RPM
IGF-2
Ecdy

Metroba

Igf-2
Drive
Plasmavol

Smeton yea

I'd do X-Factor as recommended!Im Interested in trying X factor , as I hope it lives up to it's research. Id Cycle it forthree weeks- one month to give my joints a rest. I hear it makes the joints acky and it;;s good to cycle it for this reason. Other than That Im sure great gains are on their way!

In addition Id keep taking what's working
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Glutamine
Nac
Cissus
Taurine

Lander

I am just coming off an X Factor cycle, stacked with Activate Xtreme and also Anabolic Pump. I have to say this stack freakin' ROCKS!! I have been able to eat around 3200 calories a day, (even on off days!) I have been averaging 20 lbs of chicken breast, 10 lbs of oats and a bag of basmati brown rice for 2 weeks! I have gained about 12 lbs after 35 days of this stack. My lifts have shot way up, I feel huge and muscle pumps have been out of this world. I would love to try it with maybe some Pslin or maybe even an Epistane cycle. If I won the contest and had a free cycle I could get CrAzY!!!

Haiz

I said this before, but my next X-Factor cycle will be:

X-Factor
94% Ecdy
2 Activate Xtremes
2 Lean Xtremes
2 RPN DCP's

Plus all the basics. It will be a recomp from hell!!!!

IMO X-Factor is one of the best supps for holding onto muscle during a cut/recomp, and I plan to show that!

Sublimejeh

Xfactor was one of the best non-hormonal supplements I've ever run. I gained a nice 10 lbs onto my frame during the 50 days. I ran it 1250mg/day. Stacked this baby with the original hyperdrol. If I were to do another cycle, which i hope i will ( ) it would be:

1250mg/ Xfactor/day
Mass FX
Retain 2
RPM
Poseidon

That shizit wud be niiice

Cordeen

Just tell me what you like about it:

Red Meat has been around since the days of Charles Atlas and before, and word then was, in order to build muscle ya gotta eat it in truck loads till it comes out of your ears. X-Factor is in a class of it's on, very unique and because it's foundation is based on that of Red Meat I can only wonder why I have waited this long to try it. Plus there's a patent, only enforcing the fact that there must be potential for this product, this alone peaks my curiosity even more.

how would you run it!:

I've read about the synergism X-Factor would have when stacked with other supplements and I'd be curious to stack it with something non-hormonal, testosterone mimetic, and anabolic. I realize on it's own it may yield great gains simply based on the feedback to date, but I would favor stacking it with Drive and/or Activate. Hopefully this synergism would be top notch and I could expect to make the best natural gains of my bodybuilding years.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i should....cause my sh*t's bananas!!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There should be a "None of the Above" selection...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
where is tripdog in the poll???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in the early lead. Hopefully this holds up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cult....vote for rodja!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol, a shirt and the cycle grrr. Hate you rodja :lol: >:[

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I vote for Rodja...but you gotta shave the mohawk! ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went with smeton, just cause i'd like to see him try xfactor

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to see the DCP/Ecdy/BXF cycle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long will the poll run?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
He is rep now. I hate it when reps win things....
dont hate bruva...i dont mind reps winning things, as long as its not continuously winning things.
here and there yes...but running free cycles of products all the time isnt really fair considering we get free product anyway.

X-factor is the first sponsored log i will do.

GL with your upcoming cycle eh J

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah rodja is great....keeps good logs, so its good vote anyway man.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
dont hate bruva...i dont mind reps winning things, as long as its not continuously winning things.
here and there yes...but running free cycles of products all the time isnt really fair considering we get free product anyway.

X-factor is the first sponsored log i will do.

GL with your upcoming cycle eh J
I hate it when reps stick up for other reps...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well uhh...good for him..:blink:

My vote still stands.

Nah, he is solid candidate. And the whole rep bashing is an inside thing, but TheMyth isn't around, so I am laughing by myself, while everybody thinks I am a :whiner:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I hate it when reps stick up for other reps...
gimme a break man....haha...really...if you think thats sticking up for a rep, your sadly mistaken....but think, say or do whatever you feel bud..i know ur f-ing around...so ill let it slide..lol

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nah, he is solid candidate. And the whole rep bashing is an inside thing, but TheMyth isn't around, so I am laughing by myself, while everybody thinks I am a :whiner:
haha I thought you were just trying to start sh1t. So were you joking or were you really picked to log this?

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
gimme a break man....haha...really...if you think thats sticking up for a rep, your sadly mistaken....but think, say or do whatever you feel bud..i know ur f-ing around...so ill let it slide..lol
I just hate it when Canadians win :nono:

;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is rep now. I hate it when reps win things....
It took me a long time to be chosen as a tester for any product and even longer to become a rep. I consider this making up for lost time.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This is the fairest I could have done it. If I were to pick the winner some would have thought it was arranged. Now it's not, and my vote is not on the poll :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the fairest I could have done it. If I were to pick the winner some would have thought it was arranged. Now it's not, and my vote is not on the poll :D
Well said:head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good stuff jj, im pretty sure j really was kidding, if not.....who cares, its a poll....the people have spoken..haha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Me kid?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
good stuff jj, im pretty sure j really was kidding, if not.....who cares, its a poll....the people have spoken..haha
Yeah, and if I remember correctly, Rodja was NOT picked to do the testing log, it's just too sad he'll possibly win both prizes with all these posts. I say he's a lucky bastard that's all :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I will let it slide when you send me a few X-Factors samples ;) or some of the new pre-wo supp MN is coming out with....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I will let it slide when you send me a few X-Factors samples ;) or some of the new pre-wo supp MN is coming out with....
We don't have samples of XF. We didn't bother, as it takes awhile to kick in. BUT remind me when the volumizer comes out you'd be a good tester for sure. (Oh now reps stand for non reps. I hate when that happends.. :p )

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just happy to be nominated..:saw: That doesnt have anything to do with how I feel I just never used it before.