• Established
I will give it 6 weeks likely, longer if i see results

Kd5151

Awards
I'm doing 8 weeks and I'm sure it'll kick in but so far nothing

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
8 weeks is best from what I have seen, but to each their own man. Whatever works best for y'all.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Nice! How long did he run it for and what dose? Are these his gains this before or after PCT? What were his start and end weights?
8 week run, was up 12lbs and after pct he was sitting around 9-10lbs. Idk about his start and end weights, pretty sure it was his first cycle of anything so his results could be a little biased towards that. Either way I have seen some receive great gains on the stuff.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
8 week run, was up 12lbs and after pct he was sitting around 9-10lbs. Idk about his start and end weights, pretty sure it was his first cycle of anything so his results could be a little biased towards that. Either way I have seen some receive great gains on the stuff.
I think my next cycle will be LGD! :drunk:

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I think my next cycle will be LGD! :drunk:
Yeah I plan on running an Lgd/dermatrest cycle later this year, but who knows with all this new stuff coming out I might change my mind lol.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I plan on running an Lgd/dermatrest cycle later this year, but who knows with all this new stuff coming out I might change my mind lol.
I hear you. I've been thinking a lot about trying Andros lately, especially after following smith_69 's cycle on the Spartan products. But I still have some SARMs to "burn through".

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Well CRAP. Just bought some of their stuff !!
Nothing wrong with our products lol. Just because they didn't see insane results within 2 weeks of use doesn't mean the **** is bunk.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Well CRAP. Just bought some of their stuff !!
Nothing wrong with our products lol. Just because they didn't see insane results within 2 weeks of use doesn't mean the **** is bunk.
Indeed. My cycle was FN Ostarine. After the third day I felt a little bump, like maybe 10%, in strength .. small, but it was there .. maybe it was placebo, but towards the end of week three I felt the strength bump that everyone talks about. I really liked it.
As far as LGD, from what I hear, you don't get that strength bump, it's more of a slow build up as you put on bulk. They may be similar, but they are different products. So maybe your expectations are from a different product. I found that when it comes to SARMs there is the misunderstanding that they all work the same, especially with Osta and LGD, where LGD is often referred as Osta's big brother.
I'm not defending FN here, as I have no interest either way, but my experience with their Ostarine was positive. In fact I have enough for another cycle ... Soon my precious, soon ...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
To clarify my post I am by no means suggesting that. I simply haven't felt an impact yet. I'm not even certain if I should "feel " it or if it's subtle and will spiky yield nice modest results over time.

Kd5151

Awards
I'm not saying it's bunk, I hope it didn't come across that way. I was just saying I haven't felt anything yet and was wondering if I'll feel something soon. People on here were the ones that recommended it so I know it's legit stuff

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Indeed. My cycle was FN Ostarine. After the third day I felt a little bump, like maybe 10%, in strength .. small, but it was there .. maybe it was placebo, but towards the end of week three I felt the strength bump that everyone talks about. I really liked it.
As far as LGD, from what I hear, you don't get that strength bump, it's more of a slow build up as you put on bulk. They may be similar, but they are different products. So maybe your expectations are from a different product. I found that when it comes to SARMs there is the misunderstanding that they all work the same, especially with Osta and LGD, where LGD is often referred as Osta's big brother.
I'm not defending FN here, as I have no interest either way, but my experience with their Ostarine was positive. In fact I have enough for another cycle ... Soon my precious, soon ...
well put. SARMS are NOT AAS- people need to stop believing they will blow up in 4 weeks like a PH- IT DOESNT HAPPEN LIKE THAT. Built up over 8-12 weeks. starting off in small doses and increasing. some dont even need to go full dose. people are just too eager to be on the cover of the next mag and start thinking the product is stale or a fake.

Kd5151

Awards
No one even said it was fake or that we aren't getting the results. All we said was we weren't feeling anything. I know that I'm not going to get jacked in just two weeks but I was curious if you feel a pump or anything

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
LGD was awesome for me. I gained ~ 10lbs in 37 days while dropping my BF %. My base was only 1-2 pumps per day of Dermacrine and I had no noticeable negative side-effects to speak of. I dosed in the 8-12 mg range. I definitely liked 12mg.

Pros:

- Muscle fullness and pumps
- Muscle endurance
- strength gains (I didn't push it too hard though)
- High libido/energy/mood

Cons:

None to speak of.
when did you start to feel first effects of LGD ?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
well put. SARMS are NOT AAS- people need to stop believing they will blow up in 4 weeks like a PH- IT DOESNT HAPPEN LIKE THAT. Built up over 8-12 weeks. starting off in small doses and increasing. some dont even need to go full dose. people are just too eager to be on the cover of the next mag and start thinking the product is stale or a fake.
One of my teachers in college used to say that we've become a such a "now" culture that we get all bent out of shape having to wait 2-3 minutes for food to heat up in the microwave.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
LGD was awesome for me. I gained ~ 10lbs in 37 days while dropping my BF %. My base was only 1-2 pumps per day of Dermacrine and I had no noticeable negative side-effects to speak of. I dosed in the 8-12 mg range. I definitely liked 12mg.

Pros:

- Muscle fullness and pumps
- Muscle endurance
- strength gains (I didn't push it too hard though)
- High libido/energy/mood

Cons:

None to speak of.
Holy crap, just read this post. Toren do you mean to say you hit 10lbs in just a little over 5 weeks?? And with a drop in bf%! This is pretty awesome, I think my next cycle will be LGD. I guess keeping it at 6 weeks (or less) it didn't give time for lethargy to kick in.

What was your PCT and how long?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No one even said it was fake or that we aren't getting the results. All we said was we weren't feeling anything. I know that I'm not going to get jacked in just two weeks but I was curious if you feel a pump or anything
its not just you, there are hundreds of threads on the forum about this- i said people and not directed at or to you, so please dont take this that way and if you did, i apologize. you should start to notice more of a pump/bulk on your upper body within the first 3 weeks. mine started with hunger after the first week to 9 days then by the end of the second weekish, the pumps i had on my shoulders and upper back were insane.

as good as sarms are/where imho they are the double edge sword of the supp industry. so many so called pro's on line and you tube with so called knowledge leading people to expect so much from one supplement. After reading so much and asking you start to wonder, wtf, why arent i seeing these same effects! I know where your coming from, but just ride it out bro. dont think about it too much. it will come on. youll be back here in a week or so, sh1t my shoulders man, lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Holy crap, just read this post. Toren do you mean to say you hit 10lbs in just a little over 5 weeks?? And with a drop in bf%! This is pretty awesome, I think my next cycle will be LGD. I guess keeping it at 6 weeks (or less) it didn't give time for lethargy to kick in.

What was your PCT and how long?
i kept telling you to stop fartin around with ostra, but noooooo, your little smurf ears wont listen. youll listen to a pizza but not to a bulging bicep smh lol

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
i kept telling you to stop fartin around with ostra, but noooooo, your little smurf ears wont listen. youll listen to a pizza but not to a bulging bicep smh lol
Pizza.... my favorite!

Kd5151

Awards
Okay thanks man I just don't want anyone to think I'm saying it's fake I was just wondering and I always appreciate everyone's help on these forums.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Okay thanks man I just don't want anyone to think I'm saying it's fake I was just wondering and I always appreciate everyone's help on these forums.
all good bro, good that you asked- thats why were all here, but let us know how it turns out

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes the guys can get a little rough, but it goes with the territory. They mean well. Eventually you just get used to it.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Ran OL LGD and didn't see anything that would make me interested in using it again.
SARMs have done nothing for me, overhyped, shut down for poor results.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ran OL LGD and didn't see anything that would make me interested in using it again.
SARMs have done nothing for me, overhyped, shut down for poor results.
What dose did you use? 12mg was pretty decent for me but 16mg was great. Going to use 20mg for 8 weeks next time i use it.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
To clarify my post I am by no means suggesting that. I simply haven't felt an impact yet. I'm not even certain if I should "feel " it or if it's subtle and will spiky yield nice modest results over time.
I'm not saying it's bunk, I hope it didn't come across that way. I was just saying I haven't felt anything yet and was wondering if I'll feel something soon. People on here were the ones that recommended it so I know it's legit stuff
I know you guys didn't say it was bunk. My comment was in regards to Whacked assuming you guys meant it was bunk because you didn't "feel anything" within 2 weeks of use.

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
I just came off 8 weeks at 15 mg . I stacked with mk 677 . Awesome awesome awesome. I'm 42 years old and been lifting since I was 18 never did steroids so this is my first time using anything this strong. I blew up adding a solid 10 pounds of muscle, been off a week I'm using a serm liquidnol. As a pct. your gonna love this stuff

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just came off 8 weeks at 15 mg . I stacked with mk 677 . Awesome awesome awesome. I'm 42 years old and been lifting since I was 18 never did steroids so this is my first time using anything this strong. I blew up adding a solid 10 pounds of muscle, been off a week I'm using a serm liquidnol. As a pct. your gonna love this stuff
Ive always been a high dose responder on most things. I dont see a lot of bad sides posted on LGD anywhere. I am going to bump up to 20 on it and cruise.

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
Slow and steady wins the race idk let me know ? I'm going to take 4 weeks on nova 20 mg every other day, then back on lgd 4300

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Slow and steady wins the race idk let me know ? I'm going to take 4 weeks on nova 20 mg every other day, then back on lgd 4300

Time on+ pct= time off so take 8-10 weeks AFTER pct then cycle again if not enjoy TRT.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Also NOLVA is generally 20/20/1010 so 20mg daily for 2 weeks then 10mg daily for 2 weeks idk where you got your protocol from but you're not setting yourself up for a good recovery

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
i think older gen like us will benefit more, i did

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
Yes . These young cats shouldn't be using anything, their hormones are at peek levels .

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
Time on+ pct= time off so take 8-10 weeks AFTER pct then cycle again if not enjoy TRT.
I think your mistaken . I agree some time off but lgd is not a hormone but rather binds to the androgen receptor. That being said plus I'm 42 far from my peak but still kicken good .

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think your mistaken . I agree some time off but lgd is not a hormone but rather binds to the androgen receptor. That being said plus I'm 42 far from my peak but still kicken good .
What difference does it make whether the compound is classified as a hormone or not??

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
The hormone added then your body says wait there's hormone I can stop producing.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I'm mistaken? LOL. A SARM mediates the actual androgen receptor and btw Tesosterone and male hormones are ANDROGENS.... A SARM is an ANDROGEN. Therefore they both tell your body to stop producing, but do as you please.

Urqa

Urqa

Awards
How would you compare this to 1Andro? tossing up to either go LGD or 1Andro along side EpiAndro for a first cycle, Main goal is to add strength

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The hormone added then your body says wait there's hormone I can stop producing.
Wrong. SARMs have been proven already to suppress testosterone production.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Mild suppression .
You're actually being beyond hard headed. LGD is VERY suppressive, they don't hit LH or FSH as hard if that's what you mean but they can easily drop you sub 100 T if you used irresponsibly. But yes keep ignoring our advice and keep listening to Dyaln Gamelli the SARM guru who is no way trying to take your money...

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
Ok I dig it . So I'll follow ur advice . I'll continue 20 every other day nova with DAA then take 8 weeks off

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
No... 20mg EVERY day... for 2 weeks 10mg EVERY day for the last 2 weeks, and trash the DAA, DAA is worthless. Grab an AI keep it on hand incase any rebound. Grab a cortisol control. 3 basics to pct. SERM, AI, Cort control and if you want to add a natty T-booster.

jtrulove2414

jtrulove2414

Awards
No... 20mg EVERY day... for 2 weeks 10mg EVERY day for the last 2 weeks, and trash the DAA, DAA is worthless. Grab an AI keep it on hand incase any rebound. Grab a cortisol control. 3 basics to pct. SERM, AI, Cort control and if you want to add a natty T-booster.[/QUOTE. Damn I ****ed up