Will Mass FX and hyperdol stack negativly effect sperm count?

justcurious

Awards
Considering the stack and was wondering Will this stack negativly effect sperm production or just the opposite?

thanks!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Don't know technically - I would assume libido/desire would go up. I haven't had any issues yet myself personally. However, my body did not like (didn't feel good, real wired, headaches) when i was taking other test boosting products like Diesel Test and Raw Test at the same time with the Mass fx so I stopped.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
wow you've been registered for over a year and only just made your first post? I guess it took a long time for your "curiosity" to get the better of you! :)

I assume you're asking this because you're trying for a baby? I can't honestly say I know for sure, but I would be surprised if this stack has a negative impact on sperm numbers.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
and assuming that. . .

wow you've been registered for over a year and only just made your first post? I guess it took a long time for your "curiosity" to get the better of you! :)

I assume you're asking this because you're trying for a baby? I can't honestly say I know for sure, but I would be surprised if this stack has a negative impact on sperm numbers.
creatine is known for aiding in the maturation of sperm cells.

justcurious

Awards
Yeah, my wife and I just starting trying. Anyway, I found most of the information I ever needed by just lurking around, so I never really posted. I have been working out for about 2.5 years and this stack has got me "curious".

Thanks for the replies.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
in similar boat myself (trying and on same stack), just in case added macca and fenugreek, which aided volume considerably.