WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES AND DISCRIMINATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In my experience there is a significant difference from what is seen or heard in the media or Internet and what is experienced in everyday life. Again, I think it is a fringe element or sensationalist one which promotes agitation and when actually manifests itself it is mob mentality.

I live a happier life only watching local news for weather,traffic and things occurring in the City than watching national news which loves to stir the pot and have to talk and talk for hours and then have demagogues as hosts, etc.etc. I do watch and read national and international news but it tends to be from blander sources that do not rely on television ratings.

The Internet is a blessing that it provides a ready-made forum and the Internet is a curse that it does provide everyone a forum.

Or to paraphrase a witty comment I read once, "Until the advent of the Internet I never knew there were so many neurotic people in our country" QFT

And that is the end of my contribution in this thread. Back to weight lifting stuff.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience there is a significant difference from what is seen or heard in the media or Internet and what is experienced in everyday life. Again, I think it is a fringe element or sensationalist one which promotes agitation and when actually manifests itself it is mob mentality.

I live a happier life only watching local news for weather,traffic and things occurring in the City than watching national news which loves to stir the pot and have to talk and talk for hours and then have demagogues as hosts, etc.etc. I do watch and read national and international news but it tends to be from blander sources that do not rely on television ratings.

The Internet is a blessing that it provides a ready-made forum and the Internet is a curse that it does provide everyone a forum.

Or to paraphrase a witty comment I read once, "Until the advent of the Internet I never knew there were so many neurotic people in our country" QFT

And that is the end of my contribution in this thread. Back to weight lifting stuff.
And with that, I think it's best to close it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.