Who's had gyno removed?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy that got his removed 2 months ago and it looks great i'm thinking of going myself i think it's going to be about $2000 or so but honeslty i've had at least a mild case since puberty and i just want the glands taken right out. So ya i wanna hear some experiences of those who have had surgery :thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
for 2k, if you can even remotely afford it, and your case is bad enough to notice I would totally go for it. I don't have gyno and I want the surgery just so I can go superdrol crazy LOL

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
for 2k, if you can even remotely afford it, and your case is bad enough to notice I would totally go for it. I don't have gyno and I want the surgery just so I can go superdrol crazy LOL
Well it's me who can notice it really and it just gets to me like i seem to react to everything, superdrol, dermacrine, forskolin, fenugreek, tribulus you name it i seem to get puffiness, i'm just sick of it.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I got puffiness from Havoc, no gyno, but generic 6oxo made em shrink

Tripleexe

Tripleexe

Awards
Im getting the surgery done in 3 weeks. Its costing me 3500 in australia. I will keep you posted on how it goes

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's me who can notice it really and it just gets to me like i seem to react to everything, superdrol, dermacrine, forskolin, fenugreek, tribulus you name it i seem to get puffiness, i'm just sick of it.
CHAPS, OHIP actually covers some of this surgery in particular instances, I believe.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. Probably if you can show you had it from puberty and not from some messed up AAS cycle. OHIP has some really weird policies. I wonder what the wait-time is like :think:
From what I hear, not incredibly terrible. OHIP also funds gender change operations, Steveo. *cough-cough-what you've always wanted-cough-cough*.