Why is subq so disregarded? Excellent results!

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
I was just interested in seeing what this forum has to say surely more people have tried this. I know there are older threads but the consensus changes often so...

I homebrew my own and have now run the following subq with literally zero issues and the same results as IM but with less PIP in fact none and less injection anxiety in fact none. Using a 27g though even a 31g worked fine...

Testosterone E 250mg/ml, Testosterone C 250mg/ml, Boldenone U 200mg/ml, Nandrolone D 200mg/ml and Drostanolone E 200mg/ml. Oil was mostly MCT and calculator derived BB/BA ratios although I tried Grapeseed which was thicker but fine to use as well! I used a 0.22 whatman filter.

I used anywhere from 0.1 to 0.3 ml each injection and I learned the sides of my hips and gluten was the best spot. The stomach is a terrible idea btw it doesn't work well there lumps form and it gets red but the hips are golden like zero reaction and a tiny lump for maybe 3 days but gets smaller each day so. I also have convinced all my friends except one to try this and they too can't believe it works so well?

Also why is my home brew so much less PIP then most of the ugl out even used IM? Myself at home on a kitchen counter using a syringe filter able to produce better quality gear then almost all of the labs I tried? My friends all can't believe how much better my gear is and that's not to mention apparently before I brewed it myself everything was underdosed because immediately I realized I needed like 25% less that even the better labs I tried before could give me?

Anyways just wondering what people think these days? Yes I had to inject every day and usually two injections per day so I didn't get lumps but...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyways just wondering what people think these days? Yes I had to inject every day and usually two injections per day so I didn't get lumps but...
See, you just answered yourself… Silliness. Had to inject twice a day while doing a small dose / cycle. What would happen if you were doing 600 test 400 npp 400 eq?

Subq is fine for trt dose if you want to go spread out dosages 7 days a week but gear goes into muscle. Idk what scared puppies say to convince themselves!

On another note, congrats on making your own gear and it being pip free.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's fine for trt, but who the hell wants to break up 4ml per week into a million little shots. Sub-Q is not less painful or offer a ton of benifits.

So it's going to come down to preference. There's nothing wrong with sub q, if you like pinning frequently then go for it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I e never bought gear that caused pip. I'm starting to wonder if ppl just can't handle taking a shot. I feel like if your gear leaves you with pip then you should throw it in the trash

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im with the others, its just more practical to inj less frequently. Plus I never found any significant benefit to subq over IM.