Which natural AI?

zack67360

Awards
57 yo, been doing testosterone supplementation for years. Recently decided to up my dosage to 500mg/week for awhile to try and pack on some muscle. Estrogen levels are up I suspect. Energy down, mood sucks, strength decreased, libido also gone for the most part. I have some Arimidex and cut into quarters and took one yesterday, but don't like the stuff as last time I was using it the joints in my hands hurt so bad I thought I was going to have to apply for disability until I figured out it was the Arimidex. Pain subsided once I stopped the AI. So now am looking to try a natural AI and would like some recommendations from those with more experience. I'm going in next week for lab to see exactly where my levels are at. Would have liked to do it before taking any AI, but didn't want to wait. I want my libido and energy back.
Thanks,
Z

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see Inhibit E back in stock....! My personal fav on lighter cycles.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to see Inhibit E back in stock....! My personal fav on lighter cycles.
another vote for inhibit-e.

for under $20 it is a great bargain!!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More than likely you crashed your estradiol levels. Low E2 results in dry, creaky, painful joints and loss of libido. Labs are your best method to help you figure it out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
another vote for inhibit-e.

for under $20 it is a great bargain!!!!
Agreed with this. I've used it multiple times in the past and had great success.

Stud9

Awards
Be careful if ordering from NP - I ordered it over a month ago and received all other items in my order, but no Inhibit E. Ended up ordering it off of Amazon and lost out on my $17.99 or whatever it was. They also do not respond to emails, voicemails and they don't pick up their phone. I have ordered from NP for over a decade, but I will never order from that site again

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be careful if ordering from NP - I ordered it over a month ago and received all other items in my order, but no Inhibit E. Ended up ordering it off of Amazon and lost out on my $17.99 or whatever it was. They also do not respond to emails, voicemails and they don't pick up their phone. I have ordered from NP for over a decade, but I will never order from that site again
Wow this is surprising to hear. I haven't ordered from NP in years but they used to have great service. Wonder what happened.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this is surprising to hear. I haven't ordered from NP in years but they used to have great service. Wonder what happened.
My brother just told me he had a similar experience with NP. He's still waiting on product or a refund for almost 2 or 3 months now.

HellAtlantic

HellAtlantic

Awards
  • Established
Ditto. Thankfully the item they never sent me was a bar of soap so I ultimately only lost out on $3. But still I’m the customer so if I lose money I don’t use your company again. They’re loss. Sounds like its a company-wide problem rather than isolated incidents. There’s plenty of other supp companies around, I won’t bother with NP again.

Stud9

Awards
It’s disappointing as I even worked with them back when I was a rep for USPlabs. But I won’t make the mistake of ordering from them again

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can go by if youre more emotional than normal, you really dont know for sure until you go by bloodwork. Of course is gyno is present .

I dislike ai's even weaker ones they seem to mess with my joints too much and always have. I take a lil extra zinc , as that has some natural ai properties esp if zinc levels are low

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with the above, go for inhibit E;)

TheButtman

Awards
I'm on my second cycle of inhibit-e, but I'm gonna say that the new formula doesn't seem to work. The old one,though.

TheButtman

Awards
Smells like tea,just generally doesn't give me the effects the original did. At best, it seems to be a very weak version.