Who has the best chance of beating Fedor?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Who do you guys honestly think? Kharitonov and Barnett are the only ones that could give him problems, imo.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Barnett, Kharitonov, and Couture all have roughly a 25% chance of beating him. I used to think Bigfoot and Gonzaga had the same chance, but they haven't looked great lately.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Justin Eilers <--- FVCKIN DIESEL :twisted:

Couture in a cage might have a decent chance, but in a ring he'd get destroyed IMO. Kimbo always has a puncher's chance - that one's for you Volcom with your excessive Slice love.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ya. 2 weeks ago I wouldve put bigfoot in there too. I know he was injured but still. I think Gonzaga's 15 minutes of fame are up, it seems like everyone forgets his fight with Kevin Jordan, which was literally one of the worst UFC fights ever. As for Couture, I love the old bastard but I will love watching Fedor beat him even more. :D

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Couture in a cage might have a decent chance, but in a ring he'd get destroyed IMO. Kimbo always has a puncher's chance - that one's for you Volcom with your excessive Slice love.
:rofl:If that guy came in here and read that he would be completely clueless, not you Volcom.

Yeah, no one really has a good chance. If they don't get subbed or overwhelmed with strikes early, they'll lose a decisive decision. Nog did pretty well in the 3rd fight, but he was basically getting rag dolled the whole fight.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
fedor is a fvcking animal the only way he will be beatin is if he gets hit wit a lucky punch and it would have to be a fvckin big luck punch:cheers:

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alex, robdog is challenging your claim to Fedor's sack. :lol:

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I thought Bigfoot until I saw his fight against Ricco.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the first time I saw this fight...after this I was for sure that NOBODY BEATS FEDOR!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember the first time I saw this fight...after this I was for sure that NOBODY BEATS FEDOR!

That was the first time I saw Fedor fight and I was completely agape that he wasn't KO'd and then he kimura's Randleman like 40 seconds later.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was telling one of my classmates about this fight earlier today and told him the same thing you just said.

We talked about who we thought could beat Fedor and I really couldn't bring myself to pick anybody over him.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Best way to beat Fedor is to cut him and hope for a dr stoppage. There's a number of guys who could do it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Barnett is the only one with a better than 25% chance because he is so well-rounded plus his size.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

haha, now I might be dangling off Kimbo's nuts, but when it comes to Senior Fedor, lets be serious. Slice love isn't THAT blind :thumbsup:

For the record, I'm not THAT big of a Kimbo fan, I just defend his existence in the MMA world out of philosophy, which I'm not implying is the "right" philosophy, just the way I see it. But I appreciate the thought.

and I agree, Couture in a cage has a fighting chance, I would still say 35/75 chance weighing toward Fedor, and in the ring, 20/80 for Fedor.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the first time I saw Fedor fight and I was completely agape that he wasn't KO'd and then he kimura's Randleman like 40 seconds later.
thats the one I show people when I spread the Gospel of Fedor to the lost. I say, look, completely off the ground, downward driving force with momentum of both bodies onto solely on Fedor's head and he kimura's Randleman for a win shortly after. Not a dazed, wildly thrown punch out of drunk desperation, a well precision, intentional, fully cognitive submission post head slam that would have KO'd any normal man and/or man/machine hybrid.

His poise at all times is out of this world too

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guarantee if Fedor comes to the UFC he gets exposed like Shogun and Cro Cop. I bet that Eddie Sanchez has a chance to beat Fedor in the UFC.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I guarantee if Fedor comes to the UFC he gets exposed like Shogun and Cro Cop. I bet that Eddie Sanchez has a chance to beat Fedor in the UFC.
Jesus christ, you're still talking. Do you really believe that?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plz refer to post 11.

Nice avy btw. I'm so damn excited for this weekend!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to seriously wonder how Fedor would do without the help of roids and fixed fights.
Hahaha, Norris you kill me. I don't know how you still manage to shock me after all this time.

We'll just agree to disagree :cheers:

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I have to weigh in here, owning 2 fedor Eagle T-shirts kinda makes me biased. (One is torn up and is for working out, the other is clean, never washed, and is the only shirt I wear out to fights)

The Randleman slam that should have literally killed him didn't phase him...yet if you recall from his fight from Fujita, he was SEVERELY rocked. That fight could have gone either way.

Fedor does a lot of training that involves attacking while disoriented, but you can't really beat biology.

The first person to really beat fedor without a dr. stoppage will be because of a punch that rocks his world and a follow-up that knocks him clean out. As far as I can tell, it's the only way.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Fedor on roids. Ha! That's one of the most ridiculous comments. He's fought in the US already.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody could beat him, but I don't think anybody will.

As to the Fedor on 'roids comment, that's just stupid to whomever made that. He doesn't even have that 'fat' musculature that people get when they sauce but don't know how to diet. He's a teddybear that will rip your face off.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Fedor has natural juice, the kind Omar Epps had. Sanchez probably would KO him though. Seriously, Fedor is the real deal, if you can't see that, then you're blind. CC had already lost many times before coming to the UFC. Let's see Shogun at least once more in the UFC before jumping to any conclusions. Fedor has never lost, in fact he's never lost a round.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If Fedor is the real deal then why cant he fight real deal fighters. Maybe he was the real deal but now he is a joke.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
If Fedor is the real deal then why cant he fight real deal fighters. Maybe he was the real deal but now he is a joke.

Their is no maybe, he's the best that has ever fought in MMA, period. I agree that he hasn't fought top competition recently, but beating Lindland(a guy that drew with Rampage)a year ago, and Hunt(top 10 at the time) a little over a year ago, plus beating a top K-1 fighter(and a coordinated giant) a few months ago isn't as bad as you make it out to be. That said, he needs to fight either Barnett, Sergei, Couture, etc within 6 months. He hasn't had a great last year, but 01-06 makes up for that and then some. Who has a list even close to his: Arona, Babalu, Schilt, Herring, Nogx2.5, Fujita, Goodridge, Colemanx2, Randleman, Mirko, Hunt, etc. I'll shut up though, because I know you're just fvcking around. Even you know that Fedor is the best.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: You put Goodridge on your list of impressive wins. Better not mess with "Big Daddy", he beat 1000 dudes in arm wrestling in 1 hour. (before which he took his cap and turned it like a switch......)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
You leave out words a lot, me thinks. Wasn't it Goodridge that beat "The Pedro" by wearing him down via frontal wedgie? Yeah, throwing the OG GG in there was a mistake, far worse than saying Fedor sucks.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You leave out words a lot, me thinks.
I know. My brain works faster than my hands, but that's because I was reading 1984 at age 2. :twisted: Damn, I ruined my "Over the Top" Stallone movie reference.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lost all respect for Otavio after he fought Kerr and acted liek it was a bad stoppage. Kerr was about to rip his arm off; if anything, he should have thanked the ref for saving him.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know. My brain works faster than my hands, but that's because I was reading 1984 at age 2. :twisted: Damn, I ruined my "Over the Top" Stallone movie reference.
Nice, subtle and derisive.

Except you still can't read 1984. :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
haha, take that Mullet, and you lost your Green, tough day!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I lost all respect for Otavio after he fought Kerr and acted liek it was a bad stoppage. Kerr was about to rip his arm off; if anything, he should have thanked the ref for saving him.
I lost all respect for "The Pedro" when he did bullsh*t in every single fight that he ever participated in.