Who wants free Amino IV?

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I got my Amino IV in today. I just tried the cherry limeade and almost had to change pants. It's the best-tasting supplement I have ever tried. I almost want to mix up a cherry limeade and vodka tomorrow night just for the taste. It's THAT good.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep - 14th

holey cow this place is swimming with Pisces

IForge

Awards
I would like to win a tub because I've heard good things about your products and haven't tried any? This particular one will fit quite nicely in my stack to help me obtain my extreme muscle fitness goals! The blueberry sounds good.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i know probably 4 people that are 31st, 2 on the 30th (including you), and 3 April 1st... LOL
Where i work a girl has same bday as me (30th)
there were 3 business education majors where i went to college and one of them had the 30th too.

Just ridiculous how that works.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
1) I want to win because of the awesome profile and I know it's quality.
2) Cherry limeade.
3) Only had Alpha-T2 which has no flavor (hint-hint) LOL!

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Where i work a girl has same bday as me (30th)
there were 3 business education majors where i went to college and one of them had the 30th too.

Just ridiculous how that works.
i onyly know 1 other person with a march 2nd bday. my ex GF lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1) I want to win a tub bc I follow IF and train fasted. I've foolishly neglected taking an amino supplement prior to training and the reviews/write up of this are too good to not try it out.. Plus it's PES so.. Kinda have to. Edit: I want 33% increase in MPS too!

2) I would like to try the cherry limeade.. But I honestly don't really care about flavor so long as the product is effective. Feel free to send me whichever you'd like if I'm lucky enough to be selected!

3) I loved fruit punch alphamine... I tried both flavors, but FP was the first i tried and i just loved it... Looked forward to it everyday, twice a day!

sideshowdoc

Awards
1i want to win a tub so I can literally put an IV in my vein of this stuff.

2) have both cherry limeade and blueberry and both are great but I prefer cherry limeade.

3) honestly, cherry limeade has to be the best flavor I have tried.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
1. It's free and I'm in dyer needed of some bcaas I bought some flavor least ones an they make me wana puke Plus I'm a nice guy and this would really be awesome haha
2. Cherry limeaid all the way man I love Cherries lol
3. Honestly I can't pick one you guys make some pretty tasty stuff

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump!!! When will winners be chosen...this is sone good lookin stuff guys

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No.. she talked about being married and whatnot before we broke up and then went bonkers.
Not to offend any of the female members here buuuuuutttt, girls do tend to go bonkers quite often! I found one that had a pretty good mentality, personality and could put up with my antics so I married her! After running around for a little over 12 years after high school and seeing first hand how girls can go psycho at the drop of a hat. Maybe I just (we'll say dated) a bunch of undiagnosed head cases? LOL! Gotta find the women/ladies not the girls! --When you're ready that is.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No.. she talked about being married and whatnot before we broke up and then went bonkers.
They all go bonkers. The solution (excuse the pun) is to find the hottest one u can.. It will make all the bullsht worth it.. So at least u have something to hang your hat on whenever she makes u wanna gouge out your own ear drums

On a side note; I'm taking my "ex" to the gym this afternoon for a nice full body push day. Ill give her credit for squatting 105 atg.. That's her bodyweight lol. And she guzzles alphamine like a champ too.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a fantastic product. Recovery is great, in addition to pumps. If you happen to perform long intense cardio sessions like myself, you'll feel a lot less sore in the ensuing days.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
This is a fantastic product. Recovery is great, in addition to pumps. If you happen to perform long intense cardio sessions like myself, you'll feel a lot less sore in the ensuing days.
Thanks, I completely agree.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I agree as well, it's taken more time to properly judge that aspect of it but recovery is improved for sure. Haven't felt the need for a rest day recently

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm still waiting on my shipment... :(

I wish there was a faster way to get the products to Australia... like some massive air cannon that could fire them over the ocean as soon as the order is placed :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm still waiting on my shipment... :(

I wish there was a faster way to get the products to Australia... like some massive air cannon that could fire them over the ocean as soon as the order is placed :p
Living down under that has to be a bugger mate :(

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Living down under that has to be a bugger mate :(
You take the good with the bad I suppose...

Beautiful, spacious, laid back country...

Deadly animals and slow shipping.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Your girls = Hot!
Hahaha, yeah that too...

Although personally, I'd say South America/Mexico/Italy have some of the hottest women in the world! ;)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Hahaha, yeah that too...

Although personally, I'd say South America/Mexico/Italy have some of the hottest women in the world! ;)
Don't forget Asians :) and yea Latinas are to die for!!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Don't forget Asians :) and yea Latinas are to die for!!
Personally, I don't find Asians that attractive although my younger brother dated a stunning Malaysian girl for a few years.

Give me a Latina with a big booty any day of the week... LOL!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't find Asians that attractive although my younger brother dated a stunning Malaysian girl for a few years.

Give me a Latina with a big booty any day of the week... LOL!
I believe you haven't met the right Asians :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, yeah that too...

I agree South American women are some of the hottest women around.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I agree South American women are some of the hottest women around.
I agree they have a while lot if sexy going on down there lol
My ex was an Argentinian belly dancer,
That being said I have no real preference racially, you can find beautiful women anywhere