why do people love komodo katana so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be happy with just the scarf

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
why, for cumulative benefits of amentoflavone? i use 120mg amento preworkout, 2 grams cop, several grams of carnitines, maybe some agmatine, if i used citrulline i would use 4 grams or 8 grams of the malate form, as for stims, i do not like cholinergic Stimulation very much.
i think a stimulant Profile should consider dopamine, norepinephrine, Serotonin and also Endorphins equally. that's why i also prefer dlpa over tyrosine.

for me there is simply no interest in the product as i can make my own according to the dosages and effects that i want.
No, because I wanted to know if you've used it rather than looked at the label. You've answered accordingly.

The ingredients that you used which you say are of the highest quality, how do you go about securing/sourcing/QC.

I formulated under the cover for various companies from 1996-2008. I know the various pitfalls and heights of being invloved in that.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Weird, in Europe, David Hasselhoff sells millions of records. How come he isn't so popular here?
Hey now...get off the Hasse. I had one of those jackets myself 30 years ago...lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
before i actually designed a range of products for a Company i just mixed a bunch of stuff amounting to 19 grams actives together and sent samples to People
Are you saying you just mix all ingredients until they weigh out? You said you formulated before? But then you said you just mix random powders to equal a certain weight? I'm perplexed.

Status
Not open for further replies.