who has run test suspension?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
did you run oil or water based and how were the injects?

i'm thinking of running a cycle of 60mg ed to put on some quick, keepable size for 4-6 weeks along with an oral.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah ive used the 25 mg aquaviron amps, they are good and clogged syringe experiences were rare, but its cool if u can find 50 mg per ml water or oil based susp, hit half ml in each side of the muscle, pick 3 spots u want to improve on and rotate the shots per part and repeat every 3 days...winny would be a good oral to use alongside this btw..

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
To me suspension is best used in conjunction with other tests. The half life is so short, and even with 2x daily injects, blood levels are all over the place. It did treat me well pre workout with Test Prop as my base. Ive used both Test no ester in oil, and Suspension.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
thx for the advice guys. raybravo i think i'll give that a try. the suspension i would be using is waterbased and 100mg/ml from a very reputable UG lab. those who have used it said there was no clogging and the pain was not too bad.

size

Awards
  • Established
Raybravo's suggestion is the approach to take.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
when you say half the dose in each side of the muscle what exactly do you mean...

say i was doing delt shots, do half the dose in my anterior and the other half in my postier delt? are you suggestion to spot inject to get site specific growth? say i choose bi's, tri's, and delts (or maybe traps)... does this mean i shoot into both left and right muscles in the same day?

i'm confused as to the pinning routine you are suggesting raybravo :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when you say half the dose in each side of the muscle what exactly do you mean...

say i was doing delt shots, do half the dose in my anterior and the other half in my postier delt? are you suggestion to spot inject to get site specific growth? say i choose bi's, tri's, and delts (or maybe traps)... does this mean i shoot into both left and right muscles in the same day?

i'm confused as to the pinning routine you are suggesting raybravo :(
I may be wrong... but I think he ment Bi-laterally. If doing one side... also do the other... as in both biceps.

Adams

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
say u take biceps, triceps and lateral deltoids.
so
monday : half the dose in ur left bicep, the other half in ur right bicep(my suggestion, go for the inner head if u want a thicker look, go for the outer head if u want a slightly "lifted up" look to ur bicep)
tuesday : left tricep long head and right tricep long head(quarter or half ml in each ).
wednesdy: left delt and right delt(quarter or half ml in each ).

get it?