Why not run Nolva only PCT?

Herd

Awards
Just curious as to why I see so many recommendations of running all this weird otc stuff in PCT. What happened to Nolva/Clomid only PCTs? Im mainly interested in PCT for the various CEL designers. Thanks a lot fellas.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While Nolva does in fact increase your natural testosterone output by as much as 150%, it is really not enough. Some people like to be safe by taking a natty test booster and stims along side it to battle lethargy and get the HPTA back in check as fast as possible. If in fact you are taking something that would suppress HPTA. Hope that helps.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely run more than Nolva for an M-Drol cycle. Although few will argue that it isn't completely necessary.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why I see so many recommendations of running all this weird otc stuff in PCT. What happened to Nolva/Clomid only PCTs? Im mainly interested in PCT for the various CEL designers. Thanks a lot fellas.

It's an old way of thinking anymore, but they still work. Adding AI's and test boosters just tweak it some to make your PCT a little more successful, but ultimately SERMS are your foundation.

Herd

Awards
Interesting. Thanks for the responses so far. Would you guys mind running through a few SERM only PCT ideas for h-drol, m-drol, and p-plex? Most of the recommendations that Ive seen have been in addition to some OTC AIs and test boosters. Would the dosage or duration need to be upped for a SERM only PCT? Thanks again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also like to run a nattytest booster like Stoked which I would run weeks 3-6 of pct. It will help boost your natty test but will help reduce estrogen and the antioxidant properties make it a good choice also.:)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
While Nolva does in fact increase your natural testosterone output by as much as 150%, it is really not enough. Some people like to be safe by taking a natty test booster and stims along side it to battle lethargy and get the HPTA back in check as fast as possible. If in fact you are taking something that would suppress HPTA. Hope that helps.

Nolva will supress HPTA?

study?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that SERMS would prolly increase SHBG, so a test booster would prolly free test and lower SHBG, and help keep more gains along with the nolva or clomid.

WeightShift

WeightShift

Awards
  • Established
Nolva will supress HPTA?

study?
I believe you misread that quote.

He is saying that if you were cycling a product that is HPTA suppressive (ie: a steroid), then you'd want to be extra vigilant about jumpstarting your HTPA by combining Nolva with a test booster.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that SERMS would prolly increase SHBG, so a test booster would prolly free test and lower SHBG, and help keep more gains along with the nolva or clomid.
lowering SHBG would be the use of Steroidal AIs, and all serms do raise SHBG. its the nature of the beast.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established

He is saying that if you were cycling a product that is HPTA suppressive (ie: a steroid), then you'd want to be extra vigilant about jumpstarting your HTPA by combining Nolva with a test booster.
oh :thumbsup:

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
there was a hype awhile back that nolva is more potent,,,20mg vs 50-100mg clomid

so people suggested nolva only PCT,,,i tried myself and it was quity sucky.

that could be just me though ive seen people loving nolva only and hating clomid

i do clomid/nolva or torem.

nolva i use during cycle if my nips get a little puffy.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for clarifying that bro! I read the replay and I was like...Wait what?