Can you run them both?
30 day supply of winny 50 mg tabs
And 120 Olympus labs superdrol.

Thanks in advance!!!

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I suppose you can. I’ve never done these compounds, but just knowing how they work. I definitely would not and for a few reasons.

1) you don’t have any testosterone or any base for that matter. Expect to have tanked libido and possibly ED if you get really unlucky
2) both of those orals are very very liver toxic and will make you feel worse + lethargic along with the lethargy from crashed hormones
3) I don’t know what you’re goals are, but 4 weeks isn’t a long enough time to get real long lasting results.

Try to think how these compounds work. Winstrol is a hardening agent. It only enhances your look to a great degree when you’re already ripped; that’s why bodybuilders take it pre contest for a few weeks. It can add muscle but there are better things to take. Along with this most guys can’t properly lift heavy on it cause of the anti estrogenic effects it has. It dries you out. Basically you’ll look cool, but feel and perform like crap.

Superdrol will pack on size, But it’s a harsh compound and a lot of guys seem to get gyno from it even tho it doesn’t aromatize, most likely due to estrogen rebound because you will be suppressing your estrogen.

If I could change it I would drop winstrol and run SD along with some sort of testosterone base. Whether it be: injectable, 4 andro, Dermacrine, androhard, Trest, etc.

Csavage5488

Csavage5488

Awards
Hey, thanks man. What are some good 4 andros?

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks man. What are some good 4 andros?
Andro the giant seems like a good base you can run. I would look it up, properly dosed for the most part and is a legit supp. I’ve used it before and I liked it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 64
Cycle Logs 3
Anabolics 10