Will Clomid make me feel like a bitch ?

Tmac22314

Awards
Well I would say it made me feel little emotional at doses around 100, but once I came down to 50 I was cool. What are you running it at?

Tmac22314

Awards
Idk about clomid but on nolva right now I feel like a bitch.
You feel like a bitch on nolva? I've never ran into anyone that had that reaction to it...it all messes with us differently I guess

Nate007

Awards
I've never had issues with clomid. Always a good ride here.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
clomid has never made me emotional, Torem was good to me also.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 weeks into 50mg/day.

Not "emotional" yet, as far as I can tell.

I am still waiting for my libido to come back. I fear this will take a long time, but it seems to be gradually coming back online.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will Clomid make me feel like a bitch ? .. well ?

Does its emotional sides effect all users ?
Is funny, when on Clomid, my aggression goes up, that's it. Never felt like crying, out emotional. I'm not even sure is the Clomid making me easily agitated, could just be ahole in me.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Clomid makes me feel like a bitch. Nolva is not as bad.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Totally opposite. Felt like junk on nolva and a million bucks on clomid.

power_house

Awards
I'm currently running 50mg clomid and feel great !

akaVeritaS

Awards
The first time I used Clomid I didn't really notice the emotional sides... This time I did. All doses over 100mg made me feel like a bitch. I'd catch myself in the middle of a mood swing way to often.

Never cried or anything though. It was probably only noticeable to me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is no reason to use 100mg of Clomid unless you are trying to cause vision problems.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
There is no reason to use 100mg of Clomid unless you are trying to cause vision problems.
True that, if what you taking would warrant such a dose then I would spilt with another SERM like nova so you can keep the doses lower

chris223

Awards
  • Established
some people use higher doses at the start of ther PCT. to ensure no gyno, sometimes up to 300mg depending on their weight
Just because they do it doesn't mean that it's necessary.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
that's true it's not necessary most times but when you're doing a strong ph/roid it guarantees no gyno.
If you want to guarantee no gyno then use Letro. You won't have gyno or functional joints. Now for clomid I'm sure a regular dose of 50-75mg will do fine for preventing gyno in PCT. Absolutely no reason whatsoever to even think about running over 100mg.

Jameson653

Jameson653

Awards
I am on day 6 clomid I feel really good. My libido is coming back quickly. I ran 4 days at 100 then dropped to 50 for the rest of the four weeks

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk