WIN a free bottle of Mesomorph/Shaker and T-shirt DRAW! WINNER PICKED AT MIDNIGHT!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The second Winner is.............

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
more than 3 shakes and it's considered a jerk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tbarrows is the 2nd WINNER!!!!!

PM your address!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought we had a deal JudegementDay?
i would let you touch me and i would get a free shirt and shaker bottle

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought we had a deal JudegementDay?
i would let you touch me and i would get a free shirt and shaker bottle
If you were that woman I would consider giving you something free :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool stuff, JD! Congrats, guys :cheers:

I'm loving how JD is like the new AM Billy Mays (no disrespect) with all this free swag!

...But wait! There's more! ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, you will have more chances, I'm gonna do another promo tomorrow, the
APS Nutrition Guess who PART 2 PROMO

WINNERS
Schizm
tbarrows

Both send me a PM and tell me what flavour you want, Fruit punch or Grape.

Thanks for playing everyone, get ready for tomorrows!

And check out our other promo if you havn't seen it-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/163651-aps-nutrition-promo.html
Whaaaaaaat? I doubled checked and I don't appear to be wearing my jammies still, so I must not be dreaming! :24:
Whhhoooooooot! This is a great start to my day, Thanks JD & APS!! Special thanks to your wife too, pls give her a high five for me :)
Pm'ing my 411 to ya....

Edit: I assume the chick in the APS banner will be personally delivering the T-shirt/Meso and shake me up the first serving of meso...? Just checkin.... ;)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, you will have more chances, I'm gonna do another promo tomorrow, the
APS Nutrition Guess who PART 2 PROMO

WINNERS
Schizm
tbarrows

Both send me a PM and tell me what flavour you want, Fruit punch or Grape.

Thanks for playing everyone, get ready for tomorrows!

And check out our other promo if you havn't seen it-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/163651-aps-nutrition-promo.html
NO WAY!!! I think this is the first time I've ever won anything in my life! Thanks so much APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God I decided to come in this morning and check to see who won!! So excited!

PM sent.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Apparently JD is good luck for people who never win!!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
NO WAY!!! I think this is the first time I've ever won anything in my life! Thanks so much APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God I decided to come in this morning and check to see who won!! So excited!

PM sent.
congrats bro!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New billy mays :lmao: AHAHAHAHA That one cracked me up good :LOL:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice-congrats to the winners!!!

i had a good time looking at the pics-kinda liked the penthouse pics the best....:sgrin:

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
where can I pick up one of them shirts, they are pretty sweet.

nerdalert

Awards
I would like to know where I can pick one of those shirts also, very cool design. Thanks

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I hate to see this thread go i really enjoyed this and the guess who it is threads.Gotta hand it to you JD all your threads have been entertaining,found myself rushing home from work sometimes to see what was up.Good shyt!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to see this thread go i really enjoyed this and the guess who it is threads.Gotta hand it to you JD all your threads have been entertaining,found myself rushing home from work sometimes to see what was up.Good shyt!
Will have more like this in the future. I will do a couple games when the new flavour Mesomorph comes out and when we do the Fat burner promo:)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
yo JD! For some reason my ability to PM has been disabled and no one has been able to help me with it so I'm sorry for posting this question in here, if I could take it to you personally I would have. I was just wondering when these were shipping out? I'm freaking pumped to try mesomorph - can't wait to get them nitrates all up in me!

Thanks bro!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo JD! For some reason my ability to PM has been disabled and no one has been able to help me with it so I'm sorry for posting this question in here, if I could take it to you personally I would have. I was just wondering when these were shipping out? I'm freaking pumped to try mesomorph - can't wait to get them nitrates all up in me!

Thanks bro!
They have already been shipped out.

Ya everyones PM's are down.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
They have already been shipped out.

Ya everyones PM's are down.

well that's good about the PMs, I thought it was just mine.

Also awesome about them already being shipped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot bro, I cannot wait to sip this bitc h

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I was going to order some of this a couple of weeks ago but NP was out of stock and I couldn't get an answer as to when it would be restocked. Had to settle for something else. Maybe next time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to order some of this a couple of weeks ago but NP was out of stock and I couldn't get an answer as to when it would be restocked. Had to settle for something else. Maybe next time.
nutra needs to get in gear. gonna be a lot of interest in meso when logs start going up, imo.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well that's good about the PMs, I thought it was just mine.

Also awesome about them already being shipped out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a lot bro, I cannot wait to sip this bitc h
Got mine this morning...those ARE pretty sweet shirts! and thanks for the samples as well JD/APS....great prize package all round!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine this morning...those ARE pretty sweet shirts! and thanks for the samples as well JD/APS....great prize package all round!
Np, Enjoy!