Who got their Vital1ty or Conqu3r today??

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was making a joke dude and you are being an @$$hole about a subject that you CLAIM you don't care about. He answered your question about a supplement and then you say you don't care about supplements???? Then why the hell are you "bummed" (your own word) about a formula change? Just stop f*cking taking it

Checking his stats just to down talk him? That's little kid $hit. So leave the thread or shut the f*ck up. Unless you hold all the world records in lifting, or any sport for that matter, guess what......someone is stronger than you as well.
Sounds as if you need an AI more than I. Checked to see how long he had been registered at AM (then saw stats) because in the last several years this place has gone from a place for candid discussions to a Rep dominated cheer leading camp. Definitely a different vibe with all the newbies and Reps now.

Lol, my use of "kinda bummed" (you left off "kinda") is hardly reflective of an emotional investment. I get kinda bummed when I buy a beer that taste bad, its cold outside or the ocean is flat.

Thanks anyway Brah. Helpful stuff!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No hostility meant Brah. Did not say the new sucked, just said disappointed with the change and asked why the change. Instead of a direct answer I get add a stand alone or another product and get suggested an AI. Hilarious.

Seems to me this site has gone from honest opinions about products to . . . in the last 3 or 4 years you get bashed or get a lot of double talk if you don't come on here just singing zippie do da how great everything else.

You seem like a cool guy, but still no one answered why the change. I was curious if there was an issue with an ingredient in old formula that I perhaps enjoyed. Perhaps AMP Citrate?
Reread my post (Direct Answer):

"We removed beta alanine and creatine for people that can't use creatine or that do not like beta..."

For the people that either couldn't use creatine or that do not like Beta Alanine. We made VITAL1TY in the same flavor for those that still wish to have creatine and TMG in there simply add the scoop to the pre. That solves the problem. If you're missing the AMP grab bulk AMP and add it, we had to make the choice to move on from AMP.
If you are referring specifically to the lack of either of these in the formula then get VITAL1TY. I'm not trying to upsell you, just solve your complaints.

Again, we moved on from AMP, therefore, if you're upset about the removal, grab bulk AMP and add it. We don't sell AMP not trying to sell you, trying to help.

***Olympus Labs and AnabolicMinds duties aside***

I've seen a couple people post about "not being able to offer opinions on AM anymore", which is complete and total non sense. If you don't come in acting like a dick, people won't treat you like a dick.

Take it easy man.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reread my post (Direct Answer):

"We removed beta alanine and creatine for people that can't use creatine or that do not like beta..."

If you are referring specifically to the lack of either of these in the formula then get VITAL1TY. I'm not trying to upsell you, just solve your complaints.

Again, we moved on from AMP, therefore, if you're upset about the removal, grab bulk AMP and add it. We don't sell AMP not trying to sell you, trying to help.

***Olympus Labs and AnabolicMinds duties aside***

I've seen a couple people post about "not being able to offer opinions on AM anymore", which is complete and total non sense. If you don't come in acting like a dick, people won't treat you like a dick.

Take it easy man.
So sorry I come across hostile. I am just very direct, perhaps because of day job. Makes me good at my profession, but perhaps not so good in social settings.

I am thinking the Amp Citrate may be an issue and perhaps new addition of Alcar providing some lack of clarity. I dunno. I am one of those sick stim addicted bastards that down a scoop of a PWO every morning at 6:15 when I wake up to be on my game at work. I am actually very sensitive to certain ingredients and know what makes me perform well mentally.

That said, I don't think I acted like a complete dick at all with my initial question. The sad part is I was hesitant to ask because I knew I would be viewed as stirring **** or acting like a dick no matter how nice I asked. Turned out to be true.

Everybody's hero and friend with the taste yummy posts, but say not happy and watch out. Your a dick then. Yummy taste? Really? Is that you guys care about!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You only seemed like a dick (in your own words) after you said you weren't getting answers....which is weird because he answered your questions a long time ago and offered alternatives to help with your complaints.

But it's whatever. Not sure you can discuss much other than the flavors because it's profile has ingredients that are all pretty popular and proven to be effective.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You only seemed like a dick (in your own words) after you said you weren't getting answers....which is weird because he answered your questions a long time ago and offered alternatives to help with your complaints.

But it's whatever. Not sure you can discuss much other than the flavors because it's profile has ingredients that are all pretty popular and proven to be effective.
You maybe right in that I reacted bad toward some bs responses. I have specific reasons for asking questions. I still get random WADA. I never saw anyone address Amp, but my drunk arse may have missed it last night. You gotta realize, I am one of those old guys still competitive with young guys in my sport and I don't need any strange WADA issues. Funny how when you ask such questions you're a dick or need an AI.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Learn to take a joke. ;)

Also, maybe avoid the childish personal attacks while preaching how much of an adult you are.

Fwiw, ive never updated those lifts. ;)

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Learn to take a joke. ;)
Nah, not about being a joke, you are a joke. Dude, don't respond with silly stuff, take an AI crap, to questions that are actually somewhat serious. I am WADA tested and I always want to know what I am putting in my body.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah, not about being a joke, you are a joke. Dude, don't respond with silly stuff, take an AI crap, to questions that are actually somewhat serious. I am WADA tested and I always want to know what I am putting in my body.
His first answer did answer your ORIGINAL question. You only brought up the AMP after the fact. You asked why the change and he answered why. Not sure what else he could have said to answer you. What answer were you looking to hear sir

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So sorry I come across hostile. I am just very direct, perhaps because of day job. Makes me good at my profession, but perhaps not so good in social settings.

I am thinking the Amp Citrate may be an issue and perhaps new addition of Alcar providing some lack of clarity. I dunno. I am one of those sick stim addicted bastards that down a scoop of a PWO every morning at 6:15 when I wake up to be on my game at work. I am actually very sensitive to certain ingredients and know what makes me perform well mentally.

That said, I don't think I acted like a complete dick at all with my initial question. The sad part is I was hesitant to ask because I knew I would be viewed as stirring **** or acting like a dick no matter how nice I asked. Turned out to be true.

Everybody's hero and friend with the taste yummy posts, but say not happy and watch out. Your a dick then. Yummy taste? Really? Is that you guys care about!
I answered all your questions :). People mistake me for being short or rude also haha. NBD. Take care

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you guys are the boss. I am a dick. New Conqu3r is great

Nah, Spaiard. You have always been pretty cool from what I have seen. I will continue to buy your products because you don't have proprietary bs and seem to be upfront. If you changed the blend because of Amp Citrate bs, not your fault. I don't think that should trip anything like 1, 3 could potentially do. Right.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
His first answer did answer your ORIGINAL question. You only brought up the AMP after the fact. You asked why the change and he answered why. Not sure what else he could have said to answer you. What answer were you looking to hear sir
Lol, bugger off. I ask questions for a reason. Why do you care anyway. Just like to start net confrontations even though not directed toward you.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, you guys are the boss. I am a dick. New Conqu3r is great

Nah, Spaiard. You have always been pretty cool from what I have seen. I will continue to buy your products because you don't have proprietary bs and seem to be upfront. If you changed the blend because of Amp Citrate bs, not your fault. I don't think that should trip anything like 1, 3 could potentially do. Right.
Well, if you're a dick, you're a dick ;)

If you're governed by WADA cross check the ingredients. I'm pretty sure Glycerol and Higenamine are banned, bro.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, if you're a dick, you're a dick ;)

If you're governed by WADA cross check the ingredients. I'm pretty sure Glycerol and Higenamine are banned, bro.
Well, if you're a rep, you're a rep.

Not seeing Alpha-GPC on WADA list. Can you maybe point me to that one in that or a different name.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, if you're a rep, you're a rep.

Not seeing Alpha-GPC on WADA list. Can you maybe point me to that one in that or a different name.
I'm not a rep ;)

Not Alpha GPC brother. Have you started tossing em' back already? Hahaha! If so, PLEASE throw one down for me.

The ones I would look into specifically are Higenamine and Glycerol, not alpha GPC. Actually, just hang tight dude, I'll look for you real quick.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycerol is banned by WADA buddy

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And is that a proud moment for you?
I'm not sure what you mean? Banned by WADA doesn't make the ingredient illegal, it simply means that tested athletes may not use it. I have been and still am trying to help you out.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you then? I tell you what, I am a managing partner in one of the top 20 law firms in the country and have several large pharmaceutical clients willing to mass soec/ionization anything for me. We even ran Craze on mass spec in mid 2012 for ****s and giggles and you can look back to see my posts about that. I did not think Cahill had enough money to warrant my time.. You want me to a dick, okay. I will mass spec your products and will hit you with a class action if there is any issues whatsoever. I usually don't mess with little issues, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Keep your labels very accurate Brah.
I'm not sure why you're angry or being hostile?

The label is entirely transparent, man. Glycerol is on the label, it's not hidden, nor controlled, so I'm entirely unsure of why you're getting so worked up. I think you may be confusing it with another ingredient.

Either way, it seems we have reached a point where no further positivity can come of the situation, so again, take care and good luck with everything brother.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
You're a patient man, Spaniard. Lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes lawd!!! Dunno how many times you can spell something out for someone but heck you kept trying lls

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
what sites have the new conquer ? from OL

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
The planet intro sale is where i got my huge box

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'm sans internet for one day and sh*t on there escalated quickly haha. Anyway, can anyone chime in on the stim experience with the stimmed demi-god version? I love the profile of both and usually go for a stim-based pre, but I am wondering if I can get away with the stim-free (more versatile) and just add 200mg of caffeine if I'm dragging ass. I guess it comes down to the effect of the added Higenamine to the stimmed version. Interested in effect on peoples energy, mood and focus. Also, I have Amentomax, so the added amento in the stim-free version isn't an issue to me.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i got my order yesterday! i have the mango flavor and i enjoy it i like how the flavor doesnt overpower
im a long time user of endomax and thats the primary reason i picked up vitality

im on examine just reading and, let me copy n paste

A decrease in exercise-induced cortisol has been noted with the bovine cortex sourced PS only, soy based supplements (which are usually the only ones sold now due to fear
of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease) have been shown to have outright no effect at doses up to 750mg

the level of evidence for that is B

what does everyone think? ive never had blood work done to show me my cortisol levels from taking all the supplements that contained high levels of PS but like i said i was a long time user of endomax and obviously i cant tell or never been able to about where my cortisol level is at lol its amusing that all those years i thought it was doing me good, reducing post exercise cortisol wise

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i got my order yesterday! i have the mango flavor and i enjoy it i like how the flavor doesnt overpower
im a long time user of endomax and thats the primary reason i picked up vitality

A decrease in exercise-induced cortisol has been noted with the bovine cortex sourced PS only, soy based supplements (which are usually the only ones sold now due to fear
of Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease) have been shown to have outright no effect at doses up to 750mg

what does everyone think? ive never had blood work done to show me my cortisol levels from taking all the supplements that contained high levels of PS but like i said i was a long time user of endomax and obviously i cant tell or never been able to about where my cortisol level is at lol its amusing that all those years i thought it was doing me good, reducing post exercise cortisol wise
While cortisol manipulation has it's benefits I am of the opinion that most people are not being held back from being huge by cortisol. If PS did nothing for cortisol it still posses great cognitive benefits that make it a worthwhile supplement.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You maybe right in that I reacted bad toward some bs responses. I have specific reasons for asking questions. I still get random WADA. I never saw anyone address Amp, but my drunk arse may have missed it last night. You gotta realize, I am one of those old guys still competitive with young guys in my sport and I don't need any strange WADA issues. Funny how when you ask such questions you're a dick or need an AI.
If you compete in a WADA governed federation then you should know to stay as far away as possible from designer stimulants. Even if they are not currently banned if they become WADA banned they can retroactively enforce. Also as you point out you are an adult and should realize it's not what you say but how you say it. Posts are difficult to derive tone and emotion from so you have to word your questions to not come across wrong.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm traveling right now, so I can't really post haha but Google PS and Suppversity

Swolljaboi

Awards
Damn, I'm sans internet for one day and sh*t on there escalated quickly haha. Anyway, can anyone chime in on the stim experience with the stimmed demi-god version? I love the profile of both and usually go for a stim-based pre, but I am wondering if I can get away with the stim-free (more versatile) and just add 200mg of caffeine if I'm dragging ass. I guess it comes down to the effect of the added Higenamine to the stimmed version. Interested in effect on peoples energy, mood and focus. Also, I have Amentomax, so the added amento in the stim-free version isn't an issue to me.
I'm in love with demi god version. This is coming from someone who was originally disappointed with the changes...until I started using it. The energy from demi god is so clean. I never get jitters. It is pure and clean. I've had issues on some other pre's with my heart rate getting too high and I never get that on this new formula.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i'd rather not gag on something 6 mornings a week.
that is NOT what she said. lol.

had to take a chance and see what this stuff is about. price was too good for what was included. got conqu3r and Vital1ty. the profile of conqu3r is sick.

i have the apple flavor conqu3r. powder is brownish color. is it the same for you guys? i'm a little worried because my inner seal had the moisture packet sealed under it. and the seal was slightly burnt from when they heated it.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

had to take a chance and see what this stuff is about. price was too good for what was included. got conqu3r and Vital1ty. the profile of conqu3r is sick.

i have the apple flavor conqu3r. powder is brownish color. is it the same for you guys? i'm a little worried because my inner seal had the moisture packet sealed under it. and the seal was slightly burnt from when they heated it.
It is like a concrete type color brother all good

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in love with demi god version. This is coming from someone who was originally disappointed with the changes...until I started using it. The energy from demi god is so clean. I never get jitters. It is pure and clean. I've had issues on some other pre's with my heart rate getting too high and I never get that on this new formula.
Good to hear brother! That's exactly what we had in mind when formulating it =)

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Lol no gagging here!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yes CONQU3R does not have food coloring. I think that'd be an added bonus for some. Very happy to read all the positive reviews!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I got stim free. may need to stock up on stim version ;-)

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes CONQU3R does not have food coloring. I think that'd be an added bonus for some. Very happy to read all the positive reviews!
i have no problem with that. probably helped keep the cost down a little, also. i just got concerned when the inner seal looked to be overheated and the moisture packet was stuck under the seal. i like what you guys have done with these two products. if i wasn't so poor, i'd grab more conqu3r.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established