrol
Enanthate -or- Sust
Deca, EQ, or Tren

My cycle experience (in order):

500mg enanthate
500mg enanthate/400mg EQ
250mg sust EOD/30mg superdrol
720mg enanthate/40mg superdrol/6mg m-trn/200mg m-zol/clen

blackeyed

Awards
it s just my second cycle

just :
week 1-3 superdrol 20 mg
week 1-12 test ethanate 500 mg

very simple

but i m a newbie

my first cycle was 6 month ago... test cyp 250 + eq 250 for 10 weeks and i loved it !

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I voted for the Enthanate+Drol+Tren, that should make one potent combo, but you'll probably want to look into an appetite stimulant as drol and tren can curb your appetite, but you should get STRONG AS HELL off of that. Maybe something like this:

Weeks 1-4 100mg Drol
Weeks 1-13 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-12 400mg Tren E
Weeks 1-13 .5mg cabergoline
weeks 1-14 12.5mg aromasin eod to ed
weeks 4-12 250iu's hcg m/f

liftbiggetbig

Awards
I voted for the Enthanate+Drol+Tren, that should make one potent combo, but you'll probably want to look into an appetite stimulant as drol and tren can curb your appetite, but you should get STRONG AS HELL off of that. Maybe something like this:

Weeks 1-4 100mg Drol
Weeks 1-13 750mg Test E
Weeks 1-12 400mg Tren E
Weeks 1-13 .5mg cabergoline
weeks 1-14 12.5mg aromasin eod to ed
weeks 4-12 250iu's hcg m/f
ive run test e, drol, and tren a before. my favorite cycle ever.

went like this:

600mg test e 14 weeks
anadrol 75mg weeks 1-6
tren 100mg eod week 4-12

LOVED it. got strong as hell and added 18 lbs. that was my third and most recent cycle.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
It's funny how pretty much we are all on the same page and planning our "winter bulk"..so far for me Tren is in the mix

but as chaps said an appetite stim would be good. I mean if you want another inj...go with EQ if you can get it...

for me i have to convert my own Tren...and the only "real" test i can get is is *V and Denk****

h19

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle is a cut, but i'll probably do a bulk later on in the year.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
IMO, any of those would be fine. only thing that i've heard negatively about is stacking drol with eq. red blood cells causing chaos. seen 'war of the worlds'? kinda like that only with red blood cells.

choochoo60

Awards
im thinkin bout doing a test/ eq/ turanabol starting january
test 250
eq 500
turanabol 40

since it is a bulker would i be better off with dianabol? also i think that the dosing may need tweeked a bit

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Bump up the test to 500mg and t-bol is fine you'll just get drier gains with less bloat.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what's your goal? all out mass? more minor gains but without a lot of water retention?

if you want all out mass go with test/deca/eq

if you want cleaner gains go with test/tren

i don't recommend tren for a ton of mass only because i find i can't really gain much weight because it leans me out so much .. my measurements improve i just don't put on a real ton of mass

choochoo60

Awards
not to highjack the thread but i just got done with a sustanon only cycle and i think the results are so-so. i was doing about 700 mgs a week, i feel kinda bloated, i duno, i guess i should have done just a straight cyp or enthanate cycle and i woulda been a lot more pleased with the results considering i didnt gain too much weight and i feel the quality of muscle i gained was poor, but im also lookin at my diet which i thought was pretty good, because i used to gain some pretty impressive size off 3-4 week cycles of superdrol or phera plex, this sust just seemed to be weak or something. now i want a winter bulk cycle that i may be able to maintain 10-15 lbs of after cycle and look good for spring in the process

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
10-15lbs of muscle after pct? sorry man not gonna happen

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
what's your goal? all out mass? more minor gains but without a lot of water retention?

if you want all out mass go with test/deca/eq

if you want cleaner gains go with test/tren

i don't recommend tren for a ton of mass only because i find i can't really gain much weight because it leans me out so much .. my measurements improve i just don't put on a real ton of mass

I thought running Deca and EQ together wasn't a great idea?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea where that myth started .. running deca and tren together can be a very bad move.. deca and eq shouldn't be a problem

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
deca+eq is actually synergistic, running high doses of EQ can really screw with your RBC so you coule always half the dose and end deca to your stack.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea i kinda changed my mind about this bulker...i want to run something short for strength...i started a new thread...but this one will still be useful for my future bulkers and everyone else for this upcoming bulk season

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Deca and Eq are fantasmagorical together with Test. That's a bullsh*t rumor.. thankfully my spokesperson Glen took care of it for us.

Also Glen nailed it in regards to Tren not putting on a lot of weight, it will put on a buttload of strength though, and recomp the poop out of you.

Any of those are good I think.

Beelze, War of the Worlds did have red blood cells.... the hemocrit style aliens like.. the sh*t blanketed the countryside. :D

Thunder1

Awards
Test-p, test-e & tren-e that's what I'd run. Test-p instead of d-bol. Nice lean mass W/ the right diet. No need to carry the extra water.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Test e, deca and bold…. Dropping the deca soon… then test e + bold… I’ll end with test, tren and bold.

Could throw an oral in sporadically since I’ll be on for a while.

gladiator_75

Awards
Am 30 years old, 6 2 tall , 235 lbs, not sure of the Body fat % but it is not much at all.

I am doing the following by the new year:

Dbol @ 40mg/ed week1-->week4-5

sustanon @ 500mg/ew ( inj. twice) week1-->week12

proviron @ 25 mg/ed week1-->week12

HCG @ 500/ew ( inj. twice) during cycle week3-->wee12

Nolvadex @ 10mg/ed during cycle week3-->week12 then increase to 20mg/ed for post cycle therapy.

clomid @ 100mg/ed for post cycle therapy for 2 weeks with the Nolvadex.

I know that HCG and Nolvadex during the cycle might keep some gains, but i would keep some gains and not risk Gyno.

:bb2:

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I'm going toward dbol/enanthate/eq... still up in the air on the dosage of eq.. I'm thinking
1-12 test-e 500mg
1-12 eq 500 or 600 (still not sure, and a few say run it longer)
1-5 dbol 40mg ed