Who has a rough time sleeping?

Meister

Meister

Awards
Arg...Only have one more shot of NyQuil. I am hoping for at least a good 3 hours tonight!!!

HOPING!!!!

insomniac.jpg

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday evening bumpage for a great opportunity :D

j1mb0

j1mb0

Awards
-Explain your sleep issues.

A: Never really had sleep issues until recently, I cannot seem to get a good nights sleep and get a deep sleep like I used to get. This is especially hard during the school year because college/training hard takes a huge toll on my body and If I don't get good sleep it's almost impossible for me to recover. I think this is perfect timing because I'm looking for a good supplement to support healthy sleeping habits before college starts on the 29th!

-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).

A: Animal RAGE, Green Mag, Xtend

-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.

A:
Animal RAGE-Preworkout
Green Mag-Creatine
Xtend-BCAA/intra

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed)

never used one!

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).

A:
Logged K-OTIC for AAEFX, also ran my own supplement review site (thesuppreview.com) for a while.

-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.

I'll post updates every morning.

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

No problem.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Thanks for the entry and good luck!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
NyQuil is a tease :p

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant take anything like nyquil/benadryl- makes me groggy n blOated the next day :( need some 3Z!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Explain your sleep issues. My problem is that I work in a prison and get off at 10 pm when I get home there is usually still a lot on my mind about work. Then I have feed my twin 4 month old babies, and then it's time for me to lay down and I usually toss and turn for over hour with work and money problems on my mind.

.-Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s) I will be using maximize v2 as my prework only because it's what I have on hand and money is tight right now. I take universals beef aminos and truetien protein. After the sample pack of the recoverpro i received I will be switching to that instead of beef aminos ( just not right away the twins kinda put a stop to my crazy supp buying)

-If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well I broke this down up above but I will not be taking anything along with the 3z at night.

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed). I really enjoyed the Red Raspberry RecoverPro I can't wait till I have the cash to buy it. I love testopro and stoked. I was one the swole stack when I knocked up my girl. I really loved the libido boost and I think my sperm count was low before being on it but not after

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log). This would be my first log but I follow logs all the time so I know how to do it right

-You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week. Could more than likely post up short updates daily, along with more detailed ones a few times a week

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...I would start the log that night

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a couple days left. Who else wants to get in on this?

Oh shoot, this just reminded me that I need to take my 3Z, lol...:run:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
If I take any medicated sleep aid Im guarunteed pounding coffee later - not good for the body.

Meister

Meister

Awards
Arg!!!

Paid the price again last night for having sleep issues! I woke up at least 4 times, fell asleep after midnight 30 and here it is just after 0400 hours and I'm posting. Do the math any way you want, but it all equals "Sucks For Me".

Definitely going to be an interesting 12 hour shift at work.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arg!!!

Paid the price again last night for having sleep issues! I woke up at least 4 times, fell asleep after midnight 30 and here it is just after 0400 hours and I'm posting. Do the math any way you want, but it all equals "Sucks For Me".

Right there with ya- 3-6 am.. Gym time then work. F*kkkkk

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just popped two sleep aids. Hoping for 7 hours straight through. I was off work last night but didnt sleep much - a nap around 12. Finished "AM cardio" early and off to bed. Good night/day AM.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped two sleep aids. Hoping for 7 hours straight through. I was off work last night but didnt sleep much - a nap around 12. Finished "AM cardio" early and off to bed. Good night/day AM.
Damn brotha

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, sorry. I didn't mean it that way :D

I don't blame you for feeling that way. Too many ups and downs.
Have you tried it yet? in the sample pack and it worked glad!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah try getting up at 4:45 am for a 10 hr shift after falling alseep around 1 am. I don't know why I can get 3 hrs of sleep and get up and go. However by the time I'm at work I feel like dropping dead and at only 31 thats not a good thing. I tried taking my sleep pill and a shot of 1800 tequilla and still was wide awake.

Arg!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried it yet? in the sample pack and it worked glad!
Yes, I've tried it. I'm about to take some now. I don't even take a full dose b/c it seems to make want to sleep in, lol. I don't usually have this problem.

I've been taking two caps each of HGHpro and 3Z. I think I'll try 2x3Z and 3xHGHpro tonight since I'm off tomorrow...I might go fishing though, so we'll see if I can still get up early :D

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've tried it. I'm about to take some now. I don't even take a full dose b/c it seems to make want to sleep in, lol. I don't usually have this problem.

I've been taking two caps each of HGHpro and 3Z. I think I'll try 2x3Z and 3xHGHpro tonight since I'm off tomorrow...I might go fishing though, so we'll see if I can still get up early :D
You'll be sleeping out cold till 12 in the afternoon lol :D

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stress is high and I'm tossing and Turing in bed right now, hope I get this

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im up right now, cant u see i need it!!!!!!!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^yup. 343 AM

99hugcam

Awards
I can't send PM's but I would really love to try this. I work shift work in the military and my schedule changes from mids-swings-days WEEKLY! I currently take Restoril (Tomazepam) for sleep and like many others, rely on stimulants to get through the day/night/whatever. I would love a free sample! Thanks

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me. or is this thread turning into a self pity party of "my sleep patterns suck more than yours!"? Ok, we get it, you have sleep issues. Everyone here who has expressed an interest in running this log does too, else wise we would not be engaged in this thread. If you are that desperate, talk to your PCP about it or just order some 3z already. /end rant

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me. or is this thread turning into a self pity party of "my sleep patterns suck more than yours!"? Ok, we get it, you have sleep issues. Everyone here who has expressed an interest in running this log does too, else wise we would not be engaged in this thread. If you are that desperate, talk to your PCP about it or just order some 3z already. /end rant
why u mad brah?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why u mad brah?
Not mad at all, just being an ass I guess. I am prone to rants, I find them amusing. Other people may not see them as such, but I do.

You mad because you thought I was mad? I surely hope not.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are just being irritable because you can't get enough good sleep. I understand and will overlook it until the 3Z logs start.

Sea wut I did thur? ;)

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Not mad at all, just being an ass I guess. I am prone to rants, I find them amusing. Other people may not see them as such, but I do.

You mad because you thought I was mad? I surely hope not.
cant argue with that lol my skin is turnin kinda green :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You guys are just being irritable because you can't get enough good sleep. I understand and will overlook it until the 3Z logs start.

Sea wut I did thur? ;)
Well, I would consider that a reason to be irritable. lol.

Whats the thought behind 3Z and metabolism control? I often wake up 1-2 times just to eat.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so when will the winner(s) be decided

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Whats the thought behind 3Z and metabolism control? I often wake up 1-2 times just to eat.
I'll have to get with Nate about that.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

its a combination of things, mostly optimizing hormone levels, and making sure mineral levels are high enough.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Respectfully, Benedryl also messes with your natural sleep architecture. I sure hope you arent using that stuff religiously...w.o breaks.

I like GABA and Benadryl. Knocks me out an the benadryl cleans my receptors

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so we gonna no by 11:59pm then? lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I guess I'll have to check around 3 since I'll still be up lol. HELP ME SLEEP!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I have trouble sleeping because I am addicted to this damn AM app and can't put my iPhone down. Damn you AM...damn you. Good luck to those logging the 3Z. I had a couple samples of this...I don't usually have trouble sleeping, but this stuff put me in a coma (not literally). Good stuff from AI...as usual.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ haha. This.