Will YOU be "Freaky Forever" with me???

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Obviously it's a long shot seeing that I have no prior creds, but I just thought this stack seemed like a good opportunity to cut my teeth with the logging process and also because it could potentially help me out substantially with my training. Also, I am not currently taking any other supplements so I will be able to easily recognize any changes attributable to the stack. My body is a “clean slate” and ready for a kickstart!
you are intriquing, to say the least..however: a bit of an issue, that this is your very first post
in the spirit of generosity that FINAFLEX embodies, I may be open to this opportunity however..
tell me, how do you propose to log this? how many times will you update? are you currently healthy enough to give full intensity to your efforts here?
enquiring minds want to know...

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
you are intriquing, to say the least..however: a bit of an issue, that this is your very first post
in the spirit of generosity that FINAFLEX embodies, I may be open to this opportunity however..
tell me, how do you propose to log this? how many times will you update? are you currently healthy enough to give full intensity to your efforts here?
enquiring minds want to know...
I can definitely understand that. Before starting, I would of course take some initial benchmarks (measurements, strength levels, etc). While on the stack I would go ahead and provide an update after every training session detailing how my training went and how the rest of my body is feeling. I am currently training every other day so 3-4 updates per week minimum. I would also update on off-days with anything new I happen to notice with my body. As far as my health, I would say I am currently as healthy and strong as I have ever been in my life, and my intensity is always to the max. I would definitely maximize the opportunity if given the chance. I appreciate your consideration.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's go ahead and put this at the top of the list.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:O that stack looks insane. Im about to start my bulk in the next week or so would love to run this to keep me lean. Put my name in the hat Monte!

Age-21
5 '8"
175 lbs
9-10% bf (very lean as of now)
Training:
Very hard training for the past year and the first 1.5 I was a dumb teenager and didn't eat enough. Diet is now 99% dialed in and in check.

My goals are to get some great strength and mass gains while staying dry from the pct revs AI. Also would be great to keep my knees lubed up since they're always creaking!

I've logged powermaxx and lean cut by androfactory in the past
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225303-eatmoar-gets-max-1.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/andro-factory/229566-first-ph-why.html. (feel free to check out the noooodz for some excitement )

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:O that stack looks insane. Im about to start my bulk in the next week or so would love to run this to keep me lean. Put my name in the hat Monte!
Gotta submit an app bro! It's part of the job :p

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I edited it fellas, I hit send on my phone to quickly Lol. Re read por favor

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
sexy noodz, indeed :thumbsup:
great work man - I like your dedication ;)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No homo I peep your noodz from time to time Monte. Thanks snag, I plan to hit the stage next year :) however I have a bulky build so I can't so any physique so I must bulk up. 200lbs would be a pipe dream :O

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No homo I peep your noodz from time to time Monte. Thanks snag, I plan to hit the stage next year :) however I have a bulky build so I can't so any physique so I must bulk up. 200lbs would be a pipe dream :O
time, and consistency my friend..
there really are no shortcuts

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you would be more suited for physique at this point in time if you wanted to get on stage sooner. Your waist is small enough if that's what you are concerned about. Focus on back and shoulder width more and the waist will look slimmer. In those shots you took it looks like you could still lose a bit more in the lower abdomen and back as well.

But anyways back on track. More apps!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
time, and consistency my friend..
there really are no shortcuts
Agreed. I just started realizing everything is a slow paced improvement. But if you're improving you're doing it right .

That's what I was worried about Monte. Cool stuff I actually started to work on my side delts more to get more width. Thanks for the tip

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I just started realizing everything is a slow paced improvement. But if you're improving you're doing it right .
Slow pace indeed. Check out my latest rear double bicep comparison. Long road for that improvement.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man some real quality apps in here! Impressive to say yhe least.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is ready to find out who won?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ok. Tough crowd in here.

Your winners are!

Hugojaya
Double s
EatMoar
MassiveTeabag

Pm me your shipping info guys.

Name
Address
City, state
Zipcode

I will PM you or rating scale that you MUST use in the final review of the products. I can't stress our rating scale enough. If you don't want to use our rating scale just let me know before you send me your info and we can take another app instead.

Congrats guys!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I have to run a log against a massiveteabag?? :147:

Thx guys, I'm honored. PM sent

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats fellas!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I will PM you or rating scale that you MUST use in the final review of the products. I can't stress our rating scale enough. If you don't want to use our rating scale just let me know before you send me your info and we can take another app instead.

Congrats guys!
:ahahaa, very firm brosef, putting da hammer down
:hammer:

actually you can just post it in here, that way they will always have something to refer back to, saves you extra work ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations to all...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just started upping my calories today hopefully this stack aides in my lean bulk, I'm pretty stoked thanks fellas :) where do you guys want the logs? In what forum.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just started upping my calories today hopefully this stack aides in my lean bulk, I'm pretty stoked thanks fellas :) where do you guys want the logs? In what forum.
supplement logs section

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
PM sent with addy....cant wait to kick start this...

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
gentlemen - please come back here when you receive product, and provide link to your threads
thanks in advance!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That's gonna cost you, 12 noooodies.
okay..i will reluctantly watch you post 12 noodz in this thread you will run :sigh:
actually I was very impressed with your commitment to your own physique, loved the pics in that thread of yours!

oh wait - you mean me?
:biglaugh:
just posted a teaser a bit ago, nothing special
i'm not shy about posting progress pics..keeps ppl from thinking i'm photoshopping or something :p

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
okay..i will reluctantly watch you post 12 noodz in this thread you will run :sigh:
actually I was very impressed with your commitment to your own physique, loved the pics in that thread of yours!

oh wait - you mean me?
i'm not shy about posting progress pics..keeps ppl from thinking i'm photoshopping or something :p
I'll post daily power belly pics in my G8 log :p

jk

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome pics! Cant wait to see the logs!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im ready for these logs and congrats everyone!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

oh wait - you mean me?
thanks man i appreciate it. all my friends dont understand my dieting/mass tuperwaring lol but the results speak for themselves. i was a fat kid and now all i can think of is getting big and lean, now that ive leaned out i can bulk up (leanlllly) . Each cut will just get easier and easier :) i just love this sport.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man i appreciate it. all my friends dont understand my dieting/mass tuperwaring lol but the results speak for themselves. i was a fat kid and now all i can think of is getting big and lean, now that ive leaned out i can bulk up (leanlllly) . Each cut will just get easier and easier :) i just love this sport.
I'm totally with you on this man!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
abs-olute respect for anyone who makes this game a priority, and all the dedication and commitment that it requires
to do that when you are younger - WOW man, just super impressive, srs
tall props! :thumbsup:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Missing massiveteabags info still

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just yanking your chain teabag as bad as that sounds lmao

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Just yanking your chain teabag as bad as that sounds lmao
lol
yeah I had to smile a bit at the screenname, when he says he has low T issues :p
but certainly hope the fella comes back in timely fashion here - this will be good indication how responsive he will be in his threads, since we know so little about him..so show out well sir!
:)

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
lol
yeah I had to smile a bit at the screenname, when he says he has low T issues :p
but certainly hope the fella comes back in timely fashion here - this will be good indication how responsive he will be in his threads, since we know so little about him..so show out well sir!
:)
haha
sorry for my delayed response fellas. just getting back to my PC for the first time today and pleasantly surprised to find I was chosen. Real psyched about this!
i just tried to send a PM with my info to Monte but says I need 10 posts to send a PM (unless to a staff member) so not sure if he got it or not. i'll make some more posts and send again to make sure
thanks for the opportunity guys!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
haha
sorry for my delayed response fellas. just getting back to my PC for the first time today and pleasantly surprised to find I was chosen. Real psyched about this!
i just tried to send a PM with my info to Monte but says I need 10 posts to send a PM (unless to a staff member) so not sure if he got it or not. i'll make some more posts and send again to make sure
thanks for the opportunity guys!
or you can just send to me via e-mail provided below, your choice
ahaa - what timing you have! :D

MassiveTeabag

MassiveTeabag

Awards
Nice, I will be gradually increasing my intake as well once I get started with the stack. Hopefully we will both be enjoying some lean gains soon. This will be coming at a perfect time for me since I am coming off a deload period in which I spent a lot of time working on support muscles, stretching, etc preparing for another heavy training cycle. It should be a great 30 days.