White Blood loading phase???

MLP74

Awards
I just recently purchased White Blood in lieu of the NO product I have been taking (Nitrobolic Extreme). I was wondering if there was some sort of loading phase with White Blood since they are capsules as opposed to powder which gets into your bloodstream quicker. I just got it a couple of days ago and took it for chest/triceps one day and back and biceps on another day. I had a good workout but I didn't notice any unbelieveable pumps. I read on some other forums that White Blood takes a while to get into your system. What have you guys heard?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I personnaly have tried it, and it did not work for me. I am not buying this crap anymore. NO is crap. Period. Worked the first time, and after that, nada. I am not saying it will not work for you, but I personnaly did not feel anything from it. No there are no loading phase, be patient, and wait if you see something. If you like k-r-ala, you should feel it soon. k-r-ala did not worked for me neither, but regular ala did, so maybe someone else could have a different opinion..

D-Railed

Awards
I haven't tried white blood, but I have tried other NO's. NO's do not require any loading phase, nor do they need to be taken on non-workout days. Just pre-workout.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would not buy anymore of those products if I were you. Its just an addition for fun, as the gains are minimal.

MLP74

Awards
Yeah, I hear what you're saying about the gains being minimal. This is going to be the last one I try. I've tried NO-Explode and Nitrobolic Extreme. Both of those made me feel great in the gym. I had awesome pumps with both BUT they don't last much longer after the gym. I just wanted to see what the deal was with this White Blood stuff. A lot of people have said good things about it. I'm going to do the White Blood/ Green Bulge creatine stack and see what happens.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is no loading phase. As for it taking longer for the effect, the bottle does say to take it 45 minutes before you work out. So make sure you do that. I tried a bottle, and have some to the conclusion that NO is worthless. I still use Dymatize Xpand, but only for the Creatine that is in it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried white blood, but I have tried other NO's. NO's do not require any loading phase, nor do they need to be taken on non-workout days. Just pre-workout.
Well, they don't have to be taken on non-lifting days if you are only going for the pump, however regular dosing will increase their effectiveness in terms of strength, quality of pump, etc. I am taking a great vasodilator right now, SNS's AE2 Matrix. Gained 5lbs and poundages on all my major lifts, granted my diets bang on but I endorse the product fully.

D-Railed

Awards
Well, they don't have to be taken on non-lifting days if you are only going for the pump, however regular dosing will increase their effectiveness in terms of strength, quality of pump, etc. I am taking a great vasodilator right now, SNS's AE2 Matrix. Gained 5lbs and poundages on all my major lifts, granted my diets bang on but I endorse the product fully.
From what I have read, arginine and other NO2 stimulators are excreted from the body within a few hours. Because arginine gets converted to NO rapidly in the body, and NO only has a half life of 10-15 secs. I don't see how taking this on off days would help much.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to double dose white blood to feel anything.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Tried it, nothing happened other than my bank account was down ~£25

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it around 8 months ago or so, no loading was required. WB did nothing for me, I kept a Log over at another board along with running Blue Rhino at the time. I'm a difficult responder to NO's in general anyways, although Xceed gets the job done for me :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I have read, arginine and other NO2 stimulators are excreted from the body within a few hours. Because arginine gets converted to NO rapidly in the body, and NO only has a half life of 10-15 secs. I don't see how taking this on off days would help much.
True, in vivo the actual substance NO, activated by arginine has a limited half-life of about 10 seconds. However, since it is extremely soluble to both aqueous and lipid substances it permeates the cytoplasm of a cell membrane very easily. Though the actual substance NO is activated, and dipsosed of very quickly the signalling proccess of vasolidation and neurotransmission it initiates is not so rapid. If I am not mistaken maintaing serum levels of NO will keep these proccesses moving, hence, dosing everyday.