Why Are Low Carbs + TTA a Recipe for Pain?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the middle of a bottle of DCP. Two weeks in, which is 4 weeks out from my birthday, I start LX and an IBE Formex clone. So DCP and LX/ Formex will all overlap for two weeks, then two weeks, leading up to birthday, of just LX and Formex. I was thinking of PSMF'ing this biiiitttcchhh. Just the four weeks leading up to ny deadline. But apparently TTA plus low/ no carbs means pain. Why? I'm low-carbing now, a week plus into DCP. No pain. I think the cortisol control of LX will be great when my body starts freaking out due to kind of starving. I think this sounds solid, but am wrong a lot. Can I PSMF this, or should I just increase HIIT to try to look the best I can by my birthday. I'm 5'11"ish and weigh 190. Avatar is about 50 pounds ago. Too lazy to take a new one. Still got purge to lose, though.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Bump. :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's probably the combination of lowered cortisol and the TTA. I used TTA along with 7-keto and it left me nearly crippled. I constantly felt like I was cramping.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I'm glad you came in here. You're the one I'm quoting as saying "TTA + Low Carbs is a recipe for pain." From another thread, I don't remember which or from how long ago. Do you think maybe I'm just blessed and don't have to worry about it? What with being a week into DCP and low carbs and no cramps? I drink about 2 gallons/ day...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hahaha I'm glad you came in here. You're the one I'm quoting as saying "TTA + Low Carbs is a recipe for pain." From another thread, I don't remember which or from how long ago. Do you think maybe I'm just blessed and don't have to worry about it? What with being a week into DCP and low carbs and no cramps? I drink about 2 gallons/ day...
The electrolytes in DCP make a world of difference.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
The electrolytes in DCP make a world of difference.
A-HA! Sooo... can I PMSF this mother?

Week 1: DCP
Week 2: DCP
Week 3: DCP + LX + Formex + PSMF
Week 4: DCP + LX + Formex + PSMF
Week 5: LX + Formex + PSMF
Week 6: LX + Formex + PSMF

?