While the Boss is Away.....Part Deux!

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
OH MY LORD!!!! please everyone needs to click on the bottom "register" button.... i wonder if easy got the same thing... F'in nasty.
that was my reaction, exactly, when I clicked it a minute ago

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established

and then go check out ebay for 'ring of infinite sorrows'
the question and answer section is pretty funny

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
can't get enough of this guy
Bubb Rubb and Lil Sis
wooo wooop!

they've got to be driving drunk in that one clip...right through the stop sign

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I just realized I have those same gloves.

They've sat at the bottom of my gym bag for about a year now, though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, and occasionally on a misgrip hitting my knuckles on the wall or faucet.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me it was the wrist support. i've already strained the right wrist once, and I figure a bit more support is a good thing. my old gloves were cheap ones that were nylon mesh, and starting to wear thru in spots from all the forearm extensions

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
easy hug me , i feel like ****, i over did the tequila again :(

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
for me it was the wrist support. i've already strained the right wrist once, and I figure a bit more support is a good thing. my old gloves were cheap ones that were nylon mesh, and starting to wear thru in spots from all the forearm extensions
those gloves are pretty good in the wrist support department.

What would rear forearm extensions be? I'm thinking that would be something that requires a partner.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd prefer to not have had that picture in my head, thanks.

I suppose thats like saying "standing squats"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh then that shouldn't be too bad at all, you must have really overdone it :D poseidon stat!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im currently taking 6 scoops xtend on a shaker

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that will help, no poseidon eh? got potassium handy? some of that fake salt?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
that will help, no poseidon eh? got potassium handy? some of that fake salt?
i dont got poseidon, but im also taking some DCP and yes i do have some fake salt
i have taken 8 Caps of DCP already in a few hrs its the last dose 4 more caps

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.... i actaully went out for my bday celebration last night to a bar/diner out here called BJ's. pretty good spot, but I had theyre house beer sampler wich is 8 5oz glasses with a spread starting at theyre lightest beer through the amber and then 3 of theyre darkest.... the highest percentage on any was 12% and the lowest was a nomal 6%.... avg was 8% so it was pretty heavy with those alone, but then we come home have some bicardi and cokes and some cheap bud lights..... I was fine going to bed but woke up in the middle of the night to go piss and everything was spinning and i lost it... lesson: Dark beer, light beer, hard liquor, cheap beer, soda and pizza doesnt taste nearly as good coming up as going down.... stick to one thing from now on...

Figure i dont drink that often anywho had to get in my shots while i could. also by at least tossin it all i dont have a hang over today.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
.... i actaully went out for my bday celebration last night to a bar/diner out here called BJ's. pretty good spot, but I had theyre house beer sampler wich is 8 5oz glasses with a spread starting at theyre lightest beer through the amber and then 3 of theyre darkest.... the highest percentage on any was 12% and the lowest was a nomal 6%.... avg was 8% so it was pretty heavy with those alone, but then we come home have some bicardi and cokes and some cheap bud lights..... I was fine going to bed but woke up in the middle of the night to go piss and everything was spinning and i lost it... lesson: Dark beer, light beer, hard liquor, cheap beer, soda and pizza doesnt taste nearly as good coming up as going down.... stick to one thing from now on...

Figure i dont drink that often anywho had to get in my shots while i could. also by at least tossin it all i dont have a hang over today.
BJ's BrewHouse is awesome! I love their porter.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
REAL men have calluses!!!

E...I am embarrassed...for you!
LOL, i agree... BUT i feel him on the wrist support, for a while when i first started and was a puny stick kid i HAD to have a wrist support. now with alot more meat to support my joints i go all natural and love seeing the calluses smear on my hands when im using some sick weight.... i wont be using gloves or anything of that nature until i start getting on weights so hard i cant grip them and have to use straps... thing is i doubt that day will come anytime soon...

when i took my physical for corrections officer i had to squeze a grip to make sure i had a 30lb grip.... i maxed it at 60lbs(highest on the scale) and wasnt even squeezing my hardest yet when she yells ok stop, STOP.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont touch a weight without gloves, it would destroy my hands

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Those are good gloves for wrist support Easy, they are the ones I used when I still used gloves. Now I prefer feeling cold iron in my hands.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
LOL, i agree... BUT i feel him on the wrist support, for a while when i first started and was a puny stick kid i HAD to have a wrist support. now with alot more meat to support my joints i go all natural and love seeing the calluses smear on my hands when im using some sick weight.... i wont be using gloves or anything of that nature until i start getting on weights so hard i cant grip them and have to use straps... thing is i doubt that day will come anytime soon...

when i took my physical for corrections officer i had to squeze a grip to make sure i had a 30lb grip.... i maxed it at 60lbs(highest on the scale) and wasnt even squeezing my hardest yet when she yells ok stop, STOP.
I can only close a 200lb gripper a few times.
Working on that.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how they determine gripper strength?

I always thought it was strange how you can close 200 pounds a small distance with just you hand, but that same task is impossible with a larger muscle, like the biceps.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are baby buttocks, they are smoother than old man ones :D

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I used to think the same thing "Girls will like my soft, glove-wearing, hands..."

Then I realized that leather holds sweat...and that leather which has been holding sweat smells awful...especially when you're lifting 5 days/week. Hence my switch to no gloves, because I can always just wash my hands. But that old glove, sweat stench lasted for the rest of the day no matter how many times I washed them.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I got this St. Matthew Bible Prayer Rug in the mail today. It's supposed to be "soaked with the power of prayer." The instructions say I have to kneel on it, check off some prayer checklist, and then mail both back to the church so they can send the rug to someone else.

What's up with this?

I think I'm going to run it through the paper shredder.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this St. Matthew Bible Prayer Rug in the mail today. It's supposed to be "soaked with the power of prayer." The instructions say I have to kneel on it, check off some prayer checklist, and then mail both back to the church so they can send the rug to someone else.

What's up with this?

or send it to the saudi arabian embassy?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

What's up with this?

do us all a favor and burn it.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
"My motto's always been; when it's crank, it's crank.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in Spank. Afternoon Skanks. Afternooooooon Skanks."

Edit: That all the sudden seems a lot lamer than when I first posted it...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no sugar added kumquat marmalade and natty pb on wonder whole grain white makes for a lovely sandwich.

kumquats are the key limes of the orange family, if that makes any sense. they are sweet yet tart.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Kumquats are awesome. I hated them when I was younger, but the Girlfriend2.0 brought them back into my life. I believe its the rind that is sweet. Correct?

Oh and excuse my absence. I've been absent in both mind and body here lately. Work, gym, girlfriend, sleep. Thats about it right now.

Oh and I still haven't bought a house. Same story. Real estate agent sucks so bad she's stopped looking for listings for me. I'm actually looking them up myself now. In all honesty I could fill out all of the neccesary paper work as well, I just don't have a license to do it.

I'm not so sure who the stupid f*** is any more...she, or I. She, since she is inept, or I, for keeping her on board.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres 2 types of kumquats, one is sweeter than the other. the one that it bitter actually tastes better I think :) Not sure where the sweetness is,even though I eat them whole too.

How is moe doing?

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I feel like an idiot. But I just realized what Packenwood's name is...Dr. B Packenwood, you are the man!

Hooray for slow people :blink:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
theres 2 types of kumquats, one is sweeter than the other. the one that it bitter actually tastes better I think :) Not sure where the sweetness is,even though I eat them whole too.

How is moe doing?
Moe had its heart beat checked yesterday. 160bpm. We won't know the sex until early next month. The girl said she though she could feel a 'fluttering' in her baby maker the other day. Creepy. I freak out when I have a huge fart on deck and I'm worried about sharting. I can't imagine having a growing benign parasitic organism living in my guts.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it definitely would make heavy squats iffy. speaking of, I did manage to do packenwood flat and incline bb presses today