Winny --Injection Pain

Ramo machine

Awards
:sick:When i inject into my glutes or deltoids , after my injection i feel that area is abit sore only the spot that i injected and that spot feels lumpy hard, not to painfull just around a 2cm radius..

Is that a normal reason or would i have injected into a vien because im injecting 100 percent correct spot and method.

1cc of stana and 23 -25 needle.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes, its normal to have pain after an injection, especially with winstrol...winstrol is basically little crystals suspended in water...when you inject it into the muscle, the water dissapates very quickly leaving behing those little crystals. They tend to irritate the injection spot even more....it would be similiar to having little pieces of sandpaper moving around in there, after the water has dissapated from the suspension...

holy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not to jack your thread, but holy what do you think about just squirtin it in his mouth to avoid injecting again. i hate injecdting water based stuff.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I honestly have never had a client/or myself use that method....I know all the literature says you can use winny that way and the results will be equal, but I have my doubts...I would certainly like to try it just for the hell of it, but I cant see playing around with some winny just to see if it would work equally as well...

holy

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
im surprised it comes out a 23 needle, it wouldn't have a chance with the 25

Ramo machine

Awards
it comes out a 23 needle i been using it for a while, however a little bubble of winny usually comes out and some blood. I tried using a 21 needle but it hurt as hell injecting it , What do you think?/

and im using the same thickness needle (23) for oil based compounds. masternon

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
it comes out a 23 needle i been using it for a while, however a little bubble of winny usually comes out and some blood. I tried using a 21 needle but it hurt as hell injecting it , What do you think?/

and im using the same thickness needle (23) for oil based compounds. masternon

not sure man i only tryed it once and it clogged with crystals.

try sticking it under your tongue it dosn't taste that bad kind of dry. I honestly dont know anyone who could pin that **** every day.

Ramo machine

Awards
Hey guys i went to the doctors cuse its been 2 weeks , its till lumpy warm and hard and hurts like hell. He gave me Amoxycillin and Clavulanic. has this ever happened to anyone of you guys or you know

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i went to the doctors cuse its been 2 weeks , its till lumpy warm and hard and hurts like hell. He gave me Amoxycillin and Clavulanic. has this ever happened to anyone of you guys or you know
Out of curiosity, IF you're in the U.S., did you doctor give you $hit for such a suspicious red, lumpy spot (aka, injection spot)? Any "steroid" lecturing or anything?

stuntmanmike

Awards
I inject winstrol with a 23 needle, not much pain, no lumps, no clogging, only in my ass though I havent injected anywhere else, in a day or so the pain in the other cheek goes away and its not a problem. was wondering, if I'm gonna travel by plane for the weekend, only bringing a carry on, could I empty a small shampoo bottle, fill it with water and inject the winstrol in there to drink later? since its suspended in water it doesnt sound to me like this would be a problem?

orangejuice07

Awards
i don't know about drinking winny man. i just got done with a 6 week cycle of it and i injected 50mg EOD for 4 weeks and then i got tired of the injection pain so i drank 50mg EOD for the last 2 weeks and I could definetely tell a difference. if your going to drink it you at least need to drink 50mg every day which can get kind of expensive but i guess thats up to you.

Ramo machine

Awards
Out of curiosity, IF you're in the U.S., did you doctor give you $hit for such a suspicious red, lumpy spot (aka, injection spot)? Any "steroid" lecturing or anything?

Nah im in Aust. and steroids isnt as frequent, as it is in the usa. I told him i had fallen on it , during a Rugby match .

I still dont understand why it has resulted like this. Everyone seems to get over the pain in 6 no more days. I think i hit a vein or i was moving to much on the way out . But they said there going to probably cut it open .

Btw i dont want to inject in my glutes its to hard for me, i want to inject into my delts is that ok . Would there be a difference in Outcome.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
drinking the liquid winny does work ill vouch for its effectiveness. i do notice better results using the pills tho. im never too sure how much actualy makes it to my stomach since its a liquid and im drinking such a small amount thats y i opt for pills, and yes injecting winny usually is painful.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I have had lumps from pinning winny. Was that the first inj and you had that reaction? Or have you pinned it for a while and only seen that happen once?

As for hitting viens, do you draw back prior to pushing the plunger?If not start, if it fills with blood you hit a vessal.

I wouldnt be too concerned unless the antibiotics dont get rid uf it..

Ramo machine

Awards
yeah i have been injecting into my delts and it was first time on glute . the antibiotics havnt done anything as of it and there almost finished.

Ramo machine

Awards
btw i just finished my winny cycle and jumping onto a test e and primo cycle . would my results differ or lessen because i stopped using winny after finishing it and started a whole new cycle.

thechosesone1

Awards
i plan on injecting winny 3 times a week (mon. , wed. and friday?)will this be enough, and is it a bad idea to inject it if this is my first time injecting?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
i plan on injecting winny 3 times a week (mon. , wed. and friday?)will this be enough, and is it a bad idea to inject it if this is my first time injecting?
You have to respect the drug's half-life. Stanozolol has to be injected ED or EOD.

About taking it oral. I read that you lose about 20% when drinking it or using capsules.