Who Deserves A Nutraplanet Gift Certificate? (Free Giveaway)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NattyDisaster has always helped me out. Also Rosie seems to go out of her way to help people even when they sometimes are rude to her. Stxnas has been really nice to me. I nominate those three.
Have to agree about Rosie! She is always there to help anyone. I'll admit that I am probably one of the guys that came across as being rude but that was not my intention, there was just some confusion and my wording wasn't the best. Not at all how it sounded in my head! Lol! That's it, Rosie gets my third vote!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Rickrock13
and midwestbeast!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3 people.

My 3rd vote would be for BPJohn great guy and very genrous.

I know 3 is the max, but for 4th it would be John Smeton

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
3 people.

My 3rd vote would be for BPJohn great guy and very genrous.

I know 3 is the max, but for 4th it would be John Smeton
Thanks bro, appreciate it.

Hell AM has a ton of great people, come on steveoh, give everyone some nutrabucks! (=

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My choices would be: NattyDisaster, JudoJosh, Rosie.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
My second pick is John Smeton. He hooked me up with a sample pack and 30% off discount code, that when my order came in it also included a tshirt and more samples

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My choices:
NattyDisaster
Jbryand101
Rosie

All three are a huge help out on the board and I appreciate posts from them all.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah so many really, but Judgementday was there for me when I first joined the forum a year ago, and the dudes every freaking place you go. He answers very quickly. Another would be Heretostudy and ryansm. Both of those guys are quick to reply and follow their loggers 24-7.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since we are allowed to nominate non reps this has changed my answers completely.

First, I would say Sourdough has really stood out in the short time I've known him. He always seems to have a good answer about anything, guy really knows his stuff. And he's always there to stir the pot on controversial topics and get some good conversation flowing.

Second would be Mattrag. I could go on a rant on how we keep a close friendship through PM and support each others logs. But beyond all that, he's the guy who opened my eyes to 5x5 training and I've been breaking PR's ever since. Thanks bud!

Lastly I nominate Aaronjp. The guy is very open to advice/criticism, and he just seems to keep things flowing here. He has some great ideas in his threads, namely his thread about seller feedback in the sub forum (I suggest it become a sticky). He has added great value to the community in my eyes.

There are many other people here that deserve a nomination too but I had to narrow it down. These guys aren't reps btw (except Matt) and deserve a little bonus ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well since we are allowed to nominate non reps this has changed my answers completely.

First, I would say Sourdough has really stood out in the short time I've known him. He always seems to have a good answer about anything, guy really knows his stuff. And he's always there to stir the pot on controversial topics and get some good conversation flowing.

Second would be Mattrag. I could go on a rant on how we keep a close friendship through PM and support each others logs. But beyond all that, he's the guy who opened my eyes to 5x5 training and I've been breaking PR's ever since. Thanks bud!

Lastly I nominate Aaronjp. The guy is very open to advice/criticism, and he just seems to keep things flowing here. He has some great ideas in his threads, namely his thread about seller feedback in the sub forum (I suggest it become a sticky). He has added great value to the community in my eyes.

There are many other people here that deserve a nomination too but I had to narrow it down. These guys aren't reps btw (except Matt) and deserve a little bonus ;)
Thx Flex I'm elated.

I came to this board to get advice about my 1st PH cycle after being a member on bb dot com.

This place is full of great people. I red through most of these post and I feel all the people listed would deserve something.
Guys come on here and give great advice over and over again to new comers and people who just seem to "forget".
No attitude just good honest answers. I look up to a lot of members and enjoy going on these boards. The people and atmosphere make this one of the best online message boards that I am very proud to be a member of.

If u get guys don't deserve anything at the very least I just want to say Thank You to everyone....

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The oldtimer in me wants to call him smeton_yea .

Same with guesjn :)
Same....my old name was from when I originally came on the boards on BN's forum. That was a loooooong time ago.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Completely agree all 3 guys are stand up guys who bring alot to this forum.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll also add Zir Red to my list as he has by far the BEST exercise science information on the forum.

nokkT

Awards
There are a lot of very helpful and insightful people on here... it is hard to just pick three. From whom I've interacted with and whom I've seen provide a vast amount of knowledge to everyone, I'd nominate:

Stxnas
Rosie
BPJohn

Good thing it is only three, I had a hard enough time coming up with those. Fl3X, Aaron, John Smeton, all are some stand up guys on here, too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
There are a lot of very helpful and insightful people on here... it is hard to just pick three. From whom I've interacted with and whom I've seen provide a vast amount of knowledge to everyone, I'd nominate:

Stxnas
Rosie
BPJohn

Good thing it is only three, I had a hard enough time coming up with those. Fl3X and Aaron are some stand up guys on here, too.
Thank you.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Wow...

just wanted to say thanks to the guys who nominated me, its VERY flattering. I just try to give back to a community that has molded my mind across the last 8 years in ways I never expected but always am thankful for... So thank you guys, all of you.

Its VERY tough for me to narrow down who Id like to nominate... so many guys have helped me across the years, Nutraplanet CS has been outstanding and ALWAYS makes things right when theres a mishap, Ive been taught so much and given so many chances to try out products its a bit overwhelming when you think back on it all...

With that though, I will have to go with a few folks I have interacted with more recently, and those that have OPENED my eyes to new ideas and helped me brainstorm... also those who just are a pleasure to have on the boards and can always make me laugh.

BPjohn123... this guy has been a good buddy for YEARS, always helpful, a VERY dedicated rep, always first to post on his testers logs and the man can rep like no tomorrow! LOL... for reals though a great rep and will get my dedicated rep vote (honorable mentions go out to the PP guys though, RyanSM, Rodja and HTS have to put up with sooooo much crap and stick to it, usually in a much more level headed manner then i could ever conduct myself after being poked and prodded that much regarding a line of products)

Fl3X Mangnum... Well what can I say about ol flexy.... dudes a homo. likes to cut the sleeves off his shirts (but also ties the bottoms above his navel and just doesnt tell anyone) runs decent detailed logs and often winds up being the running joke of a thread... but is a good sport about it all. Dont think anyone DOESNT like flex... totally homo bro ;)

Mattrag... This vote goes out to someone who I feel is an open and VERY receptive person... he may think that in our PM's Im helping him, but in all honesty it helps me as well... Rethinking my stances on supplementation, keeping me sharp on the know how and helping me brainstorm ideas for others that often helps to refine my OWN plans and goals... so really this is a situation where i get to learn as well as help others learn. thanks to him and all others that honor me with the chance to help them in meeting their goals and trust me to give them sound advice, its truly my pleasure.

With that though... there are SOOO many others out there that are worthy of nominations, even many that are company owners, head reps, knowledgeable members and down to earth mods that keep this thing running smoothly... Heres to hoping everyone wins out in 2012 by meeting all their goals and making this year the best of many...

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Wow...

just wanted to say thanks to the guys who nominated me, its VERY flattering. I just try to give back to a community that has molded my mind across the last 8 years in ways I never expected but always am thankful for... So thank you guys, all of you.

Its VERY tough for me to narrow down who Id like to nominate... so many guys have helped me across the years, Nutraplanet CS has been outstanding and ALWAYS makes things right when theres a mishap, Ive been taught so much and given so many chances to try out products its a bit overwhelming when you think back on it all...

With that though, I will have to go with a few folks I have interacted with more recently, and those that have OPENED my eyes to new ideas and helped me brainstorm... also those who just are a pleasure to have on the boards and can always make me laugh.

BPjohn123... this guy has been a good buddy for YEARS, always helpful, a VERY dedicated rep, always first to post on his testers logs and the man can rep like no tomorrow! LOL... for reals though a great rep and will get my dedicated rep vote (honorable mentions go out to the PP guys though, RyanSM, Rodja and HTS have to put up with sooooo much crap and stick to it, usually in a much more level headed manner then i could ever conduct myself after being poked and prodded that much regarding a line of products)

Fl3X Mangnum... Well what can I say about ol flexy.... dudes a homo. likes to cut the sleeves off his shirts (but also ties the bottoms above his navel and just doesnt tell anyone) runs decent detailed logs and often winds up being the running joke of a thread... but is a good sport about it all. Dont think anyone DOESNT like flex... totally homo bro ;)

Mattrag... This vote goes out to someone who I feel is an open and VERY receptive person... he may think that in our PM's Im helping him, but in all honesty it helps me as well... Rethinking my stances on supplementation, keeping me sharp on the know how and helping me brainstorm ideas for others that often helps to refine my OWN plans and goals... so really this is a situation where i get to learn as well as help others learn. thanks to him and all others that honor me with the chance to help them in meeting their goals and trust me to give them sound advice, its truly my pleasure.

With that though... there are SOOO many others out there that are worthy of nominations, even many that are company owners, head reps, knowledgeable members and down to earth mods that keep this thing running smoothly... Heres to hoping everyone wins out in 2012 by meeting all their goals and making this year the best of many...
I vote for one of these three guys^^^^^

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Honestly all these nominations are awesome guys, and girls sorry Rosie. SD thanks for the kind words, one of the first people I got to know well on here and have a ton of respect for you and always have.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Stxnas
Rosie
BPJohn

Good thing it is only three, I had a hard enough time coming up with those. Fl3X, Aaron, John Smeton, all are some stand up guys on here, too.
Thanks very appreciated.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote for one of these three guys^^^^^
I thoroughly agree.
Flex well, we know fl3x.
My buddy BPjohn, he's a good seed
and Mattrag just recently started chatting with him an he's on cool cat!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I thoroughly agree.
Flex well, we know fl3x.
My buddy BPjohn, he's a good seed
and Mattrag just recently started chatting with him an he's on cool cat!!!
Thanks bro,

Johnny is one of the busiest reps I know.....great guy!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys are great ..sincerely. Fun dudes for sure.Makes this board that much better

And Im not really busy..LOL...this is just how I roll!!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoops late to party but heres my nominations.

BigT he's always helpful on any questions ive had and is a great contributor to these boards. I've always considered him a mainstay here.

StackedCop would be another cause he's been helpful in answering any of the questions I've had and lord knows I've bugged him enough to drive most crazy.

Third but not last would be fl3x magnum cause he keeps things light around here and I enjoy the fun he brings to the threads around here.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoops late to party but heres my nominations.

BigT he's always helpful on any questions ive had and is a great contributor to these boards. I've always considered him a mainstay here.

StackedCop would be another cause he's been helpful in answering any of the questions I've had and lord knows I've bugged him enough to drive most crazy.

Third but not last would be fl3x magnum cause he keeps things light around here and I enjoy the fun he brings to the threads around here.
Three good guys ;)

Don't ever worry about bugging me lol I'll get to when I can, it's what I'm here for!

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Top 3 -

Def STXNAS - hooked me up big time and always has great things to say! :)
John Smeton
FL3X

Shout out to d2footballjrc - always makin me laugh :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's so many people that I PM a lot. I hate to just name three people, but here we go:

AaronJP1 - surprised he's not a rep yet. We bounce ideas off of one another. All around great guy and hard worker.
Rodja - I've PMd him with questions multiple times and he always helps me out.
BDCC - He helped me out with some stuff not too long ago. The PMs were pretty in depth, too.

I've noticed Trauma posting on various boards lately. He surely would have been mentioned A LOT had he not been on hiatus over the past year. Jbry probably gets tired of me sending him PMs about O-CHM, and Dr.D was always more than helpful when he was active here. I would nominate Crowler, but I doubt he would even accept it. He'd probably get embarrassed if I tell you guys how much of an impact he's had on my life over the past five years. I could go on and on, but I digress...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's so many people that I PM a lot. I hate to just name three people, but here we go:

AaronJP1 - surprised he's not a rep yet. We bounce ideas off of one another. All around great guy and hard worker.
BDCC - He helped me out with some stuff not too long ago. The PMs were pretty in depth, too.

I've noticed Trauma posting on various boards lately. He surely would have been mentioned A LOT had he not been on hiatus over the past year. Jbry probably gets tired of me sending him PMs about O-CHM, and Dr.D was always more than helpful when he was active here. I would nominate Crowler, but I doubt he would even accept it. He'd probably get embarrassed if I tell you guys how much of an impact he's had on my life over the past five years. I could go on and on, but I digress...
I see how it is...I turn down a log opp and you come in here all drunk on haterade! :p
Good picks indeed.
I was going to pick Ben too but I don't know much of an impact $25 would make on his overseas order lol

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I see how it is...I turn down a log opp and you come in here all drunk on haterade! :p
Good picks indeed.
I was going to pick Ben too but I don't know much of an impact $25 would make on his overseas order lol
Haha seriously, it won't even cover my shipping...and I'm just across the border

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

Been trying to rep for months now...
No1 wants my tail lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good picks indeed.
Hmm, you make a good point. I forgot all about that. If only he would learn to type with more of an English accent...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, you make a good point. I forgot all about that. If only he would learn to type with more of an English accent...
Yeah he needs moure accent I dou agree

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, Flex! You do a great English accent! Reps. :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't you all find it odd that Ben decided to work for a company called PES - Physique Enhancing Science - a company without any O's in the name? This was no coincidence...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd recommend FL3X Magnum and rickrock13 they have been very helpful and very knowledgeable. My third will go out to Mattrag..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will say that R1balla is pretty legit. i vote for him

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

I miss Dr.D and Trauma as well... funny I though about them both when my mind went reeling back across the years of help....

But the men are never on here anymore!

Crowler is a good guy too... really great company and team hes put together ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HAH!!! there was no self nomination clause, was there?
Dang-it!! I should have pulled a Fl3x and created some more profiles to vote for myself! (Don't deny it Fl3x, you know you thought about it!!)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
lol no there wasn't.
I'll pick some names by the end of the weekend. Hang tight :)

Nominations closed.
Seems like people forgot to add my name, just add my name to the list 10 times and it'll be fixed. :sly:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang-it!! I should have pulled a Fl3x and created some more profiles to vote for myself! (Don't deny it Fl3x, you know you thought about it!!)
Hmmm :thinking:

Post needs more rep points...

lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually created this name back in the day so I could nominate my real self: Rosie Chee Scott.
But then I forgot to vote for myself.