Which one it best Axcite Cologne, Alter Ego, or Chikara Cologne

Which one gave you the best results.

• Total voters
KeyHAWK

KeyHAWK

Awards
These are the main 3 I keep on hearing about and I want to know which one worked the best for you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
These are the main 3 I keep on hearing about and I want to know which one worked the best for you.
Well bro, it all depends AE acts like NPA but you can more of it, more of a sexual pheromone. Chikara is the bomb because you really can not OD on it, and women love it. As for Axcite, very good stuff and the effects seem to be better as the day goes on, very similar to chikara, but do not add NPA with axcite, but you could add NPA with chikara. Axcite is an between cologne and should be used solo, which comes out cheaper. The new liquid trust is pretty good but dies off after an hour or so. Impi is supposed to be decent as well. Chikara and NPA are good combo, but if you want to save money go with Axcite, 1 spray if you are naturally good with the ladies, 2 sprays if you need some help lol, no more than 2 sprays.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm shameless... I voted, but not telling which one I voted for. ;) :trout:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well bro, it all depends AE acts like NPA but you can more of it, more of a sexual pheromone. Chikara is the bomb because you really can not OD on it, and women love it. As for Axcite, very good stuff and the effects seem to be better as the day goes on, very similar to chikara, but do not add NPA with axcite, but you could add NPA with chikara. Axcite is an between cologne and should be used solo, which comes out cheaper. The new liquid trust is pretty good but dies off after an hour or so. Impi is supposed to be decent as well. Chikara and NPA are good combo, but if you want to save money go with Axcite, 1 spray if you are naturally good with the ladies, 2 sprays if you need some help lol, no more than 2 sprays.
Nice post, although I believe you can OD on Chikara. I put a dab or two of NPA under my nose before I workout sometimes :D It gives me an extra charge!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice post, although I believe you can OD on Chikara. I put a dab or two of NPA under my nose before I workout sometimes :D It gives me an extra charge!
You can, but do you know how hard it is, the nones in the concentration form of spray are much subtle compared to the packets, it is much harder to OD. Ah yes, NPA before workouts is the bomb, one time I put a big dose under my nose, I squatting and yelling like an animal LOL.:laugh:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
KeyHAWK

If I read your profile correctly you are 23 I would go with Chikara or Alter Ego. At your age your body should produce a good amount of none. Two products you didn't mention that I think are good are A-7 and SOE (Scent of Eros). What are your goals with mones? Are you looking for sexual hits social hits etc? What are you targets white women, black women, asians etc. From what I've read none based products attract older women and darker women. It's stated that none repulses Asian women at least that's what has been reported. I honestly think most pheromone mixes should include a product like SOE, it has nol and rone in it. Nol is considered the social mone while rone is considered the respect mone. Alter ego has all three none, nol and rone. Your body chemistry plays a factor too. What works for one person may not work for another. There's a good site that goes into detail about all of this. I don't know if I can post it or not. I hope this helps

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm shameless... I voted, but not telling which one I voted for. ;) :trout:
Ditto...

but all I have to say is I used this before I was a Rep.... (damn it, guess that let the cat out of the bag!)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You can, but do you know how hard it is, the nones in the concentration form of spray are much subtle compared to the packets, it is much harder to OD. Ah yes, NPA before workouts is the bomb, one time I put a big dose under my nose, I squatting and yelling like an animal LOL.:laugh:
True, however chikara after a while converts to `none remember!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
True, however chikara after a while converts to `none remember!
Of course, nontheless it TAKES a WHILE, I find in personal experience the later none-effect works wonders.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
If I read your profile correctly you are 23 I would go with Chikara or Alter Ego. At your age your body should produce a good amount of none. Two products you didn't mention that I think are good are A-7 and SOE (Scent of Eros). What are your goals with mones? Are you looking for sexual hits social hits etc? What are you targets white women, black women, asians etc. From what I've read none based products attract older women and darker women. It's stated that none repulses Asian women at least that's what has been reported. I honestly think most pheromone mixes should include a product like SOE, it has nol and rone in it. Nol is considered the social mone while rone is considered the respect mone. Alter ego has all three none, nol and rone. Your body chemistry plays a factor too. What works for one person may not work for another. There's a good site that goes into detail about all of this. I don't know if I can post it or not. I hope this helps
Hey bro, pretty good advice. Here's something for you, that is bull-spit that asian women do not respond well to none based pheromones. Its a flawed theory developed by someone who could not the attention of an asian woman. I have had great success with asian woman while on NPA(a very strong concentration of androstenone), trust me none works for all kinds of women, just in different amounts.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My vote is sex panther. 60 percent of the time it works every time :).

But honestly I haven't tried any you listed

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
havent tried any of em but i want to just not sure yet and they are a lil expensive for a broke college kid like me

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an experiment needs to be done at your school. :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an experiment needs to be done at your school. :)

Yeah AX send him a bottle of Axcite, very similar profile to chikara which is great for a diverse enviornment such as school.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah so I was looking for the Prohormones section and landed here. This stuff is very interesting! I had no idea that there were stuff like this. Im currently a student in college. Think of the opportunities. I have to ask what if this is one big mind game? There are many factor that go into taking a girl home and banging her.

Why would Axcite be suitable for a college environment?

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Is there anything that you could mix with an existing cologne?

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
why chikara? What exactly is so good about this product? what mones does it consist of?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I copied the below of love scents website on the blend. I love the smell of it. The smell just makes you want to be closer.

Chikara for Men is a scented pheromone cologne which is quite literally the state of the art in the field of pheromones and pheromone cologne. Chikara for Men Pheromone Cologne contains an all-new proprietary formula of the 3 pheromones found in most of the top-selling pheromone products, PLUS 4 new pheromones never before used in perfumery. That is a total of 7 pheromones in Chikara for Men Pheromone Cologne, including the standard androsteNONE, androsteNOL and androsteRONE. Overall, the total guaranteed pheromone content per bottle is a whopping 10 mg! That is exactly double the amount of pheromones found in the leading Primal Instinct, and at the same price.

And the fragrance is fantastic! It is a natural for pheromones, and more specifically for what Chikara does. Chikara for Men doesn't just represent the next step in pheromone technology, it takes it to a whole new level. Try Chikara for Men Pheromone Cologne and you will see what we mean. Experience the mysterious power of the orient. Experience Chikara for Men.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why chikara? What exactly is so good about this product? what mones does it consist of?
You can also go to lovescents and read the reviews from people who have used it. If I'm going to try a new pheremone thats what I do go to the womens section and read reviews.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Thanks for the advise. im going to def check out that forum and get my read on.